what is going on?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

truth2011

what is going on?

Post by truth2011 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:24 pm

msg covered by the blood of Jesus

I need help. Im going through a divorce. i found out that my exfamily are wiccan. When i was living with him i had strange encounters. I saw a green glow around my apartment when i was dreaming. our baby was watching something when nothing was there.

I saw my exhusbands shadow twice now. Once when I was at work and he wasn't in the country. the second time when was last sunday when i was at church. the preacher was talking and the shadow appeared. my exhusband wasn't there.

this week has been weird. I saw a whole indian village. Ive seen stars and it wasn't the stars in the sky at night.

I had a vision with my eyes open. i was blinking red at first. then i saw waves like an ocean on my wall with the word shalom.

last night i had another nightmare. i was being sacrificed on an alter with one candle burning.

can somebody please help me?

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Looking for ministry

Post by DoorTwelve » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:58 am

Varying parts of what your saying sound like you might be in need of deliverance. Often times when the enemy exposes himself to us is when the situation is ripe for ministry. It's like an argument that has left the confines of a room now its out in the open and demonic spirits usually need to be cast out. We have a referral system here,its located on the home page where you can fill out a submission form and we can refer you to a minister in your area or you may even feel free to contact one of the moderators or administrators on this sight for ministry we all have ministered deliverance for some time. Fill out the submission form and give us your information as best you can and we will help you with the rest.
I pray this helps you!
In His Service
Doortwelve :)
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

truth2011

Post by truth2011 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:52 am

thank you