Spiritual Dynamics of Soul Slavery/Mind Control

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Mari

Post by Mari » Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Elijah2 wrote:
So, what am I saying?

Being in the deliverance ministry, I now believe that some believers, who believe that they are suffering from demonic influence for many decades and have struggled being set free, are actually being influence by an invisible force, but NOT demons. I also believe that mind control through the proliferation of the airways by EMR is controlled by the “angel of light”, by his “flesh and blood” evil advocates, and has much to do with many people’s illnesses and problems, and they are not ALL spiritual. Also, I believe that some who suffer with schizophrenia and MPD are possibly a mind control target.

Something for the deliverance ministry to think about!
Did you get everything out or are you having any more symtoms of being chipped and implanted?

I sure hope so :) God Bless!

Mari
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:15 am

Mari wrote:
Elijah2 wrote:
So, what am I saying?

Being in the deliverance ministry, I now believe that some believers, who believe that they are suffering from demonic influence for many decades and have struggled being set free, are actually being influence by an invisible force, but NOT demons. I also believe that mind control through the proliferation of the airways by EMR is controlled by the “angel of light”, by his “flesh and blood” evil advocates, and has much to do with many people’s illnesses and problems, and they are not ALL spiritual. Also, I believe that some who suffer with schizophrenia and MPD are possibly a mind control target.

Did you get everything out or are you having any more symtoms of being chipped and implanted?

Mari
I suffer in silence! There is nothing you can do, only wait on our Lord. The saga of a Manchurian Candidate is for real and isn't a conspiracy, as most believe.

Mari

Post by Mari » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:13 pm

Elijah2 wrote:
Mari wrote:
Elijah2 wrote:
So, what am I saying?

Mari
I suffer in silence! There is nothing you can do, only wait on our Lord. The saga of a Manchurian Candidate is for real and isn't a conspiracy, as most believe.
Elijah,

Agreed, it is very real. I must add tho, that the Lord our God may send one of His people to help you- he may work thru this person all in His name. I pray you get the help you need, by the precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ, and I pray the Lord Jesus Christ eliminates your suffering and keeps you safe.

In Christ,
Mari
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Thanks Mari, only He can keep me going, and He keeps me going. Some day it's tough, but I always know that the next day it will be better. Even Paul suffered!

Bless you in His Glorious Name, and the spirit of Elijah is here.

Keep safe.

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Thanks Mari, only He can keep me going, and He keeps me going. Some day it's tough, but I always know that the next day it will be better. Even Paul suffered!

Bless you in His Glorious Name, and the spirit of Elijah is here.

Keep safe.

tseanmurr1

The most powerful form of mind control is ...

Post by tseanmurr1 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:37 am

Sodomy is the biggest occult power (mind control) source there is, and yet it is the most secret hideous sin, that you will not hear about in the church, or hardly anywhere.

Remember, demons love to run and hide.

The Rothschild Illuminati plan is to take over mankind through Sodomy (Satan's perverted sex)

Expose him for what he is and get rid of him!

The real driving force of the Masons are the sodomites, just check the de Molay thing.

Sodomy at a very young age will split and create an alter because it is sooo traumatic. This split can remain hid for many years, until it is seriously confronted in Jesus Christ Name.

The person seeking deliverance from this Sodomy abomination (mind control, alter) needs the Sodomy Strongman who's name is the person who did the sodomizing and the child alter to come out. You can cast out the Strong Man, the child, and all of the multiple systems at once. Jesus did it, and so can we through His Mighty Power and Name. Trust Him.

it’s possible to have a compartment of your mind that’s a believer and another compartment that is a sodomite. So what are you?

Get this evil thing out of you if you been molested or put through this ritual at a very young age and The Lord will heal you up after that, Ask Him.

Christ The Deliverer, Christ The Healer ...
--- Jesus, I am dying to know You. ---

More Souls, Souls, Souls for Jesus!

demoncasterouter
Moderator Staff

Post by demoncasterouter » Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:49 am

TSM,

I would agree with that except for one thing: you cannot cast out the child. The child (and the other multiple personalities) are dissociative identities, not demons, and must be handled very carefully, as they have been severly abused. The strongman however, is a demon taking on the name of the perpetrator.

Blessings! :wave:
"And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." THIS is what I was born to do.

winning souls

mind control

Post by winning souls » Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:59 pm

This is a sticky subject for the most part. Many people today are ignorant to the Word of God.It's so easy to follow the ways of the world today, but we got to be strong , and seperate ourselves from worldly ways.God will help us through tough times and temptations if we are obedient to him.He always makes a way for his obedient children.Start feeding your faith , and starving your doubts. :razz:
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:12 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: GREETINGS IN ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST ''MIGHTY NAME'', THANK YOU DEAR RESCUER, FOR THIS MESSAGE, I WAS READING YESTERDAY, I HAVE READ IT BEFORE BUT ITS GOOD TO BE REFRESHED AGAIN, IT DOES HELP TO REMEMBER THE ENEMY THAT ARE AT WORK RIGHT HERE ALL AROUND US, PERSONALLY I HAVE MANY, ALL AROUND MY HOUSE, THEY LEAVE LIGHTS ON TO CAUSE ME HARM, AND THEY ARE A WELL KNOWN DENOMINATIONS, THEY HAVE PERSECUTED ME SINCE 2006, AND REFUSE TO MAKE GOOD WHAT THEY HAVE DAMAGED , MY HOUSE, THEY DO NOT EXCEPT ANY RESPONSABILITY, THIS MESSAGE IS SAYING EXACTILY HOW THOSE THAT PRETEND TO BE ''CHRISTIANS'' CONTROL THOUSANDS ,I AM BLESSED THAT I FOUND THIS MINISTRY ,IT WAS ''GOD'' WILL THAT I SHOULD FIND IT TO HELP ME SURVIVE AND BECAME STRONG IN 'FAITH'', TO STAND THE TORMENTORS AND TROUBLES, AS I WAS THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED, ALSO MY EYES HAVE BEEN OPENED TO SEE AND MY EARS TO HEAR, WHAT A BLESSINGS , I HAVE RECIEVED , THANK YOU ''HEAVENLY FATHER' FOR LOVING ME AND SHOWING ME THE WAY OF TRUTH AND HOLINESS, BLESS AND KEEP THIS MINISTRY TO PROSPER THAT MANY SHALL FIND IT AND BE SAVED FROM THE TORMENTOR, IN ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST NAME I PRAY'', BLESSINGS AND PEACE, JOY ,FOREVERMORE FROM OUR ''HEAVENLY FATHER'' TO US ALL THAT ARE IN ''CHRIST'', LOVE L***