guess again, America ... ?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:04 am

Nautical, you are extremely observant. You have caught me out, I'm inpressed.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:36 am

It is not I who is observant but the Holy Spirit that has shined light where it was needed. We here at ministeringdeliverance.com are here to serve all those who are wanting the help that Jesus can give. That help is not through the Masons or any other society that is in league with the enemy. Please do not promote any of there lies here. If you would like to discuss things and are interested in the removal of the demons you have allowed in through your involvement with the Masons then i and all the others will be more than happy to help. God bless. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Mari

Post by Mari » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:39 am

Thanks to all who serve or have served. :)
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

tseanmurr1

reply ...

Post by tseanmurr1 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Collins, I agree with your statement about The church not taking its rightful place in this nation for many many many years and ...

yes this is definately the cause for the condition here in America, on all fronts

I think Babylon is America. However, There are still a faithful remnant here

Fighting for spiritual freedom is the key. Anyone can be granted natural freedom and still take their natural freedom for granted and miss Heaven.

The most faithful hardcore Christians are in the middle east, the persecuted church. Why? the more their persecuted for their faith, the stronger it becomes

USA has become the Laodicean church.

And mark these words, "Great Persecution" is coming to The US.

But I believe God is sending a major sweeping of His Holy Spirit,
this will be the Last Call for humanity

So hold steady to The faith in our Wonderful Lord Jesus, and He shall confirm his own until the end.

-----------------------

Collins wrote:I am sir......

That is the whole point of this discussion. Again we must agree to disagree. I know what this nation has become and I know that we are commanded to intercede for it.

However, we cannot resort to running down the founders and signers of our constitution because of what we are being fed about masonry.

Is this nation in warfare spiritually.....YES YES and YES. Is this due to us being founded on masonry......I do not believe so. We have been fed lies by the Enemy that we STARTED as a wicked nation. I am not talking about the nation that we have become here I am talking about where we came from.

One nation under God. I would die for my faith as well.....but the reason I would die for my nation largely has to do with the idea of America. Where it came from and where I believe the founders wanted it to go and what they wanted it to become, a BIBLICALY CHRISTIAN nation!

It hurts our nation, our history, and our heritage to listen to what so many are making this nation out to be. It is, in places, controlled by principalities of satan, no doubt. But in closing I wonder what exactly the world would look like if the USA, the last superpower, did not inherently carry with it a certin degree of christian morals. And why would this nation cling to these morals above all others (remember 911, we were called by a christian president to pray)? Because of the strong history of the blood of Christ in this nation.

The biggest reason I contend for the USA on this front is because it is easy to say "We were founded on freemasonry" and then say that "well no wonder this nation is doing so poorly spiritualy"........NO! The church has not taken its rightful place in this nation for many many many years! That is the cause of poor spirituality and lack of Christian strength in what I believe to still be one of the greatest nations on earth.

Read revelations. Mystery Babylon is the world system in general. How it is owned by satan and will be used against christians in the end. America is not the only nation suffering from satans world system. We are one of the few who can stand against this AND HEAR ME that is what satan doesnt want and do you know how he will attack that????

by making us believe that we were founded on wickedness, that we are wicked, that we will never rise above it, in essence that America is already defeated! And that whole string of lies starts with a foundation of tearing down our founding....
--- Jesus, I am dying to know You. ---

More Souls, Souls, Souls for Jesus!

Collins

Post by Collins » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 pm

I dont want to argue but again we are pronouncing doom on this nation and God wants to use us.
Psalms 3:3 "FOR THOU OH LORD ART A SHIELD FOR ME, MY GLORY, AND THE LIFTER OF MY HEAD."

cherokeehippie

Post by cherokeehippie » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:21 am

Go and look up Chris Pinto's new DVD on "Hidden Faith of FOunding Father" ...believe me, it's an eye opener. None of them were Believers.
I don't believe Christopher COlumbus was a christian. His ships had the Templars cross symbols on them...I believe he was involved in luciferian secret societies) (the knights TEmplars were the forunners of the freemasons and involved in satanic rituals).
Did Columbus present the Gospel to the Natives? NO! He boasted that they would make perfect slaves and brought slaves back to Spain! He is no hero of mine. And no, I don't believe he was Jewish, either. I believe that is all propaganda along with the Washington chopping a cherry tree myth.

cherokeehippie

Post by cherokeehippie » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:34 am

[Edited by Demoncasterouter. We are here to encourage.]

appleeye

Fighting

Post by appleeye » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Rescuer, :(
Are there any other ways to get rid of Generational Freemasonry curses and oppression that is oppressing our lives, rather than just renounciations ?
It's like being terrorised ! How do we get to win ? :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Then there's the did :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Then the health conditions :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

And general oppression :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
appleeye

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:25 pm

After the renunciations, the demons must be cast out. A thorough deliverance must be done in person. Have you visited with a minister in person?
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:06 am

