Evil armour

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

appleeye

Evil armour

Post by appleeye » Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:45 pm

To all, :(
Can anybody tell me what the enemy uses for armour please ? And can anybody elaborate on that for me please ? Sometimes I come against spirits in warfare ( in my wife ) and they say you aren't getting through as I've got something round me and the angels aren't getting through etc ! Of course - usually they are lying but I wanted to know if I should be doing anything about their protection - if they have any ? And especially in the context of Generational Freemasonry as we are getting a lot of this. We've been trying to get rid of it off and on for the last few years but there was still more of it there tonight ! They were making my wife's head spin ! :(

Thanks
appleeye

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Say:

"I remove all of the armor, shields, coverings, masks, costumes and animal skins that any demon is using to protect itself, in Jesus name"

Hope that helps
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

appleeye

Re armour again

Post by appleeye » Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:40 pm

Pinetree, :wave:
Thanks for that. I guess I'm on the right track because whatever the spirits use as armour to protect themselves I just say I take it away in Jesus name ! So I guess that covers it ! I just hope I'm not missing anything, but things seem to be progressing. It's been a war and it's been very hard for both of us and I need respite but I can't see any as yet !
Things have been full on again the past 2 days and my wife has suffered again but keeps on finding freedom - but only a bit at a time !
I had to call on the army of the Lord tonight and my wife saw them and things happened so I think some big things happened tonight but my wife needs to understand who she is in Christ so I'm thinking how best to help her to learn that ? I'm not a Bible Scholler. Anybody got a sermon on that as we need one ? :?
God also did some deep Freemasonry things and I followed his leading. Now we just need to see where we are at ! The dust from God's army has to settle a bit ! :?
appleeye

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 am

Keep at it brother, fight the good fight!

A friend of mine onced asked me how to eat an elephant. I just shrugged and asked how. He said "one bite at a time".

Follow Jesus' lead and you all will be ok.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Dcide

Post by Dcide » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:28 am

One thing that is a powerful tool for me is to fast. It doesn't have to be food. It can be media or TV or sweets or coffee. Along with prayer, fasting can really cut away at the Enemy's defense.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:19 am

Although i have never fasted in the ways that dcide have i can tell you that a fast of food or water is really helpful.
The armours i have come up against have been as described and also sins. When there is still inner healing and/or sins that need confessed i have come across a resilience to spiritual warfare. Not fully, but there tends to be more of a fight when there are legal rights. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

John10_10

Post by John10_10 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:48 pm

The concept of demonic armor is interesting, but sometimes what has to be penetrated/severed is the demon's "rights" to the body. Often there was a blood ritual that bound that demon into the person. In some cases demons are actually "sewed in" to them and this needs to be undone. Often times it has been done by preceding generations. Sometimes it is a case of permissions the person themself has granted. This, of course, needs to be repented of and renounced. This and a liberal application of the Blood of Jesus, generally does the trick.

What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the Blood of Jesus!
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the Blood of Jesus!

Sing that to a demon if you want to get him riled up!! :mrgreen:
John

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light.
Eph 5:8

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:17 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

appleeye

Blood of Jesus

Post by appleeye » Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 pm

John 10 10, :wave:
That made me smile and reminded me that there is another blood song to sing !
I'll be glad when I'm able to smile as much as Nautical though ! He's streets ahead of me. What's his secret ?
appleeye

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:28 am

I got the joy joy joy joy down in my heart
where
down in my heart :mrgreen:

Brother even with the battles we gotta sit back and smile and know that the last battle will mean all of our victory. :wave: