angels?

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

stillGods

angels?

Post by stillGods » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:07 am

I have had an fairly recent experience where at night there has been someone standing in my room where the door is like they are standing guard. It happened over several nights and each time I recognised that this person? was there, it was at night and because they were there I felt safe and was able to go to sleep.

The Bible talks about the angel of the Lord encamping around those who trust Him and I wondered if that is what that was. Maybe it was the Lord Jesus. There was a definite presence about them standing guard and keeping watch. Maybe it was someone praying.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:19 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

His precious holy angels are ready to serve us and protect us. They are protecting you and perhaps parts of you that are very young and hurt.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:08 pm

iwas going along ok and then got really badly hurt again in april and its taking a long time to heal
i will eventually heal
thanks
God does seem to be very much around at the moment,He's not pushing it tho prob because i am in pain and He does know i cant even let Him near it

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:44 pm

stillGods wrote:iwas going along ok and then got really badly hurt again in april and its taking a long time to heal
i will eventually heal
thanks
God does seem to be very much around at the moment,He's not pushing it tho prob because i am in pain and He does know i cant even let Him near it
I'm sorry you hurt, so sorry. In His lovingkindness, He will heal the hurt as only He can. I know you hurt, I'm sorry little ones.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

rosie

Post by rosie » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:50 pm

ive been deeply hurt today and im a new part here. nataley is suffering alot tonight and keeps crying all the time. im here to comfort her at this moment. she is very disstressed and needs a lot of comfort.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:38 pm

rosie wrote:ive been deeply hurt today and im a new part here. nataley is suffering alot tonight and keeps crying all the time. im here to comfort her at this moment. she is very disstressed and needs a lot of comfort.
What's your name. I'm Jay and I love Jesus who is God. Do you know Charlie and his holy angels?

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:12 am

my name is distressed nataley and i came through a big trauma she had last night. yes i know charlie and the others, i spoke to them last night.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:29 am

Rescuer wrote:
stillGods wrote:iwas going along ok and then got really badly hurt again in april and its taking a long time to heal
i will eventually heal
thanks
I'm sorry you hurt, so sorry. In His lovingkindness, He will heal the hurt as only He can. I know you hurt, I'm sorry little ones.
I havent really known how to reply to this but thank you for the sentiment behind this post, I appreciate it

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:18 pm

stillGods wrote:
Rescuer wrote:
i will eventually heal
thanks
I havent really known how to reply to this but thank you for the sentiment behind this post, I appreciate it
Your welcome, we are to here to serve people in Jesus most holy name.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:19 pm

rosie wrote:my name is distressed nataley and i came through a big trauma she had last night. yes i know charlie and the others, i spoke to them last night.
Tell Charlie so he can write me and tell me what happened, ok? Are you being held by any monster?

clanger150

Post by clanger150 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi Jay. I have spoken with distressed Nataley. She sees light but is very hurting.
The persecution over the weekend is still happening and Distressed Nataley is getting more so.
We will all continue to talk with her. I keep telling her that she is now safe that we are at home and I think it is some comfort to her.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:03 pm

clanger150 wrote:Hi Jay. I have spoken with distressed Nataley. She sees light but is very hurting.
The persecution over the weekend is still happening and Distressed Nataley is getting more so.
We will all continue to talk with her. I keep telling her that she is now safe that we are at home and I think it is some comfort to her.
Thanks brother Chris for the updates. :wave: