SRA OR SR ??

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

irishstout1

SRA OR SR ??

Post by irishstout1 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:20 am

HI , first and for most i confess JESUS CHRIST as my Lord and savior and was baptist in the name of the FATHER SON AND HOLY GHOST. Went to a conf. and it was not of God didnt know it at the time would this be considered SRA , was very young christian , at the conf. i keep saying i only accept from the FATHER SON AND HOLY SPIRIT ! MUCH HAS HAPPENED SINCE THEN -------------NEED YOUR PRAYERS AND HELP ADVICE !!!!------------Have been in the word , but not right at first when this happened ----------- right after got wierd visions , thoughts, etc. then got some deliverence praise God. this has been going on need you HELP LORD, PLEASE SEND ME PEOPLE THAT CAN HELP WITH YOUR GUIDENCE AND BLESSING AND DELIVERENCE , PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!

irishstout1

Post by irishstout1 » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:33 am

God delivered me from much right after that , its like some residue from it , it has been some years now , but not where i want to be , have changed in my walk times of love, peace, joy , etc. but times not so much and times not at all -------- want to change more , Lord You know what i need and what i need to get rid of so i ask You?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:55 am

i.s
much more information would be needed to determine if this is sr or not.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

irishstout1

this is my past

Post by irishstout1 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:57 pm

putting this all behind me, and walking with Christ and bringing my sins to the cross , asking God to heal my past childhood to present and asking for knowledge on doors to close ---------- help , knowledge thankful

irishstout1

bring past to the light

Post by irishstout1 » Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:12 am

looking at my childhood and bringing this to the light , lost my parents at young age --------- insecurity, abaddoment, rejecttion , -------- does anyone know of these?????? Lord i bring these to the light , the cross, and the blood and ask for total deliverence and healing >

Elijah2

Re: bring past to the light

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:07 am

irishstout1 wrote:looking at my childhood and bringing this to the light , lost my parents at young age --------- insecurity, abaddoment, rejecttion , -------- does anyone know of these?????? Lord i bring these to the light , the cross, and the blood and ask for total deliverence and healing >
Mate, I commented on other postings, but I can see the anger and feeling rejected on the loss of your parents. How old were you?

Insecurity, abandonment, and loneness, and lonliness would have caused much anger, bitterness, and possibly some hatred.

As we know by HIS WORD that we are to preach repentance and remission of sins.

I do believe there is still a lot of unforgiveness in your soul that has been buried so deep for so long you have no idea that it's there.

Also there are probably many people who you need to ask forgiveness from for anything you may have done in your past life.

I can tell you that it opens a large can of worms confession, repentance, and forgiveness....

Blessings.