advice

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

appleeye

advice

Post by appleeye » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:52 am

Rescuer, :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
I need some ongoing Freemasonry advice please. Things are so difficult with everything we are going through.
We are now doing communion occasionaly and doing renounciations every day with our prayers. And I've also used communion in deliverence as well. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Things are a bit up in the air at present because I'm not sure what's going on with my wife and her did. Demons and alters are popping up everywhere ! There's still no outward progress, despite everything we've done. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
What more can we consider doing and what curses could we be up against ? I understand you know about this stuff ! My eyes are open but I'm not sure I know as much as I need to know to overcome. :(
appleeye

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:58 pm

Thank you for posting my friend. I am planning on being in the UK in the near future and will meet with you and your wife in Jesus name! I'll keep you posted on the details. God has not forgotten you my friends. His kindness and love extends even to you on this day and we believe for your precious wife's deliverance, complete deliverance in Jesus name!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

appleeye

resp to Advice resp

Post by appleeye » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:27 am

Rescuer,
Great to hear from you. I'm feeling really pressed and squeezed, not to mention oppressed on every side, at present ! :crying: I can't tell you how great it is to hear a freindly voice who with some good news ! ! ! :crying:
And my wife is still having many problems. Physical, Emotional, Mental, etc. :crying:
This Freemasonry is trying to destroy us and so far it's keeping us in a lot of pain !
Now that we've started the communions we'll keep doing it every few days. ( and the renounciations )
I hope some ministry from you can turn out to be a reality ! Feeling very lonley at present ! :crying:
appleeye

blessing in disguise

Post by blessing in disguise » Mon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 am

HI! Friend i dont want to make things worse,,,but can u play quality christian music for her at this time ?

I have a loved one who had a affliction i believe fueled by freemasonry. One of things that helpe3d tremendously was the constant flow fo highly anointed christian music.

It really does work. It helps sooth the spirit and weaken the3 demons.

Do u have a CD player and have access to cds?

It can help. Its not a panaceas but really can help. IM not talking about lower level music they play for christian teens or nice christian music that u can hum yourself to work but anointed music of high heavenly caliber.My loved one has it on almost 24/7 and its of great value ..like diamonds and rubies and emeralds inside a CD case!

Dont be discouraged! Even some of the people Jesus ministered to acted up in the presence of the Holy Spirit. ...

Also take some time for yourself. Pray and get quiet before God... and soak in some of that music for yourself. U mistake care for yourself and not get exhausted.

Remember my friend its the Lord that's the deliverer! He may use u but in the end its him that does it..... stay in faith, Freemasonry is basically FROM LITTLE I KNOW IS JUST THE OLD COUNTERFOIL SYSTEM RAISED UP IN BABYLON AND IT HAS NOT TAKEN GOD OFF THE THRONE, HE TOPPLED THE TOWER ONCE BEFORE AND HEW WILL DO IT AGAIN! OUR GOD REIGNS!
Jesus Christ rules the Universe!

appleeye

F/m

Post by appleeye » Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:34 am

Blessing in disguise,
That's a good reminder and at least that's something ! I'll do that for myself first because I'm uptight and worried ! :crying:
IF I may ask - how did you discover you're loved one's condition was of F/m ? With us it was because we found F/m spirits and the more we looked at F/m the more convinced I was that it was indeed that ! Her hands tried to choke herself quite a few times and she's also lost her job a while ago, and she also has serious medical conditions and much more - and these are all signs of F/m aren't they !

Thanks
appleeye

blessing in disguise

Post by blessing in disguise » Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:32 am

The condition this person was afflicted with the world told us was neurological and ALL KINDS OF FADS CAME MY WAY. THIS PERSON WAS PUT ON MEDICATION AND FAD DIETS.
I KNEW AT SOME POINT THAT IT WAS SUPERNATURAL. The light just went on at a point, I got it. Some things happened that were tortuous scary and it started to dawn me i needed supernatural intervention.

somebody from another site told me about this place. Here e is where somebody told me about deliverance. At the time i was wary,,scene t o many scenes from the exsorsist and i was suspicious.

But at the same time i was told about a special place in California i needed to contact. I also had a dream of lion sitting outside of my home as i struggled inside with my family. LATER I FOUND OUT THAT THE LOGO OF THIS MINISTRY IS TH3E LION.

I also was getting this thing to ' look into my past,,, it kept coming up that i needed to investigate my family's background.I have also seen some symptoms of this what they call a neurological problem in other family members...

Its a long story and quite a testimony but after A LOT OF Digging IT CAME OUT. A hidden secret of sorts, But i think it was meant to be hidden from me not by a conspiracy of family. I just nosed about and asked the right questions and my dad told me his grandfather on his moms side was a mason. He was actually buried by the masons.It wasn't any big deal to my dad who is oblivious to the dangers of thsi organization.

I also found out that my grandfather on my moms aside ( my great great grandfather was a MASON. My Grandma a eastern star ( I KNEW THIS AS A CHILD BUT DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANT,,,oddly she died Oct 13th 09) through A STUDY AND Talking with others AND COMING HERE I LEARNED HOW DANGEROUS THIS WAS.

FINALLY BY ACCIDENT I FOUND THE PLACE IN CALIFORNIA , A DELIVERANCE CENTER,,, THE ONE SOMEWHERE HAD TOLD ME ABOUT BEFORE, i talked to a a online friend the next day and sane told me about the time i had been discovering t she had found it to, I saw this as a confirmation, Her husband in the background said something that our problems were mason related.

Then i took the plunge and have never looked back, Almost three years with this minsitry has changed our lives. The loved ones life. I have seen my loved one try to choke me in the past.,,but the demons were so weakened through past session they couldn't get to me. I have been seance then to a wonderful healing room that does deliverance about three times and have seen a prophet that deal with this three times, The change has been over three years but has been miraculous and wonderful,

Its been a battle and there have been some nasty dust ups but God is teaching me to pray, have patience.. and i have intercessors i contact in between sessions ( a session is coming up very so,,as for detractors i do the praying alone with the prayer counselor)
Let me give you a few tips that will help.
1 contact on the internet every intercessory group u can find and put in a prayer request. suggestions are.
1 Perry stone
2 Benny Hinn
3 John Hagen
4 a place called " breakthrough" they will assign prayer warriors to pray for u for three weeks.
5 any bible based intercessory group that has faith. Keep a roller Dex of them and keep the prayers going in every three months or so,
2 U may have to put some money into this. Dont go into serious debt... but it may be worth your time to order some highly anointed music from a place called Elijah list,,, there is a place called " Lilly band "and got to a web site by John Belt. Look for music called " harp and Bowl.... serious warfare music. U can also find soothing but highly anointed music By goggling ' Maratha music! Its a older music made in the 80s but they still sell the cds and they are very comforting.Freddy Haylor has many wonderful extremely good cds,,, just Google his name. HE HAS CDS AND BEAUTIFUL DVD THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Do u have a cd player? I have own one that plays 5 cds in a row Yes u may have to invest some money but its worth it. If i u cant find that kind of cd player u can see if u can get one that has two continuous play cds in one box.
U can download christian by i pod and u tunes. It takes time to find thee good songs but once u have them in a i pod u can find small loudspeakers that will transmit the music into the room.

This can help a lot and of course any cds on healing.

It takes time my friend. My loved one is much better and is a improving but is still in healing mode. There still work to be done . I believe the Lord told me once' death by a thousand cuts" and i think he meant this thing that has tried to plague our family. I once had a dream of a snake in position where it looked like it was hanging by a ceiling and i was beating it over and over.

Also get away and pray for yourself and listen to some good soothing music even if u have to run to the store and buy just one or two for now, Also Plead the power of the blood of Jesus over yourself and wife and home and ask the Father God to send dispatch and loose his warrior angels from the third heaven to battle with u.

Please get some rest, Dont try to do this all at once! I have been at this for three years! Its a steady,,, slow pace and it works! But dont let the enemy get u in a mental fix and all messed up yourself. Be at peace and let God do thew battle.
keep in contact with Jay. be patient. Also be cautions as to what is on ur TV. Try to keep things calm and the christian stations on as much as u can.

Also speak life your situation,,Never speak a word of negativity over the situation, Never, Always confirm the power of the blood and that yr wife is already healed by the blood and death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and that JESUS HAS OVERCOME THE DEMONIC FORCES! JESUS HAS WON,,,, SPEAK THEE WORD EVEN WHEN-IT LOOKS HOPELESS. SPEAK IT THROUGH CLENCHED TEETH IF U HAVE TO.

PLEASE GET SOME REST, :smile:
Jesus Christ rules the Universe!

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 am

I realize there is more to do applyeye,you have been through so much,
just a suggestion turn back to reading the word continually and embracing it ,because I noticed that you had described all these fears you had,and the reason we have renewed minds devoid of fear as Christians is because we renew them in the truth of God's word,(remember the word says" they loved not their lives unto the death!")fear is the opposite of faith and anyone that has come as far as you must hang onto the word of God and be able to quote it forward and back,demons don't flee from me because of a practice they flee because I build myself up on the truth of God's word,now I know people do become afraid at times but ongoing fear is contrary to God, Rescuer just did an awesome post on the site on the "hidden man" and I guess the croix of the issue is that if we want to be free from the devil the word of God has to be our anchor I know the one thing the demons cannot stand is the truth sure we can have a method or a style of deliverance but it all boils down to the rock if we build upon that rock irregardless of what the enemy does we will have victory/ If we are struggling to keep the word in our lives the demons will know it and come for us,whenever I am in trouble I always go back to the basics...it works every time...it is written get thee behind me Satan.....
Doortwelve....
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)