guess again, America ... ?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

tseanmurr1

guess again, America ... ?

Post by tseanmurr1 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:44 pm

Looks to me that this nation was founded on Masonry (mixed with God?). I know I cannot post a link, but do your googling research. This is "the forbidden knowledge".
--- Jesus, I am dying to know You. ---

More Souls, Souls, Souls for Jesus!

Mari

Re: guess again, America ... ?

Post by Mari » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:12 am

tseanmurr1 wrote:Looks to me that this nation was founded on Masonry (mixed with God?). I know I cannot post a link, but do your googling research. This is "the forbidden knowledge".
No, not God, not my God anyway...
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

Collins

Post by Collins » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:47 pm

I dont know. I think that historians love a good story believe it or not (lol) and one person says one thing in history about freemasonry then it is misconstrued.
I see a purpose for our nation. Who has helped Israel? And because of that shouldnt we be as blessed as we are?

Here is another point.......many modern theologions and prophets believe that America was founded to hinder Islam. What was america's first war as a nation? Would you say 1812? nope. Our first war was fighting off pirates from the barbary coast. These were Islamic pirates trying to rule the seas.
And look at us now. We get bashed and we bash ourselves, but this is the greatest nation on the earth. We have, other than Israel and even that is debated because of how we were founded (excluding this freemasonry stuff that so often belongs in novels and not the history books) the greatest Christian history of any nation. And really the only way to attack that would be through Christian secret societies.

America is a beacon of light. Not because of democracy, but because of the strong Christian values we have always held dear. There is freemasonry here, but people would be hard put to it to tell me that we are not a genuine Christian nation founded on the bible.

I am a veteran and patriot. Some of these historians make me sick with how they attack our founding fathers.
Psalms 3:3 "FOR THOU OH LORD ART A SHIELD FOR ME, MY GLORY, AND THE LIFTER OF MY HEAD."

Mari

Post by Mari » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 pm

Collins wrote:I dont know. I think that historians love a good story believe it or not (lol) and one person says one thing in history about freemasonry then it is misconstrued.
I see a purpose for our nation. Who has helped Israel? And because of that shouldnt we be as blessed as we are?

Here is another point.......many modern theologions and prophets believe that America was founded to hinder Islam. What was america's first war as a nation? Would you say 1812? nope. Our first war was fighting off pirates from the barbary coast. These were Islamic pirates trying to rule the seas.
And look at us now. We get bashed and we bash ourselves, but this is the greatest nation on the earth. We have, other than Israel and even that is debated because of how we were founded (excluding this freemasonry stuff that so often belongs in novels and not the history books) the greatest Christian history of any nation. And really the only way to attack that would be through Christian secret societies.

America is a beacon of light. Not because of democracy, but because of the strong Christian values we have always held dear. There is freemasonry here, but people would be hard put to it to tell me that we are not a genuine Christian nation founded on the bible.

I am a veteran and patriot. Some of these historians make me sick with how they attack our founding fathers.
:wave: Hi Collins,

What do you believe masonry to be?
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

Collins

Post by Collins » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:02 am

Hey how are ya.....

Well what I know Masonry to be is a secret society that has "secret knowledge" wich will make it an occult. I am familiar with the rituals and rights (though never a member) and they are shockingly disturbing. The lore history/legend of this society is probably misconstrued but by most who find it romantic they date it back to the Knights Templar.

As it pertains to America I will say that yes I know what the back of our money looks like and yes I understand masonic symbolism in some places of our government. I totally see that.

However, to make the claim that this is what the country was founded on, freemasonry not christianity, is really hurting the biblical heritage of this country. I think that since the founding fathers were factually some of the strongest Christian figures in our nations history that the only way to attack that to a great degree is by associating them with this society.

Sorry I did more than answer your question.....lol........and please dont think that any of what I am saying is directed to those posting. My anger is towards the universities, novelists, and media that the Enemy is using to take us away from what made this country great in the first place.
Psalms 3:3 "FOR THOU OH LORD ART A SHIELD FOR ME, MY GLORY, AND THE LIFTER OF MY HEAD."

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:09 am

Collins

I myself am a veteran and love my country. I have been under the belief that the country was not only found on the beliefs that masons have but also the belief of Christians who actually did come here to start over in life.
However my beliefs also are that the structure of our country was started on rebellion. Rebellion is a demon, and the forces that enforced the country's beliefs took on the name of the demon that empowered them " the rebels"
With that said the bible states that all things work for good for those who love the Lord. I think this country started with enough men who loved the Lord and passed that down. The blessings we have received are from that love for God. But that love dwindles now and so many are not living for God and that is why we as a nation are struggling. Just my thoughts. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Collins

Post by Collins » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:19 am

All very great points, and I agree with all of it, 8)

And this would be a good point as you see the civil war would also be a type of rebellion and that transfers.

However, I see a nation that has had its mistakes, but I also see a nation, maybe the nation, that defeated Nazi Germany, the spread of communism, fights the spread of Islam, and terrorism, and has (often exclusively) supported Israel I think to myself that God has used this nation mightily and to such a great extent that if its original intentions were anything but genuine biblical Christianity that there must have been a change in leadership somewhere down the road.

From a deliverance standpoint, you and rescuer would know this better than myself, what would be the generational curses against an individual who was involved in freemasonry and could you apply those curses on a broader scale to America now? To such things as the economy, military, families, etc.......

Collins

Post by Collins » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 am

Oh and I am guessing navy by the handle........correct me if I am wrong and thank you for your service......

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 am

actually army 82nd airborne. Nautical comes from my first name which is Captain. I was named after my great grandfather.

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Hi its mick. Can I just add a few points here. People need to get this correct, the masons are NOT a secret society, but a society that has secrets. Its important that we are not confused by that. And the secrets are nothing exciting, for if you read your bible, its all in there. Masons DO NOT perform satanic, harmful rituals at all. They also believe in god and have a very good knowledge and understanding of the bible. Masons are always frowned upon and this saddens me as people have no idea what they are all about. In fact, they are good people that often provide funds and resources to the world during devastating times such as natural disaters.
Please, I don't want anyone to think that we are bad people doing bad things, cos it is just not true.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:38 pm

Mick what degree are you?

rosie

Post by rosie » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:06 pm

I am a master mason

tseanmurr1

got a mixed bag of spiritual precipitation ...

Post by tseanmurr1 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:55 pm

I respect you Collins because you are a vet who fought for this country, willing to die for it. I'd rather be a martyr and die for The Cause of Christ.

Christopher Columbus was a christian. However Indians were here long before we were, with their paganistic idolatries. Please consider this

So basically in conclusion, 1st the Indians, then Christopher Columbus (Christian), then the white house, which if these presidents signed into Masonry, that was a bad move. Now we have a country under many gods?

Our spiritual defense has gone way down and allowed many religions (cults) to practice here freely opening the gateways straight to Hell.

I believe that US was founded on alot of Christian principles, but has become tainted and mixed with Religion, Witchcraft and Perversion

This is not One Nation under God anymore, but many gods. There is much spiritual division and more to come.

I highly respect your honor and Patriotism, but also consider the spiritual aspects of it as well.

We are commanded to pray for our leaders, our nation.
--- Jesus, I am dying to know You. ---

More Souls, Souls, Souls for Jesus!

Collins

Post by Collins » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:34 pm

I am sir......

That is the whole point of this discussion. Again we must agree to disagree. I know what this nation has become and I know that we are commanded to intercede for it.

However, we cannot resort to running down the founders and signers of our constitution because of what we are being fed about masonry.

Is this nation in warfare spiritually.....YES YES and YES. Is this due to us being founded on masonry......I do not believe so. We have been fed lies by the Enemy that we STARTED as a wicked nation. I am not talking about the nation that we have become here I am talking about where we came from.

One nation under God. I would die for my faith as well.....but the reason I would die for my nation largely has to do with the idea of America. Where it came from and where I believe the founders wanted it to go and what they wanted it to become, a BIBLICALY CHRISTIAN nation!

It hurts our nation, our history, and our heritage to listen to what so many are making this nation out to be. It is, in places, controlled by principalities of satan, no doubt. But in closing I wonder what exactly the world would look like if the USA, the last superpower, did not inherently carry with it a certin degree of christian morals. And why would this nation cling to these morals above all others (remember 911, we were called by a christian president to pray)? Because of the strong history of the blood of Christ in this nation.

The biggest reason I contend for the USA on this front is because it is easy to say "We were founded on freemasonry" and then say that "well no wonder this nation is doing so poorly spiritualy"........NO! The church has not taken its rightful place in this nation for many many many years! That is the cause of poor spirituality and lack of Christian strength in what I believe to still be one of the greatest nations on earth.

Read revelations. Mystery Babylon is the world system in general. How it is owned by satan and will be used against christians in the end. America is not the only nation suffering from satans world system. We are one of the few who can stand against this AND HEAR ME that is what satan doesnt want and do you know how he will attack that????

by making us believe that we were founded on wickedness, that we are wicked, that we will never rise above it, in essence that America is already defeated! And that whole string of lies starts with a foundation of tearing down our founding....

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:13 pm

Rosie it is my understanding, and correct me if i am wrong, that in order to become a master mason one must pledge allegiance to Lucifer who is the light barer.

You say
They also believe in god and have a very good knowledge and understanding of the bible.

Even Lucifer believes in God and has a good knowledge of the bible.
One thing i picked up on when you write about God it is in using a little g but Masons are capitilized. Was this a mistake or on purpose?