Ghost & hauntings

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Pastor D

Ghost & hauntings

Post by Pastor D » Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:12 am

It seems that the theme of reality tv shows on ghost hunting is a popular subject. But they have it all wrong.
The people asking for help say something to the effect of
"It's haunted by a man", or
"A little girl plays with my child."

The truth is that they are NOT the spirit of people how have died and can't "cross over". They are in fact demonic entities.
The bible teaches us that when a person dies they go to the Father and are either welcomed into the kingdom or set away to "the place set aside for the devil and his angels."

So beloved when asked to do a cleansing of a house or asked to "investigate a haunting" please keep in mind that you are not up against anything that at one time was human. The devil is a liar and will use anything (even children or the form of a child) to deceive you into a comfort zone that is anything but.

And in closing to all those come here to seek help. Please contact a minister here as soon as possible if think you are in this kind of situation. We are here to help. You don't have to deal with this alone. We are here to carry each others burdens.
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries

michel67

Ghosts and hauntings

Post by michel67 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:45 am

When you say in the form of a child.. when i was little i saw a little girl and boy standing in my door one night to my bedroom, looking at me, and they were holding hands, i remember i got out of bed and walked past them, or through them and went in to get my mother .

Then when my grandmother died when i was about 7 or 8 i woke up in the middle of the night and saw Jesus floating at the end of my bed, dressed in a long white robe, my grandmother was beside him, and they were looking down at my mother who was in bed beside me,, she died 3 years later. Would demons have appeared as Jesus and my grandmother or could it have actually been Jesus?

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Re: Ghost & hauntings

Post by demoncasterouter » Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:02 pm

Pastor D wrote:It seems that the theme of reality tv shows on ghost hunting is a popular subject. But they have it all wrong.
The people asking for help say something to the effect of
"It's haunted by a man", or
"A little girl plays with my child."

The truth is that they are NOT the spirit of people how have died and can't "cross over". They are in fact demonic entities.
The bible teaches us that when a person dies they go to the Father and are either welcomed into the kingdom or set away to "the place set aside for the devil and his angels."

So beloved when asked to do a cleansing of a house or asked to "investigate a haunting" please keep in mind that you are not up against anything that at one time was human. The devil is a liar and will use anything (even children or the form of a child) to deceive you into a comfort zone that is anything but.

And in closing to all those come here to seek help. Please contact a minister here as soon as possible if think you are in this kind of situation. We are here to help. You don't have to deal with this alone. We are here to carry each others burdens.
You got it Darren! These are nothing more than what scripture calls familiar spirits. These shows are taking folks down the wrong road!
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

Dcide

a "little boy" haunting

Post by Dcide » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:43 am

I so agree with this post. I am so sick and tired of psychics advising others to "cross over" to the other side. :roll:

Anyways, one of my fellow Inner Healers had an incident where she and her husband moved into an apartment. She woke up to see a little boy standing beside her husband's side of the bed. She knew that the kid's name was Billy and he was sexually abused. She also knew that it wasn't just the apartment unit but the whole building She knew it was demonic, and she is so aware of Spiritual warfare that she didn't even bother to wake up her husband.

Anyway, I told her that my immediate thought was she was not in danger, but she needed to bless her house and repent on behalf of the previous owners or occupants.

I said if need be, she should do a Jericho walk around the building. :mrgreen:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:26 pm

did you tell her it was a familiar spirit and not a kid at all?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Dcide

Post by Dcide » Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:07 am

Nautical 999,
Yeah, she already knew it was not a child or even a "ghost" of a child. She told me it was the first time she saw a physical manifestation of a demon.

None of my Inner Healing group members believe in ghosts. :razz: In the spiritual realm, we only believe in God, Jesus,angels, satan, and demons.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:04 pm

just gotta make sure :mrgreen: It is good to have you here. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand