jerking of body when sleeping

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

jerking of body when sleeping

Post by michel67 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:42 pm

I wasnt sure where to place this topic, but was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences with this......
I had noticed lately though may have been having them for awhile, that when i fall asleep at times i will have a jerking or shaking movement in a part of my body. It will wake me up because i feel the jerking , such as i feel my head jerking or leg kicking , or as if someone is shaking me to wake me up and then im awake, If i fall back asleep i may do it again . I find myself some times exhausted the next day as if i had no sleep at all or very little.
, its just jerking and shaking of parts of my body , only when i fall asleep and then it wakes me right up ... just wondering if anyone else has had experiences like this when they fall asleep
Last edited by michel67 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:31 am

My body used to jerk a lot while still awake.

Sudden, swift, sharp movements.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:56 am

uncertain wrote:My body used to jerk a lot while still awake.

Does youre body still jerk alot while youre awake?

I dont think i do while awake, just when i fall asleep and am beginning to fall asleep. it is sudden, swift sharp movements , like a jolt. a friend of mine told me everyone jerks while sleeping, but i havent noticed it until maybe several months ago, and then happens alot.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:24 am

Did it start around the time that you got here. That would be the devil trying to wear you out and discourage you from fighting them.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:40 am

nautical999 wrote:Did it start around the time that you got here. That would be the devil trying to wear you out and discourage you from fighting them.

yeah i think so , ive just noticed it more and more over the past months . some times when im laying on my side i'll feel a shaking as someone is shaking me , but its quick and sudden and then i wake up because i felt it. i am exhausted when i wake up in the mornings, and feels as if i had been up all night long,, more so lately feeling when i wake up im sleepwalking because im so tired and still asleep but walking with my eyes open, i drag in the mornings and feels like im not even there if that makes sense, , i felt it really bad friday morning when i woke up.... didnt feel like it was me

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 am

it is the devil trying to keep you up and wear you down so you will stop. It means he is scared of what you are doing and feels threatened by you being here and getting the help you need to get him out.
With having parts I would assign one to watch out for what demon is doing this and then when we talk next we can confront and cast out this demon in the name of Jesus Christ. :razz:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:27 pm

i am physically exhausted . when i seem to wake up in the mornings i feel worn out, drained, and like im moving, gliding, and not aware. :shocked: then in the afternoons i feel i could crash, fall to the floor and sleep. as of now, im exhausted anf feel i could sleep for hours. but i dont. i feel like a zombie, walking asleep and not aware
i am unaware of any names to who might be doing this..........

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:25 pm

nautical999 wrote:it is the devil trying to keep you up and wear you down so you will stop. It means he is scared of what you are doing and feels threatened by you being here and getting the help you need to get him out.
With having parts I would assign one to watch out for what demon is doing this and then when we talk next we can confront and cast out this demon in the name of Jesus Christ. :razz:

so what is this - :razz: are you trying to and hoping to get a response and aggravation from something or some one ? :mrgreen:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:05 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: THE PEACE OF THE LORD OUR GOD BE WITH YOU, IN CHRIST OUR SAVIOUR AND LORD, ALLELUHJA. I HAVE HAD IN THE PAST SHAKING WHILE ASLEEP AND JUMPING RIGHT UP, I HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH MUCH IN MY LIFE, I KNOW THAT THERE IS NERVE DAMAGE IN MY BODY, BUT TO ME IT WAS DEMONIC ,I WOULD BE SHAKING SEVERAL TIMES, AND GET VERY LITTLE SLEEP, DELIVERANCE, AND PRAYER ,READING THE SCRIPTURES BEFORE SLEEPING HAS STOPPED IT , ALSO I PUT THE ''HOLY BIBLE'' ON MY CHEST AND PRAY, AT TIMES I FALL ASLEEP ISTANTLY, IT IS A CONTINUOUS BATTLE, AT TIMES I WAKE UP AND PRAY, UNTIL I SLEEP AGAIN, BE IN PRAYER,PLEAD THE PRECIOUS 'DIVINE BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'', I SAY 'THE LORD PRAYER' FOR MYSELF AND MY FAMILY, OTHERWISE I COME UNDER ATTACK, I KNOW HOW IT FEELS, MY BODY FELT AS IF LIFTED UP FROM THE BED. 'THE LORD IS GRACIOUS AND READY TO DELIVER YOU FROM ALL YOUR INFERMITIES, AND GIVE YOU PEACE, PRAY WITHOUT CEASING'' IN 'CHRIST' LOVE L.... :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:06 am

thank you Luciana - :wave:

i tried to lay down tonight and wasnt asleep but maybe 5 minutes and my arm shook and woke me up, seems to happen about every night now and just noticed it i think over the past few or several months more.. its either shaking and jerking of a part of my body or my mutterings while i sleep that wake me...
it will work out....

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:09 am

the demon in charge of and causing this i lock up with the others unde same torment in the name of Jesus Christ

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:31 am

michel67 wrote:
uncertain wrote:My body used to jerk a lot while still awake.

Does youre body still jerk alot while youre awake?
It was more like intentionally jerking oneself in torment.

Not really sure how to describe it. Also you messaged me at a time it had briefly stopped. Haven't really remembered it happening lately.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 pm

Its good if it has stopped at least for awhile for you whether awake or not awake or if you cant remember anyways...
i can understand somewhat it happening while awake in torment or however ...
mine is pretty much a habitual thing now when i sleep, whether my leg or arm jerking me and waking me, and mainly talking when i sleep and wake up , or gutterals or mumbling that wakes me , pretty much every night and every time i fall asleep... alot of times its not words just noises ...

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:01 pm

mine will be alright i was just curious as to others who may have experienced or experiencing the same or similar while they sleep since my experience has been somewhat seeming recent and new to me... it may be because my screaming out in my sleep has quieted down alittle and this is another response to my sleeping .....
i think i talk too much about it and say too much ... it some times makes things worse if i say anything ....

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:05 am

Seemed I was jerking in bed again, recently (while still awake?).

More like jerking while difficult to bear agony / torment. And if I try to prevent the body from jerking there's a sense / feeling that I may scream out in pain/anger? too.
&#10013;