How can you tell if someone is astral projecting on you?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ServantofJesus

How can you tell if someone is astral projecting on you?

Post by ServantofJesus » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:05 pm

How can you tell if someone is astral projecting on you? I had a Pastor, yes a Pastor who always seemed to know things that were said in private. Sometimes I would make comments about him in the car (because he was a very angry, controlling man) and inside me could "feel" that he knew and was upset about it. When I would see him a few minutes later, he wouldn't talk to me or even look at me and acted angry. He would say things from the pulpit that had to do with what I had said. I would also be attacked by demons at that church and after church at home during that time as well. He was a very manipulative man and highly intelligent. He would plant negative thoughts in people's heads about other people in the church. He was very legalistic.

Can anyone give me insight on this?

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Silly question that I should already know the answer to, but here goes:

Is astral projection witchcraft? If so, why or why not?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:56 pm

yes astral projection is a form of witchcraft. In order for some one to be able to travel in this manner they must rely upon abilities they should not possess. these are given by demons.

a question as to the girl yoo spoke of that there is a lustful problem is she tied to this church?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:05 pm

No, she goes to my new church.

Michael1111

Post by Michael1111 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Just do not talk about your brother any more that's all.

turgh

Post by turgh » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:18 pm

There is a Biblical account of Yahweh transporting Philip. So I would have to say that aerial projection is wrong if we do it but if Yahweh does it, He has His purposes.

Acts 8:26 “And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the …”

Through the end of the chapter =

Acts 8:39 “And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
Acts 8:40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.”

In relationship to saying things about the pastor, he may have the gift of discernment of spirits. We have to realize that pastors aren't going to be perfect either. We're to pray for them - leadership. We also need to be at the specific church where Yahweh wants us.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:52 am

Last edited by ServantofJesus on Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:03 am

I'm not trying to cause contention, but I really need to discuss these things and get advice on this.

I was in my bedroom 2 weeks after the 9-11-2001 WTC bombings and my 30 birthday was on 9-9-2001. I had visited this church and was thinking about whether to go back there or not. It was a very legalistic type that I had been raised in and was abused by. I decided not to go back. Right as I made up my mind, I felt the Holy Spirit come through my wall in the form of a cloud and hover over my chest. (It was Jesus). I felt Him look into my eyes and speak into my mind. He said "I want you to go back to that church" I cried and repented of my sins and told Him that I would go back there and that I would serve Him from now on. Then I slowly felt Him leave the room as He came. The very next morning, I heard a satanic voice that said "I'm gonna get your kids"

Because this happened, I believed that the Lord was going to call me into the ministry, so I got involved with every ministry that I could. When I went back there I realized quickly that of all of the people that I had ever MET, this man was the most abrasive man in the world to me. He was rude to me nearly every time he opened his mouth. He was very manipulative and prideful. This man went well beyond discering spirits. He knew things that were said specifically in private. His presence could be felt when I was at home in my room. Other friends of our who had left do to his abuse expressed the same thing. Finally, after I left, I felt his presence in my room and he came to me and I heard him say "I'm sorry". My response was "Tell me that to my face".

I have the gift of discerning spirits. The whole time I was at that church I was daily attacked by demonic spirits. I have cast out 139 of them, but 1 remains. I even saw them. One was about 15 feet high. 3 were like men with messed up faces and 3 were like animals. They were biting me all over my body. I would have dreams of being chased by them. Some were vampires. Some looked like demons with horns. It was a very scary time for me and a new awakening in my spiritual walk. Something was very odd there about that church though. The whole time I was there, I knew that I couldn't speak badly about my pastor. The Lord held my toungue to where I couldn't, even though he provoked me as strongly as any man has ever provoked me. The reason that I believe that the Lord held my tongue was that I couldn't speak of that pastor without anger and swearing in my mouth and God was keeping me from judgement. The things I say now, are not out of anger, although I do have a lot of hurt inside me and need to forgive him many times. Finally, after nearly 5 years, the Lord allowed me to leave. I had confronted the pastor about his ways and our differences. The church did produce fruit in me. I was discipled there and learned how to lead music.

Frankly, that man doesn't deserve the right to be called a Pastor. What did Paul say to the high priest when he was abused by him? Didn't he address the issues? He was extremely abusive to me and others and very hate filled and angry, prideful, even praying for the death of members that didn't cooperate with his work in the church. I would compare him to the pharasees in the bible. It's ok to speak honestly about someone claiming to be a man of God if you are seeking advice and help I believe. The man acted like a cult leader named Jim Jones. I've prayed about it many times and forgive him all of the time, due to anger issues. I didn't call him any names. God used prophets in the bible to speak the truth to men of God who went astray. This man has clearly lost his first love.

Here is the verse that the Lord gave me when I left regarding my pastor:

Php 1:14 And most of the brothers in the Lord, becoming confident by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear. Some indeed even preach Christ because of envy and strife, and some also of good will.
Those, indeed, preach Christ out of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds.But these others preach in love, knowing that I am set for the defense of the gospel.What then? Nevertheless, in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached. And I rejoice in this. Yet, also I will rejoice.

He was the envy and strife type, but yes we are to rejoice that the gospel is being preached, nonetheless. The Lord still has not called me into the ministry, but I am the worship leader at my church and witness to the masses online.

Can ANYONE tell me what in the world was happening to me there? Someone help me understand this better.

turgh

Post by turgh » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 pm

I'm sure that someone who can answer your questions will respond shortly. But I do want to offer you -

I'm sorry that you're having to go through this. The other day I thought he might have a huge problem with being jealous of you. Any pastor that prays for someone to die for any reason, it reflects their heart condition - you're right, they've lost their love. Praying for you and asking Yahweh to comfort you and give you wisdom, understanding, guidance and strength.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:58 pm

turgh wrote:I'm sure that someone who can answer your questions will respond shortly. But I do want to offer you -

I'm sorry that you're having to go through this. The other day I thought he might have a huge problem with being jealous of you. Any pastor that prays for someone to die for any reason, it reflects their heart condition - you're right, they've lost their love. Praying for you and asking Yahweh to comfort you and give you wisdom, understanding, guidance and strength.
I agree that that may have been the case. He got much worse after I told him that the Lord had spoken to me face to face as He did. He seemed to always be trying to prove that he was the better man than me or something. The man even attempted to accuse me of "having the hots for his wife". Then, his wife began to throw herself at me. I would have to be INSANE to flirt with a preacher's wife. No matter what I did, he hated me. I couldn't win. Anyway. The Lord obviously had a reason for it or He wouldn't have called me there the way that He did, but I have alot of hurt in me.

turgh

Post by turgh » Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:55 pm

I read some time ago, when we don't take care of our "stuff including hurts" it comes through in our gifts and callings. When I read it, I wondered it was true but I'm seeing it many cases such as this pastor.

You're right that Yahweh has His purposes for you attending there. There's a verse about everyone is a teacher. In some cases, we learn from others how not to do things. I regret the times I've screwed up but learning to rely on Yahweh more and more.
Last edited by turgh on Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dcide

Re: How can you tell if someone is astral projecting on you?

Post by Dcide » Thu May 10, 2012 10:14 pm

ServantofJesus wrote:How can you tell if someone is astral projecting on you? I had a Pastor, yes a Pastor who always seemed to know things that were said in private. Sometimes I would make comments about him in the car (because he was a very angry, controlling man) and inside me could "feel" that he knew and was upset about it. When I would see him a few minutes later, he wouldn't talk to me or even look at me and acted angry. He would say things from the pulpit that had to do with what I had said. I would also be attacked by demons at that church and after church at home during that time as well. He was a very manipulative man and highly intelligent. He would plant negative thoughts in people's heads about other people in the church. He was very legalistic.

Can anyone give me insight on this?
I'm so GLAD I read this post. Because about a week of reading this post, someone new at my church astral projected on me. I was talking to my friend, "Jenny," and she was telling me that she had just prayed for "Sandra." According to Jenny, Sandra was predicting all these tragic things that were supposed to happen. Jenny was a little freaked out, so she called me. I told Jenny the things that Sandra was doing was not of God. Then as we were talking, a weird presence entered my living room. I saw a weird shadowy outline of a tall woman with long wavy hair standing in front of me. I froze out of fear, and I stopped the conversation. Then Jenny on the other line proceeded to tell me that Sandra had the ability to astral project. Then I realized that "Sandra" had entered my living room trying to hear the conversation. The weird thing was that I had never met Sandra before.

I did meet Sandra two weeks later. And lo and behold, Sandra was a tall woman with long wavy hair. Immediately, Sandra requested an Inner Healing session with me. However, I discerned that her problem was not Inner Healing as it was a submission issue. So, I let my pastor/mentor deal with Sandra, which worked out for everybody.

God later gave me the discernment that her name, "Sandra," was conjuring up a spirit to astral project. So, I gave her a nickname that did not vaguely sound like "Sandra" when I discussed her to my leaders/pastors etc.

I realize that God was leading me to this post/board to learn about what was about to come. :clapping:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri May 11, 2012 11:34 am

that is awesome. God is great
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Sat May 12, 2012 12:28 am

Praise God. He works in mysterious ways. I've had lots of people do that to me. One time I was in my bedroom sleeping after witnessing in a chat room full of witches the night before and I was awakened by hearing the voices of many people talking to each other. It sounded like they were at the foot of my bed, talking about me. I heard a girls voice say outloud "BAD"!