Demon did not respond to "In Jesus' name" right aw

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Dcide

Demon did not respond to "In Jesus' name" right aw

Post by Dcide » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 am

In Jesus name, I forbid all demonic entities from reading this post or having any knowledge of what is being written.

Hey all,
I've been in Inner Healing/Delieverance for a while. This past week, I ministered around 3 different times.

The first time, my friend and I minstered to a woman, and we called forth the head demon. It started to cause a panic inside her. And she said she was really scared. However, when we tried to cast it out, it wouldn't leave right away. At that time, she hadn't done complete forgiveness over what had happened. So, I understand the legal rights. My friend then started to read off a scripture list: "You are the righteousness of God, etc." The woman's panic eventually waned and we continued with the Inner Healing. God is good. :clapping:

This last time, I performed deliverance on my mentee, "Carrie," and we dealt with a dissoaciated part. It was fairly simple and nothing manifested. The reason why I mentioned Carrie is because my mentor minstered to Carrie earlier, and a demonic presence oppressed my mentor's shoulders. My mentor said that with Carrie, the Inner Healing is deep, so that is why these entities are coming out very angrily because they have been discovered.

The next day, after I had my time with Jesus, I took a small nap. I had a weird dream where I saw an older woman come up and hug me. Before she went for the hug, I thought in my dream, "Are you good or evil?" However, I just went ahead and hugged her. Then I felt a physical presence on my body of someone hugging me. I thought, "This is nice."
Then immediately, I thought, "No, it's not." Then I said in my head, "GET OUT IN JESUS' NAME." Then the entity started squeezing me tighter and gripping my heart with fear. At that point, I knew I was dreaming, but the entity would not let me wake up. So, I said over and over again in my head, "GET OUT IN JESUS' NAME." After the 4th time, it finally released me and then I woke up.

In the past, when I was spiritually attacked, I could rebuke in Jesus' name, and the demon would leave. However, this one was particularly strong.

I talked to my mentor, and she said that I sometimes have to suffer because I am in the ministry, as Jesus suffered.
I received prayer that night, and I got the word that God has shielded me and protected me.

However, I'm wondering if anyone ever experienced this same thing where the demon refused to listen. What did you do? How did you handle it? What was this demon?

pastor-b

Post by pastor-b » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Hello Dcide. addressing this issue I wish to state that in my dealings with deliverance there have been many times that demons do not leave right away, and for many different reasons. Legal rights, as you touched on, would be one of those reasons. Remember you are in spiritual warfare. Demons are part of an army that is trained to resist. So it is normal for them to not respond to our fist attack.
I have noticed two significant truths when expelling demons that are important to know when planning your warfare strategies:
(1) The mind (psyche) is like a big house full of rooms. Not all the rooms are demonized, and at the same time a demonic entity may reside in more than 1 room. This occurs when demons are able to able to traumatize different parts of our mind at different times in our lives. It also can occur through the same type of generational curses that have come through both the mother and father's side of the family. Since demons seem to be rooted in these areas sometimes I have to go from room to room to be effective. This involves prayer and discernment on the various traumas a person has undergone at different stages of his/her life. I usually start with the first trauma a person recognizes and if I find resistance to the name and the blood of Jesus I look for other traumas.
(2) Demons will test your authority, perseverance, and spiritual stamina among other things. One of the tactics is to find doctrinal error in an individual. Demons MUST come out in the name of Jesus, but they don't necessarily need to come at the first time we use that particular weapon. Resist the devil and he shall flee" doesn't mean he leaves at the first sign of resistance. Jesus resisted Satan 3 times before he left. Warfare is tough and sometimes the battles last a very long time.
In Acts 12 we see the entire church constantly praying for Peter to be released from prison. We are not told how long they prayed , but the indication is that Peters' deliverance did not come with the first prayer, or the first "name of Jesus" used. Even though this was oppressive and not possessive, Satan was nonetheless trying to kill Peter and the church was involved in removing the legal rights Satan believed he had to do so.
I would like to address one other issue if I could. I have never been involved in a deliverance where I did not receive attacks afterward. Satan and his demons always retaliate. But it is very dangerous to state in any way that this is a type of suffering that must be endured to make us Christlike. That can leave us open to accept Satan related attacks and sufferings that are definitely not God-intended.
We must understand there is only one reason to cast out demons; to give us a stronger relationship with God through freedom from bondages. This is why Jesus came "to set the captives free" and give us "life and that more abundantly" by restoring our relationship with God.
Thanks be to God for your service to the Lord. May God bless you in your endeavours and His keeping power remain with you always. Amen.

