Still have one left. Need help to expel it.

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ServantofJesus

Still have one left. Need help to expel it.

Post by ServantofJesus » Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Hello all,

I have been coming to this site for many years now. I still have one left that I can't get rid of. All I want is for someone to help me get rid of it. What do I need to do to get help? I mean REAL help to where this monster is gone? Kind words are nice, but I need this demon GONE. It's affecting my life and ministry.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 pm

what do you know of it?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:07 am

nautical999 wrote:what do you know of it?
It's a lustful spirit, but it also says that it is an angry spirit, therefore, it has more than one function. I have repented of everything I could, broken it's legal rights, torment it for hours and hours, days and days, weeks and weeks, years and years. It can repeat ANYTHING I tell it to. It's very stubborn. It's about 3 feet high and goes by the name Galamanana. I had 140 spirits and have cast out 139 of them. It entered me due to a sinful sexual relationship with my girlfriend at age 22. I have had it in a box for years with maggots and other things to torment it, but it won't go.

Dcide

Soul tie?

Post by Dcide » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:27 pm

Just a weird question: Do you have ANY picture(s), gifts, even yearbooks, clothing, or electronics etc that belonged to the old girlfriend?

Do you live in the same place that you had when you had the relationship?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:36 pm

the bible says to test the spirits with having them say
Jesus Christ is come in the flesh
has it said that?

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:33 pm

nautical999 wrote:the bible says to test the spirits with having them say
Jesus Christ is come in the flesh
has it said that?
It can say anything and I mean ANYTHING that I command it to, but it's a demon. It growels afterward. It just said "Jesus Christ has come in the flesh, He's my God, I love Him...Grrrrr" to taunt me and you when I tested it. Are these types of spirits harder to expel? Because I've been trying to expel it for years, tormenting, ect. and it won't go.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:05 am

if you are able to see the spirit have an angel turn it around and see what is written on every piece of armor it wears. Strip it of it's armor renouncing the words on each piece and have the Lords angel expel the armor out. find out what else is written on this spirit and if there are any chains cords or strings that are attached to it. lift the box and see what if anything has been hidden under it.
Another thing is have the angel take you to the home of the spirit. The place in which it would go to before you placed it in the box. see what is in this room or area and get rid of it. have the Holy Spirit clean the area and destroy it.
Hope this helps. God Bless.
Father God Your son has seeked help from the problems that have been plguing him for so long. We pray that at this time you bring your son into where this demon is being held and allow him to see what it is that has been missed. We pray that all things be taken care of at this time and that no further attacks can be done against him. In Jesus name i praya men.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:19 pm

nautical999 wrote:if you are able to see the spirit have an angel turn it around and see what is written on every piece of armor it wears. Strip it of it's armor renouncing the words on each piece and have the Lords angel expel the armor out. find out what else is written on this spirit and if there are any chains cords or strings that are attached to it. lift the box and see what if anything has been hidden under it.
Another thing is have the angel take you to the home of the spirit. The place in which it would go to before you placed it in the box. see what is in this room or area and get rid of it. have the Holy Spirit clean the area and destroy it.
Hope this helps. God Bless.
Father God Your son has seeked help from the problems that have been plguing him for so long. We pray that at this time you bring your son into where this demon is being held and allow him to see what it is that has been missed. We pray that all things be taken care of at this time and that no further attacks can be done against him. In Jesus name i praya men.
I can't normally see the spirit unless it invades my dream or something. I am very aware of it's presence though. If I ask a question to an angel, how will he be able to respond to me? Does it talk out of my mouth? How would the Lord take me to the place it lives? I don't travel outside of my body or see into the spiritual realm.

irishstout1

torment

Post by irishstout1 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:13 am

dont know much about some of this , but it seems if you want to torment a demon, you wouldnt use maggots, etc. they love that sort of thing------ put them some place with christian music, beauty, light, crosses everywhere. have the angels quote the bible day and night ,blood of jesus, have them watch a tv with people really loving each other families together , etc.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:17 am

you will be able to see all this in your dreams that it invades. Just wghen you see it invading stop yourself and take a mental note that you need more information to defeat him. Also while looking ask the Lord to send a messenger to show you around.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:33 pm

nautical999 wrote:you will be able to see all this in your dreams that it invades. Just wghen you see it invading stop yourself and take a mental note that you need more information to defeat him. Also while looking ask the Lord to send a messenger to show you around.
Since I have it inprisoned in the box, bound, gaged and tormented 24/7 it cannot invade my dream unless I let it out. Also, even when it does invade my dream, I am blind in that state. I only hear and feel it. Is there a reason for this?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:59 pm

servant i have sent you a pm for further discussion on this matter.