arthritus spirit

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

appleeye

arthritus spirit

Post by appleeye » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:43 pm

Hello all, :(
We are having lots of struggles here with spirits and alters but out main struggle at the moment ( for my wife ) is getting this rumatoid arthritus spirit to go. We've been trying to get rid of the rights of it and seem to have had success but it's not shifting. It talks back to me as I challenge it and I know i have to think about my wife hating herself and such and such, but does anybody have any other considerations I should abe thinking about ? :( Do you think alters are contributing to this as well ? :(
appleeye

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:34 pm

i would get all altars to renounce all the same things your wife renounced. Even ask the Holy Spirit to bring forth all hidden altars From all places great and small from all corners and all hidden places.
Hows it going otherwise? tell your wife we all say hello and she is still in our prayers as you are
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

winning souls

Post by winning souls » Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:59 pm

Hello :wave: friend , that r.a. your claiming is part of the problem . Second it came from the spirit of unforgiveness.This is a starting point for you to start with your deliverance.I know there is more but , i got to know more of what else is going on.If you need further assitant , let me know. :wave:
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!

jackson

Post by jackson » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:31 pm

Agree, there has to be some unrepented for unforgiveness, or rejection or bitterness.