Dcide

Thank you

Post by Dcide » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:08 pm

Dear pastor-b,
I read your response. Thank you for your reply. It's actually really comforting (in a bizarre way) to hear that this does not only happen to me.

This particular attack changed me, which is actually so different from before. Because it gripped me with so much fear, I realized that I need to watch the way I live. God has asked me to stop doing some sins that I thought were negligilble in my eyes :roll: ; however, I realize these "little sins" mean a lot to God. I was confronted by God before, but I basically blew Him off. Now, I don't risk doing that stuff any more. Thank you for your imput.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:05 pm

wonderful post pastor-b
we as deliverance ministers are always targets for the devil. I do not get attacked each time i minister but i do get my attacks. I pray the Lord keep you strong and healthy to resist the devil not only for yourself but for our brothers and sisters as well.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

turgh

Post by turgh » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:42 am

Do you have a believer to cover you in prayer while doing deliverance?

Also, I've been in sessions where the person in charge prayed in advance of deliverance telling the demons what to do and not do such as instructing them not to attack them.

pastor-b

Post by pastor-b » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:34 pm

When it is possible, I have many believers praying and do not usually even schedule a deliverance unless I have at least 3 days to prepare. This is not always possible, yet my deliverance team, which consists of 2 to 5 people are
usually present , praying and helping. Spiritual warfare is a battle and the enemy is always going to look for openings, so readjustments are always needed. let me say this. The more preparation and prayer, the less the attacks, but Part of the after-care teaching that we maintain is that demons may try to come back and make you think they are still inside. I think the Lord allows this so that you will know through testing that you are delivered. When an individual is oppressed after deliverance the ability to resit and have the demons flee instils a type of positive reinforcement through mild testing that they are truly back in control of that area of their life.
But yes, prayer is always welcome and much appreciated :clapping: Thanks for the comment

turgh

Post by turgh » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:08 pm

You teach how to maintain deliverance - yeah! I don't see that very often and wonder why a deliverance minister would go through all that and not teach. Plus the believer being delivered state is a concern if they're not taught and don't know.

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:17 pm

Not being taught how to maintain deliverence was my biggest problem when I first heard about delieverance 10 years ago in a differnt ministry than I am in now. Therefore lost what I did gain as I didn't really understand anything that was going on. I had beleived that once prayed for it was done and that was it so when I started to received deliverence 3 yrs ago I was greatly confused at the sudden turbulence after deliverence and thought it was all back. Pastor had to tell me that they weren't back in but on the outside causing the problems to make me think they were back. My pastor had to guide me in that and began to teach me how to keep it. It has been work for those who have helped me and for myself but all worth it in the end! You really don't find many who teach maintaing the deliverence very often. I am blessed to be under a ministry that does teach how to maintain your delivernce, the battles you may face after, retaliation and so forth. Its great to see other people teaching the same thing!

Dcide

Post by Dcide » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 am

I find it absolutely essential to pray for protection AND have regular intercessors praying for me. I am blessed to have about 10 intercessors who can pray with an email.

I've also learned to declare, "THERE WILL BE NO ACTS OF RETALIATION NO ACTS OF VIOLENCE."

However, I'm going to try to "pre order" demonic entities to do what they're supposed to do. It's good to try new warfare techniques.

