This one goes by many names and is very old.

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

This one goes by many names and is very old.

Post by DoorTwelve » Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:47 pm

Hi everyone,
Its been awhile since I have posted anything on deliverance in general.
I thought today a good time to share for those who like to read about our sessions.
I found myself in a drawn out deliverance last night with a friend.
This person was having a conversation in my living room with me about the topic of faith.
The topic was one that I was getting ready to prepare to present for a bible study with our men's group that now meets every Thursday night. During the conversation
the person kept saying to me the word "but' to me, after every scriptural truth I presented to them to go with faith, now I am not sure how many people are familiar with the concept behind the word "but", however in most cases it erases the value of everything just declared. Satan used this same concept in the "Garden of Eden" in regards to his conversation with Eve. Now it was being used in regards to my conversation with this man. After about five minutes of this I stopped and said "What spirit am I talking to, get up spirit,come forward and state your name in Jesus name!" It glared at me,a jesters smile came over this man's face and the eyes squinted,as it looked me in the
eye.
"I AM ANTI-CHRIST" it laughed,...now this demon was up in my face I bound it and told it it was not allowed to operate in my house,and then I began to ask God to punish it. In my house we don't just cast them out we make it a memory for them they will never forget we ask God to burn there eyes out with the sword of the Lord,remove their tongues,have the Hammer of Jeremiah 23:29 bash their heads in,and ask for the sword of the Lord in Isaiah 27:1 to be run through their hearts and if they still want to fight we ask God to burn them between huge stones of fire. We ask for the ground below them to become as iron and the skies above them to become as brass and the whirlwind of the Lord to come with fury raining down pain upon the head of the wicked and to wreck them all in Jesus name.
Another-wards barbecue without sauce,a dry rub.......
This went on and on until I met a demon that would not give his name
and just leered at me across the table. My wife entered the room and I said to her "Honey,this demon will not give me its name?" She stared at the man and sat down at the other end of the table and she said to me
"This one goes by many names and is very old." I said " Many names huh?" She declared" It also has many faces" I said "Legion,get up in Jesus
name" I asked for the Lord to take the sword of the Lord and wreck the ranks of legion its arms and legs all coming off in Jesus name like a watermelon going into a lawn mower ,then Legion,cried out "I submit"
The Lord was wrecking these demons big-time,they were wondering how a blender could appear outta nowhere,God is good Praise God...
My wife said "Horde is there as well" I said "Horde, you will receive the same as Legion until you submit" after they both submitted we cast them to the pit! In Jesus mighty name....
We serve a mighty God and maybe the lesson behind this is that God uses others to help us in deliverance when we don't have the answer, like our husbands or wives, brothers and sisters welcome them and others who are in the Lord to participate in deliverance it boosts them up in their faith.
Giving thanks to God Always......
Doortwelve
Last edited by DoorTwelve on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

Gods Grace

Amen Amen

Post by Gods Grace » Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Praise the Lord that is awsome. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Its all about HIS GRACE...

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:32 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

AWESOME!!!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!

:wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:19 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Praise the living God. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:09 pm

Love it...
In my house we don't just cast them out we make it a memory for them they will never forget."
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:42 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :-D :-D :-D SHALOM,THANK YOU FOR SHARING,PRAISE 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST' GLORY, I NEED TO LEARN MORE FROM YOU,THANK YOU AGAIN, IN HIS LOVE LUCY..