jerking of body when sleeping

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

CeCe

Post by CeCe » Sun May 08, 2011 3:20 am

hey, this happened to me when I was going through deliverance. It actually happened that night of my first deliverance after having hands laid on me. I knew it wasn't me, it felt involuntary but yeah, those are spirits.

And be careful who talk to about it because if it's a person who hasn't went through deliverance, then they'll try to make you think it's something else. Rationalizing what can't be rationalized.

The only thing I did was stay persistent in fasting and praying and asking God to wash me, my insides with the blood of Jesus until every blib, blob, particle, spiritual cell of any spirit is washed out and gone from me. And he did it. Depending on how you pray and fast, your deliverance can be quick or a slower process. For literally 1.5 years, I remember fasting almost every month. 7 days praying 2 hours a day, take a 4 day break, do another fast praying 2 hours straight a day. Then 14 day-16 day fast. The most consecutive hours I've ever prayed were 12 but when you want to be free, you learn to cry out to God.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue May 10, 2011 2:41 am

thanks for sharing youre experiences. its helpful to know i am not the only one who has had this experience. Mine has been involuntary movements as well, think i had them for awhile but didnt notice them much until prior to my second deliverance and they picked up alot , though they have stopped or been less in occuring since. Mainly now i just have alot of grunting, groaning, and talking while i sleep that wakes me up.
i do understand and agree with about being careful who to talk to about it , had mentioned it to someone and they did try to rationalize it and didnt understand even though this was someone who i work with and i work in a church, none of them understand and try to rationalize alot of things and just dont understand so it does me no good to discuss it or say much of any of it.
and yes, have fasted and am always crying out to God , talking to Him, and seeking Him in all things.

CeCe

Post by CeCe » Thu May 26, 2011 4:54 pm

michel67 wrote:thanks for sharing youre experiences. its helpful to know i am not the only one who has had this experience. Mine has been involuntary movements as well, think i had them for awhile but didnt notice them much until prior to my second deliverance and they picked up alot , though they have stopped or been less in occuring since. Mainly now i just have alot of grunting, groaning, and talking while i sleep that wakes me up.
i do understand and agree with about being careful who to talk to about it , had mentioned it to someone and they did try to rationalize it and didnt understand even though this was someone who i work with and i work in a church, none of them understand and try to rationalize alot of things and just dont understand so it does me no good to discuss it or say much of any of it.
and yes, have fasted and am always crying out to God , talking to Him, and seeking Him in all things.
You know, I've had the same things happen to people I talk to. It's like people tell you what they know, instead of what God is saying. Even Jesus said some don't come out but by fasting and praying. But then you'll talk to a pastor, and they'll say, "Sometimes too much fasting ineffective." I'm like, :roll: or :help: . It's not like they mean to thwart God's process and your progress, but essentially, saying such things can effect people.

When I've fasted and prayed heavily, like 7-16 days, praying 3 hours in tongues a day, I've felt God take spirits out of me. Even while praying, I felt something come out of my mouth. So, my 1st lady said the statement above, I was like, "Well, it works for me." And plus, I had so much clarity in my mind, which evil spirits try to effect the mind. When all else failed, I fasted and prayed in tongues, and IT WORKED.

One thing God told me was to plead Jesus blood to saturate my insides. For about 10 hours straight, I kept saying, "I plead Jesus blood to saturate my insides." I walked in deliverance church where the presence of God was and started throwing up. I could feel spirits coming up my stomach. My arms were having sensations caused by spirits as they were jumpy. And I knew the spirits were fluid.

Do you have the gift of tongues?

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu May 26, 2011 7:33 pm

I myself dont know if i have the gift of tongues, its something thats not spoken about in any of the churches i have been to, and one of the things that is looked down upon i think and considered wrong, or not biblically sound or right . A friend or coworker had mentioned it to me once not long ago , after i hadnt even brought it up and had mentioned it as not right and something to be perhaps stayed away from, something that isnt right to be used but i just ignored her comment. Its best not to get into it and discuss those things that some dont believe in , some of it does hinder by some not seeing and believing some things. I dont even think they believe in pleading the blood , ive never heard any talk about it or discussions on it from any pastors i know or churches i have been in until i came here.

I do at times and have spoken in different languages, but mainly while sleeping . When i do im not aware of doing it or speaking any differently until someone has heard me .
Im glad it has worked for you and helped, i do need clarity of the mind, my mind lately has been so unclear and fogged up, its hard to think or even think of what im doing or what to do , as if i dont have much of a mind -

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Thu May 26, 2011 10:46 pm

Praying in tounges is a gift of the Holy Spirit and there is nothing wrong with it! We do have to beware though of where it is comming from. Just like any other gift the devil can copy cat it--this I found out first hand. I grew up in churches where I was taught that it isn't right and actually was asked to leave because of the belief in tounges. It really is a wonderful gift--not some made up language. The language is often given to one when they have been filled with the Holy Spirit as it talks about in the first couple of Chapters in Acts. Some say it is the evidence of receiving the Holy Spirit though I am still a little unsure of that myself. You will know when you have been baptisted in the Holy Spirit.

I myself just got over an extended fast a couple of weeks ago--life changing. A few days before I had already felt to go on one as it was almost 3 days before my birthday and knew that God wanted to do something big in my "new year". I attempted but struggled. Two days later I was asked by a minister to go on a fast--no time given so did as I felt led to do. This fast was to break whatever stronghold there was on my life. I started the fast on my birthday--not an easy task but well worth it. My minister was also praying along with me during this time though I was left to seek Gods face on my own. I did know however that there was support going on behind me. I had pretty much locked myself in my home spending ten days with God only going out to work a couple of days a week. I had turned the phone on silent and answered only needed calls. During this time God had done some very deep digging in me and by day 4 began to feel things beaking. The 1'st three days was a battle of the mind. By day 10 I was feeling delivered and went to church that night. Even the people saw a change that night. I ended the fast on day 10 after service. Though I still sought God. That wensday after it ended was the first time anyone laid a hand or prayed with me and felt like that the things I was dealing with was finally fully broken off. I still feel such a freedom now! The one mistake I did make during this time is that I didn't pray in tounges at all for several weeks yet I knew that God wanted to do something in that area and once I released myself this past Sunday night I felt a change in that area.

I had prayed and fasted like my very life depended on it and was well worth it despite the fact that it was during my birthday. Instead of physical gifts I received the gift of deliverance!

During this time the verse where Jesus tells his disicples after they tried to cast out a demond and could He said "some can only come out by prayer and fasting" was heavy on my mind. Fasting does things in the spirit realm that we can't see. For me I knew that I needed to but struggled until my minister came behind me and prayed and fasted with me during that time.

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun May 29, 2011 3:01 am

I know fasting is good and is needed at times in someones life .
Im glad it has helped you Jt.

I have fasted before several times and will be doing so again .
Things are so chaotic right now and in my home and it seems like im the only one who feels it and see's it. It bothers me greatly and upsets me greatly . And seems im the only one. And i dont understand . :?
I tried to make all the chaos get out of my head and stop the other night , but in my own way and of course it didnt help.
I did go to sleep last night and felt my leg shake again and it woke me up.
I will be fasting to seek God , listen to HIm, and His peace.

irishstout1

Post by irishstout1 » Tue May 31, 2011 3:40 pm

Hi, iam praying for you that you will not give up, going through the same thing too, so need your prayers. remember we are going through---, so remember the scripture -----Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever. He Jesus wants you set free no matter what you might feel. will write more once i hear from you. bless you, re

michel67

Post by michel67 » Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm

irishstout1 wrote:Hi, iam praying for you that you will not give up, going through the same thing too, so need your prayers. remember we are going through---, so remember the scripture -----Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever. He Jesus wants you set free no matter what you might feel. will write more once i hear from you. bless you, re
Hi irishstout -

thanks for praying , though i will not give up , no possible way i could - i have had so much in life thrown at me and taken away, feeling like i had been in a pit and no one had heard me , or cared enough to help get me out , and made mistakes along the way, but always have known theres only been one there beside me along the way , picking me up and carrying me, and thats been the only one who mattered,,
i have my inner battles and outer battles i deal with and fight through and will still fight through,,
i will pray for u -
thanks for the scripture verse- it has been one of my favorites - i know it well - it was used at both my parents funerals and i keep it at heart- i used to know many verses by heart and mind- and sometimes they come up and i remember them - as
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me- He has always strengthend me , as i have been fighting for a long time and will keep fighting even if it takes me a lifetime -