Dcide

Just to be clear

Post by Dcide » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:41 am

I have never been involved in a deliverance where I did not receive attacks afterward. Satan and his demons always retaliate. But it is very dangerous to state in any way that this is a type of suffering that must be endured to make us Christlike. That can leave us open to accept Satan related attacks and sufferings that are definitely not God-intended
Just to clarify what my pastor meant when she said I must suffer for the kingdom: I receive what she said 'cause she prayerfully discerned it before she said it.

Just a background: I have a problem with "escaping" or quitting when things get hard. One area that I haven't quit is Inner Healing because I enjoy it so much. In fact, I had a demon personally tell me to stop what I'm doing, and my trials and tribulations will not go above a certain point. WHATEVER! :roll: However, as I get involved in this ministry more and more, I am realizing the dangers of it. So, my pastor was reminding me to count the cost of what I'm getting into. I realize that attacks are a part of this ministry. :help: My mentor/pastor has been involved in Inner Healing for 15 + years, and I've known her for 12 years.

pastor-b

Post by pastor-b » Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:18 am

Just to clarify what my pastor meant when she said I must suffer for the kingdom: I receive what she said 'cause she prayerfully discerned it before she said it.

Just a background: I have a problem with "escaping" or quitting when things get hard. One area that I haven't quit is Inner Healing because I enjoy it so much. In fact, I had a demon personally tell me to stop what I'm doing, and my trials and tribulations will not go above a certain point. WHATEVER! However, as I get involved in this ministry more and more, I am realizing the dangers of it. So, my pastor was reminding me to count the cost of what I'm getting into. I realize that attacks are a part of this ministry. My mentor/pastor has been involved in Inner Healing for 15 + years, and I've known her for 12 years.

Hello again Dcide. I am glad to hear that you have found a source of help that is working for you. Deliverance comes in many forms other than just exorcism and inner healing is one of them in my opinion. I have noticed over the years that the things of the devil seem to be easier at first but get as time goes by. The things of God seem to be harder at first and as we persist they get easier. Trials are a different story altogether. They are hard at first, ease up in the middle and get extremely hard right before the victory. Anyway, I hope this finds you well and I am glad to hear you try new and different tactics. May you stay in the Lord's keeping power as he uses you for His purpose.
:wave:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:54 am

inner healing is awesome and a much needed ministry in the body of Christ. It is awesome to hear and see the healing the Lord has for those who have been so hurt that hjealing is needed. God is great.

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:51 am

This made me wonder about this topic.

Do any of you actually do fasting like this in the Holy Bible ?

Mark 9:14-29
King James Version (KJV)
14 And when he came to his disciples, he saw a great multitude about them, and the scribes questioning with them.

15 And straightway all the people, when they beheld him, were greatly amazed, and running to him saluted him.

16 And he asked the scribes, What question ye with them?

17 And one of the multitude answered and said, Master, I have brought unto thee my son, which hath a dumb spirit;

18 And wheresoever he taketh him, he teareth him: and he foameth, and gnasheth with his teeth, and pineth away: and I spake to thy disciples that they should cast him out; and they could not.

19 He answereth him, and saith, O faithless generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him unto me.

20 And they brought him unto him: and when he saw him, straightway the spirit tare him; and he fell on the ground, and wallowed foaming.

21 And he asked his father, How long is it ago since this came unto him? And he said, Of a child.

22 And ofttimes it hath cast him into the fire, and into the waters, to destroy him: but if thou canst do any thing, have compassion on us, and help us.

23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

24 And straightway the father of the child cried out, and said with tears, Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.

25 When Jesus saw that the people came running together, he rebuked the foul spirit, saying unto him, Thou dumb and deaf spirit, I charge thee, come out of him, and enter no more into him.

26 And the spirit cried, and rent him sore, and came out of him: and he was as one dead; insomuch that many said, He is dead.

27 But Jesus took him by the hand, and lifted him up; and he arose.

28 And when he was come into the house, his disciples asked him privately, Why could not we cast him out?

29 And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:24 pm

I fast for those the Lord lays it on my heart to fast for in preparation of ministering to them. One time for 14 days another for 12. But most fasts Are over much sooner. But yes.

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:00 pm

Thank you for your prayers & fastings. :clapping: