My Granddaughters

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Chameleon

My Granddaughters

Post by Chameleon » Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:09 am

The 6 year old is the one that was violated by her father, etc. Well, at the church, 1st Saturdays are set apart for the rap concerts. My daughter is a Christian rapper. Anyway, my 6 yer old granddaughter wants to be a minister like her grandma. An Evangelist said that she is going to be a prophetess. At the Christian concert she asked to be able to lead in prayer. She opened in prayer and closed in prayer. A few ministers said that God is going to use her to preach and in the healing ministry. She has the gift. /She has laid hands on me and the Lord has blessed me with healing and one time with a deliverance. The enemy meant to destroy this young babybut our God is awesome and has turned it around for her good.. She loves the Lord and loves telling us when we are sinning or not walking in love. Thank You, Jesus. And thank you all for standing with me in my pain and for seeking God's healing for us all. Since we had the deliverance for me, my daughter , my 6 yr old, 10 year old and 11 year old granddaughters, they have all been fine. My daughter has been on Jesus Television with the girls, she did her testimony song/rap at the capital and they are newly settled in a nice home and a wonderful school. All things work together for good to them that love God and are the 'called' according to His purpose. Thanks, all of you, for being here, for your support and for your prayers. Her father is finishing our his time for violation of parole and then the case with my granddaughter will begin.
:clapping:
REMEMBER, Yahweh's FORGOTTEN people, the Homeless.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:24 am

Father God we come to you at this time and pray for the continued protection aqnd blessings for this family. Father also come to you and pray on behalf of the children not only in this family but all over the world young and old that you be the father of all fathers showing them all the way a fathers love really should be. Lord so many look upon you the way they view there earthly father and we ask you to break this deceit in all there lives awakening in all the true love that you have for each and everyone of us in Jesus name we pray amen.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand