Resc's sugg of communion

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

appleeye

Resc's sugg of communion

Post by appleeye » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Rescuer,
I did the communion with my wife that you suggested a year ago. I finally got round to it ! Guess I was desperate enough to try something new ! :|
The mind controlling spirits seemed to be "confusion of the mind" but it turned out to be an alter with a spirit inside which I asked the alters to deal with - which they did and rescued the alter !
There were also other spirits that we found which were "Death of the Firstborn spirit" and "Seizure's of Freemasonry spirit" .
As I was interrogating some spirits it turned out that my wife had some blood transfusions when she was younger and spirits said it was dirty blood so I asked Jesus to cleanse my wife's blood from that. That's a doorway entry point that I never thought of ! :o
We'll do the communion again for a while and see how things go ! ( We'll take the communion seriously in every respect. )
( I'll let our counsellor from the site know what happened )

I don't know where that leaves us and I guess I'll have to see how we go ! But we'll continue the warfare till we see deliverence and healing ! I hope we've had a breakthrough with this ! The transfusion thing was an eye opener ! Is this common rescuer ? :|
appleeye