The Qu'ran

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Dcide

The Qu'ran

Post by Dcide » Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:32 am

Hello,
I have a student who just gave me a copy of the Qu'ran in English. I am a seminary student. So, I am thinking of keeping it for the purposes of reference.

However, I also know there could be some spiritual junk that happens as a result of keeping such a book.

Are there any thoughts or experiences on this? Should I just throw the book away?

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Hi Dcide

I can see your concern and it is good that you are being careful with the QU'RAN.

I have keeped many different bible translations for the purpose of cross referance along with articles from the watch towers. These articles could potentialy bring up some opression and I am sure the same will apply even more so to the copy of the qu'ran that you have.

If this is a book that you should not have in your possession, the Holy Spirit will prompt you and instruct you to remove it from your home. In the mean time you can annoit the book, until you feel lead to get rid of it.

I hope this helps.

Believer-In-Christ
"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."

Psalm37:4

Post by Psalm37:4 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 pm

My advice would be not to even bring it into your house. The Qur'an is satan's version of the Holy Scriptures and please do not bring this in to your home. IMO, demons will attach themselves to this and it will bring in a "legal right" into your home if you have it. Also, sometimes we don't need to "dabble" in things that we know not to be true but "just want to research". The Holy Spirit told me long ago when I went to reach for one in Books A Million just to "look". The Holy Spirit flat out told me NOT TO TOUCH IT!! I'm just offering you my opinion from a lot of spiritual warfare experience. God Bless.
Isaiah 61:1 ."The Spirit of the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound."

Elijah2

Re: The Qu'ran

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:01 am

Dcide wrote:Hello,
I have a student who just gave me a copy of the Qu'ran in English. I am a seminary student. So, I am thinking of keeping it for the purposes of reference.

However, I also know there could be some spiritual junk that happens as a result of keeping such a book.

Are there any thoughts or experiences on this? Should I just throw the book away?
What does HIS WORD say about cursed objects?

Burn it!

ImPossessed

Post by ImPossessed » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Something interesting happened to me the other day. I was outside browsing an anti Christian Islamic Website on my IPod and the wind was blowing at me really hard. I thought that it might be God telling to get off that website but I wasn't sure. So then I started typing something in the search box and hit the wrong button and scrambled up with I had been typing and the words Get Off appeared on my screen!

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:12 am

ImPossessed wrote:Something interesting happened to me the other day. I was outside browsing an anti Christian Islamic Website on my IPod and the wind was blowing at me really hard. I thought that it might be God telling to get off that website but I wasn't sure. So then I started typing something in the search box and hit the wrong button and scrambled up with I had been typing and the words Get Off appeared on my screen!
Sad as it is, most cell phones are intercepted by people who wouldn't dream existed. In fact intelligence gets more information on people from Internet, cell phones, and any other from of cordless communicating systems.

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:49 pm

PRAISE THE LORD ,THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS, THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, GOD ONLY SON,ALLELUHIA... OVER THE YEARS I HAVE DONE A LOT OF RESEARCH INTO OTHER RELIGIONS AND CULTS, ETC, ALSO IN MY PAST LIFE I WAS INVOLVED IN NEW AGE AND THE OCCULT, AS I RENOUNCED ALL THE WRONG I HAD DONE OUT OF IGNORANCE , I HAD NEVER READ THE ''SCRIPTURES'' NOR MET THE LORD 'JESUS CHRIST AS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR'',I WAS CONVINCTED TO DESTROY ALL THE BOOKS AND MATERIAL, EVEN A LAMP WITH A DRAGON AND OTHER STUFF, SO MANY BOOKS, AND HAD SOME PAINTING , YES A GOOD CLEAN UP..NOW I LOOK AT THINGS ONLINE THAN I CANCEL EVERYTHING, STILL AT TIMES I GET A TERRIBLE HEADACHE AND AT TIMES I HAVE FELTH SICK AND DRAINED, IT STILL AFFECTS ME, I PRAY THE ''BLOOD OF JESUS'' AND AFTER A WHILE I FEEL BETTER, ALSO I PRAY AND PROCLAIM THE SCRIPTURES...NO I WOULDN'T KEEP ANY BOOK THAT SAID THAT 'GOD DOESN'T NEED A SON', IT IS THE SON THAT DIED FOR US AND SHED HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD TO CLEANSE US FROM OUR SINS AND GIVE US ETERNAL LIFE, THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU WISDOM TO DO HIS WILL ,IN ''CHRIST'' LOVE L... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:48 am

lucianna you say in your past life. are you meaning as a life prior to this one or in your sinful life prior to accepting Christ and becoming a new creature?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:49 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS MERCY AND GRACE, NAUTICAAL FOR MANY YEARS I WAS AN EMPTY SHELL LOOKING AND I WAS DRAWN INTO ALL KIND OF BAD THINGS, NOT BECAUSE I CHOSE TO, I WAS ILL AND THE DOCTOR I WAS SEEING PRIVATELY [NOW I UNDERSTAND] WAS INTO SPIRITISM, AND I WENT TO MEETINGS HE ARRANGED WITH THIS OLD LADY, WE HAD CLASSES ,THERE WERE OTHERS, AT THE TIME NOBODY ELSE WAS HELPING ME ,I HAD ALLERGIES AND WAS TRYING TO GET BETTER, OF COURSE I GOT WORSE OVER THE YEARS..WHEN ''THE LORD HEARD MY PRAYERS '' I WAS VERY ILL, I WAS HEARING VOICES BUT HID IT, WHEN THE PRESSURE WAS TOO MUCH I WOULD WALK TO THIS CHURCH WHICH I KNEW WAS OPEN AND SIT THERE FOR A LONGTIME, AND THE PREACHER NEVER CAME TO TALK TO ME, NOBODY SAW MY MISERY, LATER I WAS SENT FOR COUNCELLING AND IT WAS AN ANGLICAN REVEREND ,I ASKED HIM AND HE SAID THAT IT WAS ONLY TO TALK ABOUT MY PROBLEMS NOT ''THE LORD'' RELIGIONS...THAN I BOUGHT A 'HOLY BIBLE ''IN A CHURCH SALE AND STARTED TO READ, BUT IT WAS MUCH LATER THAT I MET ''THE LORD AS MY SAVIOUR'' AND MY LIFE CHANGED, GRADUALLY AS I REPENTED AND CRYED ,THE HOLY SPIRIT BROUGHT TO MY MIND ALL THE SINS , SO YES IT WAS BEFORE . THE LORD HAS BEEN MERCIFUL BECAUSE HE SAW MY BROKEN HEART AND HOW I SEARCHED AND CRYED TO KNOW HIM AND TO HELP ME,AND I HAVE RECEIVED HIS LOVE AND STILL DO ,I LIVE BY FAITH IN ''CHRIST'' FOR ALL MY NEEDS ,AND HE IS USING ME TO REACH OUT TO OTHERS, SUNDAY I MINISTERED TO IAN ,HE HAS BEEN IN THIS CHURCH FOR SOME YEARS AND HE HAS NEVER SAID THE SINNER PRAYER NOR IS BAPTISED, I BELIEVE THAT ''THE LORD'' HAS SENT ME BACK THERE FOR HIM, ALSO HIS SISTER ,WHICH I KNEW ,HAS LEFT AND HE TOLD ME THAT IT WAS BECAUSE SHE WAS HAVING DISTURBING DREAMS, I THANK ''THE LORD'' FOR MINISTERING DELIVERANCE TEAM , THIS SITE HAS BEEN SUCH A BLESSING, AND HELPS ME TO HELP OTHERS ,I WILL BE GIVING BOOKS AND CD TO IAN AND HAVE ENCOURAGED HIM TO ALSO GET ONLINE, AND HAVE INVITED HIM TO A HEALING MINISTRY MEETING THIS FRIDAY,PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND FOR HIM AND HIS SISTER ,FAMILY ,FOR SALVATION...IN THE LOVE OF OUR LORD AND GOD, MUCH LOVE L... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Lord God the father of heaven and earth. The alpha and omega we come to you and pray for your wisdoma dn knowledge in all things. Lord when you lay it on our hearts to minister to your children it is then that we must rely on you for the super natural knowledge of what to say and when to say it. Lord we pray at this time that your will be done and whatever words that will touch the heart of these folks you articulate for Lucianna to speak. Lord it is your childs desire to do the work you have set in front of theme and we pray and thank you for the means and opportunity you have given. In Jesus name i praya amen.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Dcide

Post by Dcide » Thu May 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Hey Everyone,
Thank you for your advice. I've decided to throw away the Qu'ran as I also see it as a "dedication" and a false book. The student who gave it to me did it for the purposes of conversion to Islam.

So, I ripped off the front cover and have thrown it away in the dumpster.

Lucianne, I pray for true PEACE as the Lord soothes your soul.

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat May 12, 2012 11:32 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: DEAR FRIEND IN ''JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR'' I GIVE THANKS AND PRAISES TO HIS HOLY NAME ,FOR HE HAS SHOWN YOU THE TRUTH AND WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT WAS A SNARE OF THE ENEMY, ALLELUHJA, I PRAY FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO FILL YOU AND TO GUIDE YOU ALWAYS IN THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR HIS NAME SAKE, THE LORD BLESS YOU AND GIVE YOU HIS PEACE, LOVINGKINDNESS,MERCY, GRACE, IN 'JESUS CHRIST' OUR LORD ,I PRAY, IN CHRISTIAN LOVE L... :wave: :wave: :wave:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue May 15, 2012 3:40 am

Jesus is LORD! Amen!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."