How do you make the sexual attack in dreams stop?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

winning souls

Post by winning souls » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:55 pm

:wave: Greetings friend, i read your post today and i'm praying for you. I want to say that Jesus has made a way for you! Now you got to think what doors you might of opened that caused this manifestation.Write down things from your dad & mom side of the family , cause this will help you very much in your deliverance.If you need any more assistant let me know.
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!

ServantofJesus

Re: How do you make the sexual attack in dreams stop?

Post by ServantofJesus » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Babygurl wrote:I'm at my wits end....I don't know how to make it stop...is this something I'll have to fight against for the rest of my life? :crying:
When they attack you say "The Lord Torment you with hellfire". If it continues to attack, keep saying it over and over again. It will eventually stop. You could also say, "The Lord rebuke you" or "The Lord rebuke you with the blood of Jesus Christ" These words will attack the demon through the Lord's power. I say these things in my dreams when I am attacked, but if it doesn't stop I repeat it. Sometimes I ask the Lord to help me. Sooner or later, it will stop. However, it may attack again at a later time. You could also ask the angels to put the demon in a box like I did. The demon won't be able to attack your dreams as long as it's in the box. I haven't gotten attacked as long as my demon has been in a box. IF I do get attacked, it's because it somehow got out and needs to be put back in. This can help you cope until you find deliverence. If you need any help, feel free to pm me or ask me publically.

winning souls

Post by winning souls » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:26 pm

Babygurl , this demonic attacks will not go on forever , if you start focusing more on Jesus and less on the devil. I have sent you several messages on this subject , but you got to want to be free from this. When Jesus sets you free you are free indeed.Bind satan , and start casting these demons out now. Start feeding your faith , and starving your doubts. God has not given us the spirit of fear , but of power , and of love ,and of a sound mind . Amen , so start fighting these demons with the authority Jesus gave us at Calvary. :clapping:
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!