Lust

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Visasun

Lust

Post by Visasun » Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:14 pm

I had realized one day I had a problem that I won't go into detail about. I prayed about this, and various other issues. I repented and asked the Lord for the Holy spirit. When I went to rest after this prayer though, I had a very strong lust. It felt over powering, almost like I was being powered up or something.

I have had that overpowering feeling, a couple of episodes of sleep paralysis, and various nightmares since this happened. I also had one episode of severe dread... Was it a spirit of lust? How does it operate and how might it hassle or oppress someone?

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:32 am

Welcome friend,

This is a sexual spirit brought on by either yourself or someone near you (in the same house, on the property, or even across the street) dabbling in the occult. The ouija board, vampire stuff on the internet, Harry Potter, etc. are just a few examples.....

Below is our referral link. Here, you can request a referral to minister in your area for help with these filthy spirits.

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/r ... ferral.php

Be blessed! :wave:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

winning souls

Post by winning souls » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 pm

i wanted to agree with demoncasterout . Look around you residence , and see if you got any to do with witchcraft or idols(relics , such as peace sign or egypt cross or etc.). If so , get rid of it now !!!!! annoint your house in the name of the Father , Son ,and the Holy Spirit. Bind satan and cast those demons out . :idea:
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!