Hey there brother we are on tonight with the radio broadcast. It would be awesome to hear from you there. I know that it is difficult and a laborous journey to fight along side your wife in this battle when it seems that you are not gaining ground. I must tell you though the ground you take keeps making the enemies grounds smaller. Each step in the deliverance process makes the demons step back with less troops to fight. They may put up a fight and show a larger force than what they have but let the Lord shine light on the troop formations that you have to fight. Let Him show you the size of the army you faced to begin with. This will give you encouragement. The Lord wants your dear wife totally healed and set free. You are fighting a good fight brother and you are making a difference. Pray that the Lord show you the difference you have made.
Father God i come to you at this time and lift appleeye and his wife up in prayer. We pray that you strengthen them and encourage them in the times that it seems so difficult. We pray that you show them the fallen soldiers the enemy has lost dur to this fight and we pray that you show them what is really left of the enemy. This we pray in Jesus name, amen.

appleeye

symbals

Post by appleeye » Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Nautical,
Very late last night and into the morning really - my wife saw a Triangle of Fear, Death and Hell and it was coming towards her and scared her greatly and we had to deal with it. At one point my wife seemed to find herself in hell ! I was wondering afterward what this trinagle was. So I was looking through my Freemasonry book at the page on building tools but I couldn't see a Triangel ? My wife also was seeing shapes and dots some 2 years ago ? :(
Then she saw a bycicle with one square wheel and one round wheal. The round wheel representing the good and the square one representing the evil which was trying to take over from the round wheal.
We still have to deal with that one ! :(

Thanks Nautical.
appleeye

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:33 pm

With objects like this bike i would have the Lord take it completely out of the system. Anything that does not line up with the word of God needs to go. The reason why it is there is the compromise of good and evil in her life. but as you see evil can not successfully ride along with good. The triangle i do not know it would take speaking with her to discern this and dismantling the triangle piece by piece.

appleeye

symbals reply

Post by appleeye » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Nautical,
Thanks - We'll do that and try to work on the Freemasonry a bit more.
appleeye

blessing in disguise

Post by blessing in disguise » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:19 pm

With my experience with masonry is that when its entrenched in a persons generational history it can take time getting it all renounced.

I have been in it three years almost! One renunciation after another as God reveals things to me in dreams and i take it to the deliverance ministry God has connected me with. Each renunciation ,,each revealtion and my declaration of rejection of those sins and my declaration o God weakens the hold. They get weaker and weaker,,,,

The demons that have tried to [;ague my family have two mo..s They tend to get real quiet around deliverance ministers,,but i tell them its a ruse. They are i think running scared.

But i can tell when they try to act up. A woman of God gave me a prayer she felt was of the Holy Spirit when hey are really trying to push.. It works every time,, but u have two watch they dont get to out of hand.

I didn't know there was any masonry in my family my whole life9 except for one uncle who i barely know ) till the beans finally spilled about two years ago. I just asked the right person and they told me. It didn't bother them as they saw masonry as a OK. The masons were my great grandfathers long dead ) This truth was hidden from me ) I know of a uncle in it but that didn't seem to mean anything for a long time as he is somebody i dont know well and i have no idea how deep hes in it) .How many others were stooped in this idolatry that i dont know of? ..So far I know of three.. dead( one was a Eastern star she died over a year ago,,, eerily on Oct 13th) and one living,,uncle.

I think my family before being Christianize or at least enough christens in the family line to get us to a point where God could lay his stake claim on us to m,this family was stooped in paganism going back thousands of years. I
Much has been renounced and a lot has changed but it told God,,": im going all the way>... even as far back to Noah if i have to.... so keep plugging away... dont stop,,, keep the fight up and keep the renouncing and generational deliverance prayers up. Dont be weary with well doing.

As for America there's evidence there is masonry in the planning of Washington and there were some masons in the founding fathers, But as for rebellion ,,i think we had a right to rebel against the tyranny of Engalnd...I doubt if King George woudl have just handed our independence on a silver platter with his blessing,,freedom has to fought for many times.
Before masonry came thought he first pilgrims came and put its stake claim here that s land would be For the gospel, I doubt those puritans were masons. Then masons came and so we have a nation that is planted with wheat and tares,,, but the first to come were the Christians,,,

I also think some of the =masons may have been lower level masons... the kind that may not know of have known what they really involved in..... I Think u need to separate the lower level,,, base mason from the higher ups . So... i give some understanding to some that may have joined initially not knowing really what they were doing, thats separate from the one that knows and stays with it,,,,,

America is a great land.. remember the first ones to come off that ship ( other then Columbus) were Christians that laid its claim that this would be a land to preach the gospel....
'
The masons i think came later,, wheat's among tares,,, But the wheat is still here!
:smile:
Jesus Christ rules the Universe!

cherokeehippie

Post by cherokeehippie » Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:32 am

I think the pilgrims failed in presenting the gospel to the native pepole. THey acted hoity toity and treated the INdians like poop!!! I dont' have any respect for the pilgrims!!! pilgrim lines were hoity toity english types that were more political focused than christlike. They even thanked God for the smallpox invasions of native villages! They saw the Americas as a new israel and Indians as canaanites that had to be exterminiated!