question regarding prayer and witches

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

psalms

question regarding prayer and witches

Post by psalms » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Can a witch know or feel that you are praying against them or canceling or vetoing a curse he or she sent against you? Can you please be specific and give an example. Thank you. God bless.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 pm

It maybe possible that a whitch may know that you are praying about her. The demons that are with her may be able to tell her. I had a demon threaten me one time not to pray for a lady. The demon told me that "I know when you are praying for her". This demon was upset that I had been praying for her and after that encounter, I prayed more often!

Who cares if they know or not? We are to pray without ceasing. Of course the enemy hates it when we pray because prayer can be very effective. So keep on praying. Pray as you feel led by God.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

charlie_nichols

Post by charlie_nichols » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Thanks for posting that pinetree. That helped me to understand a little bit better how my sister and/or her alters knows when someone is praying for her and why she doesn't like it. But I agree with you 100% to keep praying for them as I do that for my sister and/or her alters as well.
God of heaven loves us so much that when we walk away from Him He waits. As soon as He sees us He runs to us, holds us close and puts His robe (His covering) around us and loves us.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:52 am

excellent advice pinetree. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

dail4deliverance

Re: question regarding prayer and witches

Post by dail4deliverance » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:49 am

psalms wrote:Can a witch know or feel that you are praying against them or canceling or vetoing a curse he or she sent against you? Can you please be specific and give an example. Thank you. God bless.
This man that was close to the family had bought me something to eat. I did not know that he had taken that food to a witch to put a spell on me, as I open the bag of food to eat eat, the Holy spirit told me very clearly, do not eat it, for they have put a spell on you. And when I clearly heard that I broke the spell and sent it back where it came from. Within less than ahalf an hour the demons that were in that spell or curse went and bruitually beat up the man that had put the spell on me. This man was hospitilized. When Satan finds out that his demons failed a job, he goes and beats them up and then in return those demons go and brutilly beat up the person that puts the spell. And the spell was broken immediately. Praise be to my LORD and SAVIOR !!! :clapping:
And ye shall know the truth,and the truth shall make you free. John 8:32

Chameleon

Your post

Post by Chameleon » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:36 pm

May I first say I like the name you use, Psalms. The Lord has had me reading a lot in them lately, and , what a blessing that has been. As to your question about witches watching you praying, the answer is "yes." Not only do they send their demons to spy, torment you, etc., but, they themselves astrally-travel and maybe in your room watching you. If you suspect they are there and the atmosphere begins to feel "agitated," command them to leave, in Jesus/Yahu'shua's name. And, as you command and wait you can begin to praises the Lord, and, He will be there to for is it not written, "God inhabits the praises of His people? Remember when Paul and Silas praised the Lord in prison and the prison doors opened? Yahweh inhabited their praises. Our praises bring the very presence of the Lord into the atmosphere. You will know any ungodly presence is gone when "peace" reigns again. The Lord is dealing with me a lot lately about "praise." His presence drives the enemy out. I hope this helps.
REMEMBER, Yahweh's FORGOTTEN people, the Homeless.

Pastor D

Post by Pastor D » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:39 am

[quote="pinetree"]Who cares if they know or not? We are to pray without ceasing. Of course the enemy hates it when we pray because prayer can be very effective. So keep on praying. Pray as you feel led by God.[/quote]

That's right. As children of GOD we aren't subject to witches, demons, or even Santa Claus. GOD is GOD alone and we are only subjected to HIS will and Law. Keep praying as we pray for you.
Pastor Darren & Cassie
Crimson Flow Ministries