Spiritual Dynamics of Soul Slavery/Mind Control

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:50 am

Godschild wrote:Dear Mike:

Proverbs 3:5 says this:

"Lean on, trust in, and be confident in the Lord with all your heart and mind and do not rely on your own insight or understanding." (AMP)

Right in between the two words "Lord" and "with" I want to insert (and His Word).

Remember what James 4:7 says:

So be subject to God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him], and he will flee from you.

Stand firmly against this onslaught and resist the devil. Speak God's word out of your mouth saying "It is written, God did not give to me a spirit of fear, but of love, of power, and a sound mind! It is written, Submit to God, resist the devil and the devil will flee from you. I do not fear you devil. I have God on my side and if God be for me, who can be against me? It is written, "HE WHO dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand]. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High God where I shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almight [Whose power no foe can withstand]. I command you devil to bow to the Name of Jesus according to what is written that every name that is named in Heaven, in the earth, and beneath the earth must bow to the Name of Jesus. I am submitted to God ~not to you! And In Jesus' Mighty Name in which I stand, I resist you and your pathetic attempts to steal my faith in God. I have faith in God, now flee from me. NOW!!! In Jesus Name!!!!!!"

Then, lift up holy hands and praise the Lord. Praise Him at the top of your lungs. Jump up and down, laugh, and run through your house praising the Lord. If anyone around you thinks you are crazy, that's okay. We are a peculiar people anyway. But the devil will think you are really crazy and he will leave you alone.

Do this as often as you need to. And like Jesus you will find that the devil will leave you for a more opportune time.

Now you may be awaiting the services of a minster of deliverance ~or it may be that you cannot get to one for whatever reason. That's okay. Have faith in God and in His Word. Use His Word because He watches over His Word to perform it.

In His Love,
Godschild
Interesting how you mention opportune time. Whenever I think of deliverance, I don't feel the torment as much, but it is a smokescreen and a false sense of mental clarity from Satan. I know my mind is a mess, and needs to be cleaned up. Thanks for the encouragement everyone, and God bless!

Mike
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 am

Thanks for the post Rescuer and Godschild and everyone. It helps to know I'm not crazy and just imagining things then. False teaching and all that can place people in demonic oppression or torment. I hope more deliverance ministers come to know more about how mind control can send demonic spirits. God bless you all!
"Anyone who is in Christ is a new creation; the old is gone, the new has come!"- 2 Corinthians 5:17

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:11 pm

MikeV60 wrote: Interesting how you mention opportune time. Whenever I think of deliverance, I don't feel the torment as much, but it is a smokescreen and a false sense of mental clarity from Satan. I know my mind is a mess, and needs to be cleaned up. Thanks for the encouragement everyone, and God bless!

Mike
12 "...the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.

13And not a creature exists that is concealed from His sight, but all things are open and exposed, naked and defenseless to the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do."
(Hebrews 4:12-13 AMP)

"So shall My word be that goes forth out of My mouth: it shall not return to Me void [without producing any effect, useless], but it shall accomplish that which I please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." (Isaiah 55:11 AMP)

"Then said the Lord to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it.? (Jeremiah 1:12 AMP)

God watches over his word to perform it. In the Gospel of Mark 11:22-24 Jesus teaches us this:

Have faith in God [constantly].

23Truly I tell you, whoever says to this mountain, Be lifted up and thrown into the sea! and does not doubt at all in his heart but believes that what he says will take place, it will be done for him.

24For this reason I am telling you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it].

When we speak the Word, God moves the mountain. Not us. All we have to do is speak it and God moves.

God made us in His image and in His likeness. God spoke worlds into being with words. When we speak we too speak things into existence. We are taught in the Scriptures that with our mouths we speak blessings and cursings and that life and death is in the power of the tongue. Begin by speaking His Word. Every time the bad thoughts come into your head speak God's Word. If it is fear "It is written: God did not give to me a spirit of fear, but of love, of power, and a sound mind." "God is Love. God lives in me. God's love lives in me and it is written: perfect love casts out fear." If you are feeling guilt and condemnation "It is written: There is now no condemnation for those of us who are in Christ Jesus. I am in Christ Jesus. Fear has no power over me. I am filled with God's love, God's power, and I have a sound mind." Keep speaking the Word. God does the rest. He watches over His word to perform it. It takes time. It does not necessarily happen over night. The thing is that the demons need to know that we are serious.

The Word is a marvelous thing. As we continue to speak it ~even in the face of doubt and unbelief~ the Word goes to work to change the molecular structure of things and circumstances, even our minds and our hearts. It is a Living word that brings light into the darkness, and God watches over His Word to perform it. But, He waits for us to speak it. As we continue to speak the Word we grow stronger and stronger. First a little at a time and then, later, in leaps and bounds. The demons realize we are serious and they begin to back off. They realize that they cannot penetrate our armor after all because it truly is the armor of God. And the Armor of God is made up of the Word of God. We must learn it. We must know it. We must get it down deep on the inside of us until we are completely permeated with light so much so that it is pouring out of our pores so that "darkness" can not and does not dare come near us.

Revelation 12:11 says this:

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony" (KJV)

We are the righteousness of God because of the Blood of Jesus. The demons cannot stand up to that Blood. It is because of His blood that we can "fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace (the throne of God's unmerited favor to us sinners), that we may receive mercy [for our failures] and find grace to help in good time for every need [appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it]." (Hebrews 4:16 AMP) His mercy levels the playing field, and His grace is power and his grace is manifold. The Holy Spirit, Who brings all things to our remembrance always comes with verses from Scripture that help us (but they have to be in our memory bank) and so we then defeat him with the word of our testimony which is the Word of God.

Speak His Word. His Word is powerful and His Word works.

In His Love,
Godschild
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:22 pm

The Word is a marvelous thing. As we continue to speak it ~even in the face of doubt and unbelief~ the Word goes to work to change the molecular structure of things and circumstances, even our minds and our hearts. It is a Living word that brings light into the darkness, and God watches over His Word to perform it. But, He waits for us to speak it. As we continue to speak the Word we grow stronger and stronger. First a little at a time and then, later, in leaps and bounds. The demons realize we are serious and they begin to back off. They realize that they cannot penetrate our armor after all because it truly is the armor of God. And the Armor of God is made up of the Word of God. We must learn it. We must know it. We must get it down deep on the inside of us until we are completely permeated with light so much so that it is pouring out of our pores so that "darkness" can not and does not dare come near us.
Awesome Godschild, very inspiring, I can relate friend! I am feeling alot better upon getting into the Word, but I still pray because I have been having compulsive thoughts of doubt, unbelief, and blasphemy that I don't want to have, and also locked emotions, like I can't feel emotion or even make facial expressions normally. I don't know for sure, but there may be something deeply entrenched in my soul nature. I pray God will reveal it to me so I can be right with Him again. I will keep in the Word though. Thank you for your help guys, and God bless you!

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 pm

I found an awesome book yesterday at Barnes and Noble called "Demons Are Subject to Us" by Isidore Agoha, who is a pastor and deliverance minister from the Bronx, NY. It is a great book and I recommend it to anyone. He uses sound Scriptural backing, and goes in-depth on demonic oppression/possession, and the various entrance points and ways demons can attack us. What is interesting is that many of the information in his book is exactly replicate of what I have seen on the Great Bible Study and Ministeringdeliverance websites. Awesome to see the word getting out on the deliverance ministry, so people can be delivered and helped by Jesus!

I couldn't put the book down, I really believe God had a will for me to be at Barnes and Noble yesterday, and find that book. God speaks to us in so many different ways, and through so many things (e.g.: His Word, people, books, so on.). It addresses almost every subject of demonic activity, from mental, spiritual, emotional, physical, etc. It hit in-depth on the subject of soul slavery and how Satan uses mind control, false doctrine, cult activity, and brainwashing techniques to deceive believers and lead people astray and in bondage.

False doctrine was the entrance point to all the mental torment and instability in my life, and I still struggle with compulsive, blasphemous thoughts and attitudes I would never normally think of. I have been having thoughts that are completely insane and un-Christlike. And the bad part is, these thoughts will compulsively draw your mind like magnets even though deep inside you don't want to think of them, and you know it is not right. Because of all this torment, I have been studying Galatians, 1 Timothy, and Jude to get a feel for what is going on, as those books of the Bible deal extensively on this subject. 1 Timothy says directly that "in the last days people will follow things taught by demons". False doctrine is based on error, deception, and lies, things that are not of God! False doctrine, thought reform, etc. stems directly from demons and the mouth of Satan. On the opposite, God is good, and God is the truth, and from Him comes love, peace, and a sound mind, as it says in the Bible. As Rescuer said, there is alot to be posted on this subject as it is so extensive, but those are the basics. It feels awesome to know what is going on, and to not be left in insecurity and confusion.

The devil is a liar, but God is the truth and desires to set us free! God bless you all, and may the love of Jesus Christ be with you! :smile:

Mike

MikeV60

Post by MikeV60 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:30 am

chooselife wrote:
Rescuer wrote:That's very good advice from the evangelist as the worship of the one true God the Lord Jesus places your faith front and center in the ONE who is the deliverer. Now, with the foundation you have I would encourage you to visit an exorcist and drive out these mind controlling spirits in Jesus name.

Did this mind control spirit ever reveal why he was present in your life?
No it didn't, he never tried to speak to it, I just started coughing wildly when he went to expel it.

I did tell another minister but he didn't do anything about it, the deliverance ministry is very confusing here in NZ. :crying:
Interesting. I was talking with a dear brother in the deliverance ministry over the phone today, and while none of the spirits revealed themselves, I too was coughing. I was having gagging sensations and spitting alot and I felt pressure buildups in my lower stomach and in my brain. At one point, I felt like my brain was going to explode. Real crazy stuff. I felt a release, but deliverance is a process often times and I still need to get into the Word and meditate on the sound truths of the Bible and pray. My emotions are still bound up, and I'm praying God will reveal this by the Holy Spirit. After reading about soul slavery/mind control, I think it all lines up, as false doctrine was the root of all this. I am praying that God would restore my soul (mind,will,emotions) to full equilibrium in Jesus Christ. But God will ultimately reveal this by the Holy Spirit. God bless you friend!

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:28 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Good to hear that you are making progress!

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: SHALOM RESCUER, AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH, THE LORD OF GLORY BE PRAISE,IT IS SO HELPFUL TO SEE THAT YOU SPEAK OF THIS,YEARS AGO I WORKED FOR , A MASONIC LODGE,IN CATERING, I LEFT AFTER A FEW MONTHS,THE STAFF WERE ALWAYS FIGHTING,STEALING AND LYING, IT WAS TERRIBLE,I FELT THAT I HAD TO LEAVE,MY SISTER IN LAW FOUND THIS JOB FOR ME,SHE WORKED THERE FOR MANY YEARS ,SHE WAS ALWAYS LYING TO ME AND I COULDN'T STAY,AND SEE THE EVIL THAT WAS GOING ON,ALSO I STARTED TO STEAL ,AND I DIDN'T NEED TO. I HAVE SINCE MADE RESTITUTION ,CONFESSED ,REPENTED AND RENOUNCED IT,AND GIVEN AWAY THE THINGS I STOLE, I HAVE REGRETTED IT SO MUCH,I AM SO SORRY, PRAISE THE LORD FOR FORGIVING ME AND CLEANSING ME BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB JESUS CHRIST, FOR SAVING ME FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION.OUT OF IGNORANCE I WAS CARRIED AWAY TO DO THINGS THAT PROBABLY I WOULD NEVER DONE,BUT THE INFLUENCE OF MY SISTER IN LAW WAS BAD,I HAVE TRIED TO TELL HER BUT SHE JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND,WHAT SHE DID,THAT IT WAS STEALING,AND BREAKING OF THE ''COMMANDMENTS''.IT IS SO EASY TO BE CONVINCED BY A MANIPULATIVE PERSON,SISTER,MOTHER,FATHER,HUSBAND, AND BE UNDER THEIR CONTROL,PRAISE 'THE LORD''FOR THE FREEDOM HE HAS GIVEN TO ALL WHO WILL HAVE HIM AS 'LORD AND SAVIOUR',NOW I FEEL FREE, I AM TRYING TO REACH OUT TO MY SISTER AND FAMILY,BUT IT IS LIKE A BRICKWALL, ALL THE ANCESTORCURSES ,THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT THE PAST,MY SISTER AND MY AUNTIE,WOULD PREFER TO DIE,PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ,THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE,AND YOUR FAMILY,GIVE YOU FAVOR,PEACE AND STRENGTH,AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT,IN JESUS CHRIST ,I PRAY,BLESSED BE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY ,ADONAI,ELOHYM,,AGAPE LOVE L.......... :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

bornbyHislove

I can relate

Post by bornbyHislove » Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:43 am

MikeV60 wrote:Interesting Rescuer. Is it possible to be demonically oppressed by a spirit that comes from false doctrine? I've been feeling like my mind is unreceptive and numb spiritually, emotionally, and mentally for the last 5 months. All of this started when I was deceived by false doctrine months ago. I have been through many self-deliverances for a few months, for example I was set free from a spirit of condemnation and a spirit of oppression that was causing me to doubt my salvation and have intense fears that I committed the unpardonable sin, but my mind has still been unreceptive and in these unclean, un-Christlike strongholds for many months, and I can't tear it down. Thanks for the information friend! God bless! :smile:
I can almost completely relate to Mike's maybe first 4 posts. My symptoms are the same. I got born again shortly before college and backslid in college and since then my walk with God was never the same. It was like I was trying to get back on my feet and never could. I would be saved for 3 or 4 months and then go into sin. My besetting sin was sexual sin (masturbation in specific) which made it worse since I also sinned against my body and the mental torture was there. I started thinking like Mike maybe I had commited the unpardonable sin and God had given up on me, maybe God was punishing me with this feeling of loneliness like I can't reach God or God couldn't hear me. Things got progressively worse, my grades fell, I would become scared and think I would always fail and my goal became to just pass. I was confused and couldn't think - my mind was literally blank many time like I couldn't process information. I began to panic. I would be hurt easily by words and would cry. Thoughts would interrupt my prayers and it goes on and on. I realized it was a spirit when I woke up one morning sad. In my mind I was thinking there was no reason for me to be depressed so I prayed till the spirit left me. I realize now in hindsight that I had atypical depression in the past and came to gain weight and go through so many things I just now realize. Like Mike I felt this " a spirit of condemnation and a spirit of oppression that was causing me to doubt my salvation and have intense fears that I committed the unpardonable sin." I also felt [hopeless, beyond restoration. I had the wrong attitudes. I would be sitting in lectures and just have a random erotic thought out of nowhere. I felt controlled by something and like the Word of God and prayer couldn't work. I also have several issues that started to come back up such as being molested by several people when I was younger, parental abuse, watching pornography. At times, I would wake up or suddenly this bad feeling would come over me, I would think of my situation and start crying. I also deal with the spirit of incubus and some scary dreams. Im a dreamer and I dream a lot and have experienced feelings and even taste that persist when I awake in my dream so even when I was unsaved, I knew there had to be a God. We are way more spiritual beings than what we see.
The main point of all this is I want to re-establish my walk with God. I feel mechanical in my walk with Him, sometimes I feel numb or like I'm being routine. When I first started walking with God before I backslid, my walk changed. My dreams changed. I had revelations through dreams and this dreams were really bright...unnaturally bright which were in contrast to my old dreams. Thank God He has delivered me from masturbation. I have not went back to my sins for over 1 year now and I know God has given me the victory since this is the longest I've been without masturbating since being a teenager. I feel like I'm just holding on to God barely and like I'm about to lose my salvation. The old thoughts I used to have was that it would have been better to not have been born since I messed up in my walk with God and it seemed like I couldn't be restored so I actually prayed that God should kill me on several occasion..which were also signs of mind problem. I'm telling you backsliding is no fun at all!!! The devil can use it as a way for stronger bondage. Please help fellow saints! There are too many things but I need the touch of God in my life like Saul (Paul), Isaiah, Jacob (Israel). I believe every believer gets their life-changing moment with God and I want to be free to serve God in my mind, soul, and spirit for "His yoke is easy and His burden is light". I want a higher, fulfilling, fruitful walk with Him. I feel limited right now but I hope on Him for "Upon Mount Zion shall be deliverance and there shall be holiness" Obadiah 1:17. The lies I couldn't be saved have been revealed and God is a God of restoration but His people perish for lack of knowledge. I know it is God's will that I am set free...sometimes, it is just having the right direction... Thank you in advance SAINTS!!!

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:19 pm

Welcome bornby! Glad to have you here! I would like to direct you to our referral link, listed below:

http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/r ... ferral.php

When you fill out a referral, we can set you up to see a minisrter in your area for prayer.

The Lord Bless you and keep you! :clapping:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

bornbyHislove

Post by bornbyHislove » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:13 am

Thank you. I have filled out a referral.

bornbyHislove

Referral Help

Post by bornbyHislove » Thu May 06, 2010 7:23 am

Hello. I got contacts back from the form I filled out. I emailed someone on the 27th of April and never got a response. I checked out their website and they appear to be a deliverance ministry who believes what I believe however, there is no response. The other contacts were just names and phone numbers so I don't know who to choose. The only other person with a website does not look like a deliverance ministry. I am skeptical of approaching any old "church". I have some deep issues that not many understand and I do not want to go to a "surface" church.. I need somewhere that preaches the totality of God's word. They don't even need to be a deliverance minister...just a child of God who understands the ministry of deliverance. I have been trying to get help for some time and it seems there is no response out there. Please help! thanks.
Last edited by bornbyHislove on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Thu May 06, 2010 8:28 am

Hi bornbyHislove,

Ive heard that some people have had some grief with the thier referals. I think its because some ministries have changed or maybe even defunct. Keep on asking for help here, as there are some here who are willing and able to help you. You may even PM one of the moderatots for help. Keep on knocking, keep on seeking and you will find help.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:51 am

Hi everyone have been missing in action for a number of years. And I couldn’t help notice the title of this posting: “Spiritual Dynamics of Soul Slavery and Mind Control, which was started in January of this year.

Interesting subject: “Mind Control”, and am very aware and believe experienced in such a subject, and have possibly been suffering from such, when I believed that I was being spiritually attacked by demonic forces.

I won’t go into detail of what happened in my past life over the past five decades, or the extent of of my personal experiences, but my brothers and sisters need to be warned and be aware of a coordinated influx of root canals and dental caps restoration through the many so-called friendly dentists.

Over the past two decades I suffered unnecessary from simple dental restoration through amalgam fillings. From 1994, prior to the introduction of cell/mobile phones, my health appeared to be good, then in 2000 when I moved into the areas of cell/mobile phone usage, I began to experience strange sensations in my mouth, like the taste of metal, burning of the mouth and tongue, and tingling sensations within the mouth. I also experienced many other types of symptosm that most would class as demonic influneces. But, at the same time, I began to notice one specific tooth reacted with a dull ache/pain off and on. For not apparent reason it ached and ached, then stopped aching. It was strange and confusing.

When this particularly tooth was restored at a one sitting, I had a deep-down feeling of suspicion of the dentist who did this restoration, I discerned a strange sensation of sinisterism as they worked on this tooth, and now, many years later, I believe I was discerning works of evil.

I also began to notice that when my wife turned on her mobile phone I would experience sensations in my arms and legs, like ants crawling up them. At at the same time I would feel tingling sensation of the tongue and mouth.

In 2004 while in hospital, I noticed not far from my hospital room was a cell/mobile phone tower, and during the length of time I was there this tooth ached continually. After discharged, I went to another dentist, who checked it out and claimed that the tooth was okay. I was very confused, as I even discerned then that this dentist was not telling me the truth, and I felt I was being fobbed off. It just didn’t make any sense.

I went to another dentist and he assured me that the tooth needed a “root canal”. I agreed to his diagnosis and while he was doing the restoration, again I felt the same insecurity coming back to me of the 1994 incident. I was feeling the dentist’s spirit and I once again I felt uncertain and insecure. The dentist inserted strange, fine-threaded wires into my tooth that had a microblob on the top of the wire, that appeared to be unnecessary.

Stupid me, allowed this dentist to do another root canal to another tooth a week later that was directly above the other tooth. Once again, I felt insecure and there was something going on that didn’t appear to be right. After these restorations my tooth and surrounding gum area was always aching, and seemed strange. Stupid me went to another dentist for second opinion, and guess what, this other dentist believe there was another tooth needing a root canal. I ran out of that surgery like a starlted gazelle, promising that I would never go back to another dentist ever again.

I was starting to get a thing about dentists, and began to see some deep inner-sanctum stuff, but in 2007, my wife recommended her dentist, who she believed was friendly, kind, and good. I went for a check up, and he said that I had two teeth that need restoration and it would be better if they were restored with a dental cap, and not amalgam filling. I agreed because my medical cover would cover the expense of dental caps, and I was sick of amalgam fillings.

From then on all hell broke lose, I began to have continual extreme sensations in my mouth and the burning began to increase. It basically felt as though my mouth was full of a form of electro magnetic radiation (EMR) and electro magnetic force (EMF), and the saliva in my mouth felt like it was battery acid. The more I thought about, I then reverted back to my days of basic Army training in the communications field of the basic science and theory of EMR and EMF of “electrosis”, I began to see that something was going on inside of my mouth, caused by some internal and/or external force, and that force being an invisible force.

In 2010, I went to another dentist, and explain to him my suffering and concerns and requested that all the amalgam filling be removed. He fought me tooth and nail, but I won out. A few months after the removal of these amalgam fillings my debilitating problem decreased considerably, say by 70%. But, I still had some of my burning and tingling sensation in my mouth, and those root canals were still aching. I had them removed. But, the first one was removed under another cloud of refusal to remove it. My insistance won out again, and I had it removed, but before I could retrieve the tooth from him, he desposed of it into a vacum bin, and it was gone forever. The second was removed by another dentist and I saved it.

Then one day I was reading a testimony of an US Army staff member of the US Embasy Army in South America (1970’s), and he had a problem with a molar, and went to a dentist who was recommended by by one of the international staff members of the embassy. The dentist did a root canal on that tooth. After he retired from the Army, in the 1990's, he went to an American dentist with problems with the same molar on which the South American dentist had performed the root canal. This ex-Army person said that the local dentist found in the tooth a very thin tiny cylindrical pin-like object that they threw away and made out that they didn’t find anything and acted suspicious and sinister. He said that at the time, he thought little of it. But, later in retrospect he believed that little object was a tiny "bug. (Do you see any similarity between this ex-Army person and myself, who is also an ex-Army!)

The retired USsoldier, also said that at the time the South American dentist also wanted to place a filling in-between his two front teeth, claiming that there was decay between the teeth. It retrospect again, the ex-soldier believed that this dentist intended to implant an incredibly tiny camera in that location. Thirty years later those two teeth remain perfectly sound, and didn’t need such work. Strange, but I experienced the same as this person.

The story does go a lot deeper for this ex-soldier, including myself, and won’t go there.

The retired soldier believe that the minuscule device implanted by the dentist in South America in the late 1970’s may have had only limited capability. And he believed that it was undoubtedly used to listen to his conversations as well as perhaps to track his movements, seeing that he was an US Army Embassy Staff. He then said that he believed that there are more sophisticated, high-technical intelligence gathering and MIND CONTROL equipment, and software have been developed, tried, and put into operation in many other people and including himself.

Now the similarities of this person and myself, who live in different hemispheres have had basically the same restorations and now have the same beliefs.

So, what am I saying?

Being in the deliverance ministry, I now believe that some believers, who believe that they are suffering from demonic influence for many decades and have struggled being set free, are actually being influence by an invisible force, but NOT demons. I also believe that mind control through the proliferation of the airways by EMR is controlled by the “angel of light”, by his “flesh and blood” evil advocates, and has much to do with many people’s illnesses and problems, and they are not ALL spiritual. Also, I believe that some who suffer with schizophrenia and MPD are possibly a mind control target.

Something for the deliverance ministry to think about!