How do you make the sexual attack in dreams stop?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Babygurl

How do you make the sexual attack in dreams stop?

Post by Babygurl » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:19 pm

I'm at my wits end....I don't know how to make it stop...is this something I'll have to fight against for the rest of my life? :crying:

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:08 pm

i sent you an email
have been having trouble posting and sending pms
hope you received it ok
hang in there

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:22 am

Thank you a lot for your encouragement and help. I really appreciate it

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:30 am

babygurl this is common with those who are demonized. Getting more information would help in the stopping of this. When did it start? is it monsters or people that you know and have been hurt from before that are hurting you in your dreams or what? I know that i have seen so many set free from this torment and you can too.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:57 am

well it's been going on for at least 5 years. It's not as bad as before but it hasn't stopped. I really can't tell who it is attacking me so I think it's monsters. I repented and closed all doors but I still get attacked.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:37 am

the next questions would be about Dissociation are you a part of the core, the core, or the host person?

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:26 am

I don't have dissociation :?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Babygurl
I would like to pray for the Lord to open your eyes and allow you to see who it is that is doing this to you. This is a really big step and will be helpful. The only thing is this may bring up some really bad memories that need to be dealt with. If you are ready to tackle what comes up let me know and i will pray for the dreams to be revelaed.
I do want to tell you that Jesus can protect you during this too. And he loves you.

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:15 am

I would like to know why this is going on. I thought that most of the time I was being attacked by demons....i didn't think it cold be a person. Why would I have bad memories though?
Thank you for your prayers.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:38 am

Sometimes dreams are tied to things that happened in real life. Since you are unable to see the face of the one hurting you in your sleep it is something that is hidden and needs to be revealed. God can do this if you are ready.

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:35 pm

I'm ready

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:09 pm

Father God we come to you faithfullu knowing that you are a God of healing. You are a God of deliverance, You are a God that even sees the terrors we go through in the middle of the night and you are a God that cares about these terrors and wants to make this stop. We pray Father God that you place upon babygurl the armor of God , the helmet of salvation, the breastplate of righteousness, gird her loins about with truth, shod her feet with the preparation of the gospel of peac, This peace Father God we pray that your word prepare her with more peace than she has ever felt, we pray for the shield of faith and the sword of the spirit. We pray Father God that at this time babygurls' eyes be opened to the identity of the one who is hurting her in her sleep. We pray that while doing so you give her peace to be able to see what happened and peace in knowing that it will all come to an end in Christ. We pray that you give her the strength to realize that all this is is a demon no matter who it looks like the one she see's is a demon that is terrorizing her.
Father God give her the strength to forgive the person who has hurt her if this is a memory and the strength to fight this demon that torments her. In Jesus name we pray amen.
Babygurl when you have this dream again i want you to look at yourself and see the armor you have on. This armor is from God because he wants you to be protected. Use it. It will help you. And be not afraid for the Lord thy God is with thee.

CeCe

Post by CeCe » Thu May 26, 2011 5:30 pm

When I went through deliverance, the same things happened to me.

The demons were mad because they were being evicted. My sins were sexual sins. Being tormented, abused or chased in dreams is a sign of demonic oppression. People say possession, but it's not when truly saved.

The demons tried sexually harass and I would run, and fight. Then the Holy Spirit led me to plead Jesus' blood while in the dream. I would spirits coming and I'd say, "I plead Jesus' blood to saturate me," really quickly over and over again 20-25 times. It was like they couldn't touch me. Then God told me to keep doing it, cause' I saw progress.

But a revelation God gave me was to close the portals of my dreams. I started doing that and post a sample prayer later on. I know if you pray this from your heart, God will move.

irishstout1

prayer

Post by irishstout1 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 am

hi, you said you would post prayer , thank you

CeCe

Re: prayer

Post by CeCe » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:28 pm

irishstout1 wrote:hi, you said you would post prayer , thank you
I apologize.

Dear Heavenly Father,

you are so very special to me. You are my Jehovah Gibbor, the God Who Contends for me. You are my Jehovah Mishpat, the God of Justice and who justifies me. You are my Jehovah Shalom, my God of Peace. There is no name like your name, and besides you there is no other God as you stated in Isaiah 46. Besides you there is no savior, as you also proclaimed and written in the book of Isaiah. I know that you are so powerful, more than I could even imagine. I know that also with being powerful, you are loving...what a fascinating combination. I love you so much and what you have done for me through the sacrifice and blood of your only begotten son Jesus Christ.

I'm coming to you tonight because I know that you can do anything. You are El Shaddai, God All Sufficient. You are sufficient enough to do grant the desires of my heart if I delight myself in you. I know that if I pray according to your will, then my words are heard. I ask that tonight, that if gross darkness covers the land or the area in which I live, that the glory of the Lord would rise over me and your glory appear over me, yea, even in my dreams. I ask that you would be so gracious, in your unfalining love to allow my prayers to continually break through the heavenlies so I can walk under an open heaven.

Tonight, O Most High God, I ask that you let your kingdom come and will be done on earth in my life, especially my dreams tonight no weapon formed against me shall prosper. So, that means that tonight, I put you in remembrance of your word, that no weapon the enemy can form against my dream life can prosper. I have acknowledge, that I have sinned before and like the prodigal child, I am back and need to be clean. I have repented of my sins, not just apologized but turned away and stopped doing them. But never-the-less, I am relying on you being so loving, that you would stop and prohibit all attempts of the enemy to try and oppress, harass or harm me in my dreams.

I know that in the spiritual realm, there are doors just like in the physical. Tonight, I wish for you to close and entrances or doors into my dreams. Even as the dreams occur in my mind, I ask you to cover these entrances with some sort of shield, perhaps hedge of protection is the word. Let the blood of the everlasting covenant saturate my dreams tonight. Pour the blood of Jesus out so that it will saturate my dreams and even the shield of protection you put over them. In Jesus Christ name, I command the portals of my dream to be locked as I can speak unto mountains and command them to be cast into the sea.

Heavenly Father, even work with my mind so that maybe images or things I've heard in the world that my be in my memory are shielded from me so I can't even acess them if it isn't your will. Again, let your kingdom come and your will be done in my mind tonight as I dream. I don't even want my thoughts if they aren't in your will, so whatever you have to do, let this mind be in me that was also in Christ Jesus. Contend for the purity and cleanliness of my dreams tonight. If I wake up 6 times or even 50 times, I still want you to protect me in my dreams each and every time I lay back down. Give me dreams that you want me to dream. set up the scenery, location and since these are the last days, I rejoice and thank you that you have poured out your spirit on me.

I thank you that it is all done throught the blood and sacrifice of your only begotten son Jesus Christ. Have mercy on me as you have for so many human beings in the past. I love you O' Lord my strength and praise adn thank you for protecting me tonight! Muah!

In Jesus Christ name I pray.

You just have to think about what is being said and pray from your hear.