Help Needed

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Salt&Light

Help Needed

Post by Salt&Light » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Hi all -- I am hoping someone can help me maybe even by phone. I have worked a little bit with someone locally but they are really getting hit hard with their own issues. I got involved with a Buddhist and as a result have come under some oppression. Some spirits have been booted out but others seem to be resistance. I continue to have something like an incubus spirit but i am wondering if it's kundalini coz there are some other things going on. There is also some strange heat stuff going on. And, there is this cold presence that comes into my house typically at night but i also feel it during the days, including outside my house--ie. at work, at church,etc. I have been trying to hammer on these spirits myself but think i need some additional help. Thanx!

Diana

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:10 pm

Welcome to the forum Sister Diana! :clapping:

I am sending you a PM.
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

kimi nichols

Post by kimi nichols » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:19 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm actually a part of Kimi. Kimi was involved in satanism/kkk and also has other occult activity in her family as well as those she was personally involved in. She was out of control and was a drug addict as well as a prostitute by age 12. She's ran from it all in February 2009 and has been going through deliverance sessions since. I just wanted to let you know that the sister site: http://www.greatbiblestudy.com has information that may help you as well as you could request a referral for help at: http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/r ... ferral.php and one of the experienced ministers will get back to you. We all wish you the best of luck and will keep you in our prayer book! (Since its hard for us to pray out loud we write them down in like a journal like but we also keep a journal with what's going on with us)

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Welcome Diana!

:clapping:
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

Salt&Light

Post by Salt&Light » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:36 am

Thanx to everyone for the warm welcome!

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:26 pm

Welcome!

:wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Salt&Light

Astral-Projection??

Post by Salt&Light » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:57 am

I have been wondering if anyone is familar with astral projection? I think this cold presence that keeps showing up at my house may be someone who is astral projecting. How do i know if this is the case? And what is the best way to fight it?

Thanx

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Salt&Light, you have my phone number, give me a call and we can discuss this.

-rich
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

Salt&Light

Santerian curse & Queen of Heaven

Post by Salt&Light » Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:28 am

Is there anyone on the forum who has had experience with Santerian curses & the queen of heaven connected with this? Through a series of events, i believe God has shown me that this is what is at work in my life & connected to the incubus spirit. I would like to break this tonight yet if someone can assist. [phone number deleted by moderator]

Thank you!
Diana

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:39 am

hello Dianna
i was just in Ohio this last weekend and will be returning shortly If you are in the Dayton area maybe you can meet with us. Pm me or let me know here and we can set some times up. God Bless.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

DeathDefeated

Post by DeathDefeated » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:04 pm

Welcome,

As a former Buddhist monk of 11 years I understand the oppression you are dealing with. Buddhist oppression begins very EARLY in Buddhist training. You are taught that everything is illusion, and all life is suffering. The enemy begins to have a stronghold from the beginning with the 4 simple lies of the 4 "noble" truths. By following these truths, one is then taught to live according tho the 8 fold path. This path WILL NOT LEAD YOU TO GOD.

The interesting thing about the 8 fold path is that it APPEARS to be a good standard. However having come from the inside so to speak, I can tell you that it opens MANY doors to the diabolical infestation and so-forth. The 8 fold path is actually based off of what one could call relative truth. In other words, everyone has their own truth. Your PERSONAL truth is your standard. SO this path allows us to freely interpret the guidelines to suit our own needs. The enemy LOVES this. HE creates fortresses of destruction from within. This then leads us into the more tantric/mantric practices that will actually lead to further infestation and oppression.

Within these practices one is taught "Astral Projection" and higher meditation masters also to act as a human interjects to relay the Dharma (Buddha's teachings) to their students. No doubt that the enemy uses this for his own purpose.

Buddhists also call upon protective deities who are in fact DEMONS. I can talk about this for hours.

My point is I would strongly suggest that you fill out a referral to speak with an experienced deliverance minister to expel the oppression. The demonic phenomenon that you are experiencing is very likely connected to the Buddhist practice that you have undertaken in the past. This would include the incubus, and kundalini type spirit.

I am interceding in prayer for you. PM me if you feel the need.
Storming the gates of Hell,
Death Defeated

"Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one. I died, and behold I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades." Rev 1:17-18

CeCe

Re: Help Needed

Post by CeCe » Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:37 pm

Salt&Light wrote:Hi all -- I am hoping someone can help me maybe even by phone. I have worked a little bit with someone locally but they are really getting hit hard with their own issues. I got involved with a Buddhist and as a result have come under some oppression. Some spirits have been booted out but others seem to be resistance. I continue to have something like an incubus spirit but i am wondering if it's kundalini coz there are some other things going on. There is also some strange heat stuff going on. And, there is this cold presence that comes into my house typically at night but i also feel it during the days, including outside my house--ie. at work, at church,etc. I have been trying to hammer on these spirits myself but think i need some additional help. Thanx!

Diana
Hi,

I was just speaking to the Holy Spirit about what you are dealing with and I hear him saying that when you pray to God in the name of Jesus CHrist, ask him to "Wash you with the blood of Jesus Christ."

I have dealt with spirits in my own life and I know that some don't come out but through fasting and prayer. Mat. 17:21 However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.”[e]

Also, play worship music inside of your home...true worship music. A great song is Alpha and Omega by Israel Houghton. I noticed you said a cold prescence comes at night...if you can try to be in worship before this happens and pray when this comes.

When in prayer, loose the blood of Jesus CHrist to cover the roof of your home, your whole property line and into the innermost parts of the earth where you property resides. Ask God that the full volume of your property be penetrated and immersed with the blood of Jesus Christ and for him to send his warrior angels to rid your home of any evil spirits. Ask God to cleanse your home and that when he does this, to put a spiritual hedge of protection over your home so the evil spirits can not come back in your property. THe spiritual hedge of protection is spoken of in Job 1 and believe me, it is a real thing. 9 So Satan answered the LORD and said, “Does Job fear God for nothing? 10 Have You not made a hedge around him, around his household, and around all that he has on every side?