Rape

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Babygurl

Rape

Post by Babygurl » Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:28 pm

I want it to all end. It's been going on a while and I'm tired. I've closed all the doors and I still get attacked. It seems like it'll never stop. It always happens when I sleep; My mind is hazy and I'm vulnerable so I don't know what's going on till it's done with me. And sometimes I'm in pain as well. I don't know what to do anymore...can someone please help me? It's really messing me up. Will this ever stop????

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:16 am

yes this will stop with some inner healing and casting out of the demons involved.
It is good to hear from you again. We are still here and still praying for you and all the others.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Thank you
could i be trained to do it myself; self deliverance? :?

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:27 pm

sorry i did not see your reply till now. Yes you can be trained to do it yourself. There is some really good info. at greatbiblestudy.com the sister site.
However with the work we did before i believe you will need an experienced minister to assist.

winning souls

freedom is nigh

Post by winning souls » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:14 pm

hello friend , i want to address this problem you are having. First you have to close all doors you might of opened. Try to remember what things you might of done to open these doors.Next get a brief history on your dad and mom. This will help with deliverance on generational curses. If you need more information , let me know. :razz:
Last edited by winning souls on Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:46 pm

babygurl
I dont know why i did not think of this when i first posted on this thread but since it was brought back up i thought i might add to renounce any drugs that may have madwe your mind cloudy or hazy.

winning souls

attacks

Post by winning souls » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Babygurl , just wanted to touch base with you. I was waiting to hear a testimony from you. I pray that you are now free from the demonic attacks you were experiencing.May the Lord guide you through whatever you come against. 8)
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:18 am

@Babygurl - I have heard that if a woman covers her hair, the attacks, in some cases have stopped.

Scripture says that women should cover their hair as a sign of being under a man's authority and for the sake of the angels. If you are not married, than you could still cover your hair as a sign of being in submission to Jesus. Maybe you could sleep with your hair covered and see if it helps.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:16 pm

i have heard the same Pinetree and would reccomend to do it as well. It would hurt nothing at all to submit to Jesus or the husband. It would also show a key to the doorway if it subsides. If it does subside then it could be a spirit of rebellion and full submission coupled with casting out the demon would work wonders.

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Post by DoorTwelve » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:44 am

Incubbi :meaning (I Lay on Top ) and Succubi: meaning(I Lay Beneath) (rape demons)
these are demons that come to their victim often in the night and do so because of ,rebellion to God through Fortunetelling,Sorcery,Divination and or Witchcraft at some point in their lives. What I have found out about these spirits is that they are present usually because someone was dabbling into the occult.
They can come to a person for consulting a ,tarot card reader,witchdoctor,shamanist,root-worker, psychic healer or reader. They can also come to a person who holds any truth in,new age practices, charms, and lucky things like horseshoes or rabbits feet. They are most
commonly tag teaming with a "Spirit of Python"(DIVINATION) or "Puthos" as the Greeks called it from the Oracle at Delphi just
like the sorceress girl who followed Paul. The people who have divination spirits may have abilities that
seem like foresight or the strong ability to discern spirits but this may or may not be from God as that spirit leads them.
You will in fact have to renounce all the things I mentioned above,and then command Incubus,to go in Jesus name or suffer God's wrath.
I pray this gives you some ideas. Please be in your bible daily and seeking God in prayer because casting them out is the first step but it isn't all that you need.
Blessings
Doortwelve :-D
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

LUCIANA

RAPE

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:50 pm

:clapping: : :clapping: :clapping: THE LORD BLESS ALL, WHAT DOOR TWELVE IS SAYING IS REAL AND TRUE TO ME, AND ONLY BY IMMERSING MYSELF IN PRAYER AND THE READING OF SCRIPTURES, PROCLAIMING THE WORD, AND PRAISING THE 'LORD OUR GOD''I CAN OVERCOME THE ATTACKS, ALSO KNOWING THE ENEMY, IT IS THE NAME OF ''JESUS '' THAT BREAKS THE YOKE, WHEN THE ENEMY ATTACKS ME I SAY ''JESUS ''AND HE DISAPPEARS, I PRAY THE 'LORD PRAYER' ,PROCLAIM THE WORD ,MEMORISE 'THE SCRIPTURES' AND PROCLAIM ALOUD, DON'T BE AFRAID, THE ''LORD JESUS CHRIST'' HAS SET US FREE FROM ALL EVIL, STAND ON THE PROMISE. I HAVE HAD VISIONS, AND DREAMS, JUST LAST WEEK I WAS UNDER ATTACK JUST AFTER FALLING ASLEEP, A DEMON WAS SQEEZING MY WRISTS, IN MY LEFT HAND I WAS HOLDING MY SMALL ''HOLY BIBLE'' I WAS FEELING TREMENDOUS PAIN, PHYSYCALLY, I SAID ''THY WORD LORD IS A LAMP UNTO MY FEET AND A LIGHT UNTO MY PATH' NOTHING THE PAIN INCREASED, I FELT AS I COULDN'T SPEAK, THEN I SLOWLY SAID ''JESUS'' AND IT STOPPED, I STARTED TO PRAY AND PRAY UNTIL I FELL ASLEEP AGAIN, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME IT HAS HAPPEND BEFORE, AND I LIVE IN A TERRACED HOUSE AND MY NEIGHBOURS ARE EVIL AND UNGODLY, I LIVE WITH MY HUSBAND AND HE IS UNDER DEMONIC INFLUENCE, CAN BE VERY NASTY, AND HE SAYS HE IS A CHRISTIAN AND WAS BAPTISED WHILE LYING TO ME ABOUT HIS ADULTERY, AND FORNICATION BEFORE WE MARRIED, HE ACTUALLY JUST LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING I KNOW NOW ABOUT HIM...I HAVE TRIED TO HELP HIM, BUT THERE IS NOTHING MORE I CAN DO, HE NEED DELIVERANCE BUT LIVES IN DENYAL AND OPENS THE DOOR TO THE DEMONIC ,I AM GOING TO HAVE A ROOM AND BLESS IT FOR MYSELF, WE ALREADY HAVE SEPARETE ROOMS, HE NEEDS TO REPENT OF UNGODLY SEXUAL BEHAVIOUR ,BUT HE WONT....THE LORD BE GRACIOUS AND GIVE YOU JOY,PEACE, STRENGTH IN 'JESUS CHRIST ''LORD OF ALL, MUCH LOVE L.. :wave: :wave: :wave:

Brent

Re: Rape

Post by Brent » Mon May 07, 2012 8:24 am

Babygurl wrote:I want it to all end. It's been going on a while and I'm tired. I've closed all the doors and I still get attacked. It seems like it'll never stop. It always happens when I sleep; My mind is hazy and I'm vulnerable so I don't know what's going on till it's done with me. And sometimes I'm in pain as well. I don't know what to do anymore...can someone please help me? It's really messing me up. Will this ever stop????
You have a very complex problem. I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through.

I had a case similar to yours about a year ago and we traced it down to a painting that had been brought back by a friend that visited Bangkok.

Once the painting had been removed from her house, the attacks stopped. It was so simple that it took me a while to get my head around it.

Let me know if you need more help.

Yours,
Brent
"The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me, Because the LORD has anointed Me To preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, And the opening of the prison to those who are bound