Questions about evil inductions

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Contessa

Questions about evil inductions

Post by Contessa » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:55 pm

I have a few questions based on things that have happened in my life.

1) Is it possible to be inducted against your will into a coven or a masonic lodge with out having some sort of open doorway in your life? It happened to me via the realm of dreams and I didnt know what had happened until after. In the first instance I was just going to church trying to live the best christian life I knew how to under the circumstances (though at the time there were many bondages in my life). The second instance I was at university and they were a lot of masonic symbols posted at points through out the university. I was blissfully unware of what was going on until, my eyes were opened through dreams and a friend revealing certain things that God had shown her to me. Even now though I've prayed against it, I don't feel completely free but I don't feel as bound as before.

What I am wondering, did this happen because of other bondage in my life or can persons induct you just like that?

2) Is the game of chess evil? I have played ans studied chess in the past and participated in tournaments. I think I like the game however, I am wondering if its evil? Can anyone shed some light on this?

Jewels

Post by Jewels » Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:47 pm

Contessa.
Do u have family... grandmothers,,, grandfathers, uncles dad... that have been masons or Eastern Stars or part of their sister organasations?
I never was part of any of these organasations either but was under their bondage because of family that had been. Im in deliverance now and have been renouncing these things on behalf my family and have underwent great freedom.
There are people on this forum that explain it better then me....

winning souls

masons ?

Post by winning souls » Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:55 pm

First you must look to see what doors you might of opened. Second , there is a transfer of spirit going on.If you need more information on this subject let me know .
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!

turgh

Post by turgh » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:24 am

winning souls, we just learned that transferring spirits can happen and was wondering if you would share what you've learned in this area.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:24 pm

a transferance of spirits is capable through soul ties with someone or even the laying on of hands. the came be transfered through generational sins, sins against a persona nd also sins a person commits. if you go to our sister site greatbiblestudy.com it will give you so much more. :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

winning souls

turk

Post by winning souls » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:59 pm

yes , i would be honored to tell you about transfer of spirits . unfortunity there is not space on this page. But i will say these spirits (demons) can tranfer from place to person , person to place , or thing (object). Also one must know that these spirits (demons) cant come and go as they please. Demons dont walk in the natural realm like human beings. They just move in the spirit from place to place . They also got to have a legal right to enter a person. Flesh or demons ? Romans 8:13 For it ye live after the flesh , ye shall die : but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body , ye shall live. Note : When you live after the flesh , you are living by the desires of the body according to human nature . Thus , living after the flesh is sin , because the wages of sin is death according to Romans 6:23 . The word "mortify" is the Greek word "thanatoo" which means to put to death. Therfore , a believer in Christ is to put to death the deeds of the the body through the spirit.Thus , if one puts to death the deeds of the body and lives through the spirit, he is not sinning. 2Corinthians 7:1 Have therfore these promises, dearly beloved , let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God .Note: The Word declares that because we have the promises of God , we must cleanse ourselves of all filthiness to perfect holiness in the fear of God. The filthiness of the flesh includes all works of the flesh which are sin. To cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh , one must confess his or her sins of walking in the flesh , repent , and turn away from continuing to walk in them. So where is the filthiness of the spirit in a believer ? It is in the mind (soul) and body , which are called "unclean spirits " (demons) in the Word of God . Therefore to cleanse ourselves of the filthiness of the spirit which are evil spirits (demons) in the soul (mind) and body , we must cast the unclean spirits(demons) out of our soul (mind) and body. I hope this little bit of information helps you .If you have any more questions or concerns , please ask . God BLESS. :clapping:
Living every day to the will of GOD. Setting the captives free from bondage,forever giving the glory to God!

turgh

Post by turgh » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:00 am

Thanks for taking the time to post. I appreciate the info.