guess again, America ... ?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

cherokeehippie

Post by cherokeehippie » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:35 am

Also, I read of rosicrucians in the early colonies and of Cotton Mather having occult books..I believe that ministers like Cotton Mather were dabbling in witchcraft and rosicrucianism and alchemy along with being 'ministers'. Jesus said that there would be tares in with the wheat and to be honest, the tares were mostly the ones in power that squashed the wheat and made war against the Natives. I bet it was the wheat that were accused of being witches n the witchtrails and murdered by the luciferian witchcraft 'ministers' and judges in Salem, etc.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:03 am

cherokee hippie
the past of america has been riddled with sin against many people. However holding unforgiveness towards anyone keeps us bound not them. It is this forgiveness that will set you free.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

appleeye

Generational Freemasonry removal

Post by appleeye » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Blessing in disguise, :(
How do you know they get weaker and weaker ?
I'm taking much of the initutive here for my wife as she's just in so much of a weak state. It's been a revelation to find out that my wife has some alters that seem to want her to go back into Freemasonry ! ( That might help some of you with did who also have the Freemasonry curse - out there ) I found one yesterday but God turned her around to the truth so now she's a comrade and is now on our side !
I guess the only way I know I'm making progress with my wife is when good things start happening in our lives. I have'nt got any yardstick to tell us how we are doing or where we are up to and that's what's so discouraging sometimes. :( I can't even see the battlefield !
appleeye

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 pm

the most wonderful thing about battling along side those with DID is they can see the battle field. Get a part you trust and have one of Gods angels take this part above the system so the field can be seen. Ask the Lord to show before aand after as well. This will be encouraging. It will also give this part an opportunity to see what has to be fought still. And the location of other parts and demons that are holding them.
hope this helps. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

appleeye

seeing the battle

Post by appleeye » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:08 pm

Nuatical, :(
Thanks for reminding me of those things. We'll be doing Freemasonry again tonight as well. :(
appleeye

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:52 pm

My friend, please have your wife join us on the radio program so we might be able to assist her in Jesus name.

Be hopeful in that our God is ever alive and desires the very best for His children. Goodness, joy, peace, power, life is ours in Jesus! Yes, we must battle on this earth but ONE day we will be able to eternally REST with no more battles!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Mari

Post by Mari » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 pm

I thought this interesting:

President John Quincy Adams
Quincy, Massachusetts
23 September, 1831

The Oaths, the Penalties, and the Secrets - whether all disclosed with perfect accuracy or not; whether understood as they were by the murderers of Morgan, or as explained by the defenders of Masonry - are unreasonable, odious, and I believe unlawful. The Oaths of all Masons, heretofor admitted, if they ever had any binding force, are dissolved by the public disclosure of the secrets, which they had bound themselves to keep. Their country calls on them to disclaim henceforth and forever all secrets, and as incidental to the injuction of them, all oaths and penalties. This reasonable and moderate call has not only been resisted by the great body of Freemasons throughout the United States, but no man, high or low, eminent or obscure, has dared to avow this opinion and unite in this call without being assailed in his reputation, robbed of his good name, insulted, abused and vilified openly and in secret, by individual Masons and by organized Lodges, a body of at least two hundred thousand men, scattered over the whole Union, - all active and voting men, linked together by secret ties, for purposes of indefinite extent; bound together by oaths and penalties operating with terrific energy upon the human heart, and upon its fears; embracing within the penalty within its laws the President of the United States and his leading competitors; and winding itself around every great politcal party for its support, like poisonous ivy round a sturdy oak, and round every object of its aversion, like the boa-constrictor around its victim. Such in faint and diluted colors is at this time the image of the Masonic Institution in these United States. Commanding despotically a large portion of the public presses - intimidating by its terrors multitudes of others - and amid all its internal dissensions, uniting with the whole mass of its power against every common adversary, one of the most alarming and pernicious characters in which it now presents itself, is that of its political dominion. You tell me that you are Antimasonic in your opinion and feelings, but are perplexed by the mixture of Politics with Antimasonry. But you place herein the effect before the cause. The mixture of Politics is with Masonry.
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."