How to Conduct Spiritual Surgery~Removing Things from Bodies

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

ProphetessRegina

Any Books On Spiritual Surgery?

Post by ProphetessRegina » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:52 pm

I love this forum.......are their any books on this subject? :help:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:49 pm

Gabriele Amorth, the chief Exorcist of the Catholic Church, has written two books An Exorcist Tells His Story and An Exorcist: More Stories include references to this phenomena.

The late Lutheran Pastor Blumhardt has written on this subject also as he speaks of a bat and a turtle departing from a victim.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Monique

Piping and wireing thorughout my body

Post by Monique » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:12 am

Hi there

At my deliverance session on Friday, the demons said that i was full of wiring and had two pipes running into the bottom of my back. They said that it was inserted into me at birth because they could see a light in me that they would not let it get out. So satan baisically inserted pipes and wiring all over my body, there was in my head, mouth arms, neck spine...ect and they said it was so that they could have control of me and not let me succeed in my calling.

These demons have been tormenting me ever since I felt a calling to go into the ministry...anyway the piping in my back just does not want to come out, and these things are fighting really hard and will just NOT LET GO- I HAVE GONE FOR SEVERAL DELIEVERANCE SESSIONS WHERE WE FIGHT FOR UP TO FIVE HOURS AND THEY JUST WONT LET ME GO...

I just want to serve the Lord and do his will, but the demons try to supress my gifts(they said they will not let me have my gifts) and that they just cannot leave me...they told the pastors to get me out of the church and they will leave - but other then that I feel they are getting a lot weaker but they just wont let go of the hold on me.

I still feel like there is a pipe in the left bottom of my back aswell....

The principality over the church and our area also manifested through me- and I dont know why???
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Phil 4:13

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Hi Monique
Just wanted to share this verse with you:
Lamentations 3:37
Who can speak and have it happen if the Lord has not decreed it?

You mentioned that the demons saw the light and they were not pleased and have tried everything they can to prevent you from fufiling your God given destiny. However God is still on the throne and He is the one in charge and has the ultimate authority. He created you, everything else including the devil. He makes the final decision, not the devil or his demons. So I just wanted to say, based on that verse that if God has declared for you to be who He wants you to be no person or demon or anyone can say otherwise. They can't speak against what God has planned for you. So the demons might boast and everything but if God has started a good work in you He will be able to finish and complete it. God will have His way and you will walk in the destiny that God has for you in Jesus Christ Name!!!!
God Bless
Babygurl :wave:

Monique

Post by Monique » Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Hi there

Thank you for that, it is so true, it also says in romans, the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable. I know all of these things and I stand on it- the demons know that tooo thats why they are trying to get around all the ways of holding me back eg, spiritual blindess, hearing, confusion, doubt, unbelief - they use all of these things so that my gifts will not be able to be used in full effect ie..if God gives me a vision, the demons will give me doubt, unbelief ect to such an extent that i will back out for example..

We have addressed all these things but i still feel as if they are holding on...
They said they will suffer but will not let me go unless they kick me out of the church - obviously we dont make deals with demons. so We standing on God the King for the ultimate victory...
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Phil 4:13

humbled by God's Grace

Post by humbled by God's Grace » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:06 am

Would breastsimplants be considered demonic influenced?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:25 pm

humbled by God's Grace wrote:Would breastsimplants be considered demonic influenced?
Could be, yes.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:28 pm

Ok I am a bit confused and trying to learn and understand as I have never heard such a thing--but nothing surprises me anymore in the deliverance minisrty.
Are this things both spiritualy and physical things? I am asking because back in 04 I had a dream that seemed so real. In the dream I was being pre-pared for a heart surgry. I felt and saw everything that went on. As I laid there I saw them with a large ugly sausage like shaped thing that they were going to put into me. I woke up and don't recal what else went on but a couple of days later I felt a minor pain in the left side. (didn't go to the Dr) I rebuked both the dream and the pain and from what I wrote down for the most part the pain went away. And actualy to think back I have had several dreams like this where I have felt everything--this is just one that realy sticks out to me.
Growing up I have always had nightmares, demonic vistiors both while awake and in the dreams and tormented offten. My family does have a past history of the new age, masonic lodge, witchcraft and do have a second cousins mother who is a witch dr and uncle who is extremly deep in the new age. I have not realy been involved in any of this except I did try meditation a couple of times but stoped (didn't feel right) as my parents taught me that these things were not something to mess with. I and my parents accepted Christ when I was 5 and that was when the torments began. Each dream felt real as if it were life. I have had peaceful nights for the last two weeks now as I have had a deliverance session with my pastors and been experiancing great peace.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 pm

jtkenya,

Glad you are posting and learning here. I am curious, are you now or have you been working with a deliverance minister? If not, I would recomend that you fill out a referal to possibly meet with a deliverenace minister. It won't cost you a dime and maybe of great value to you.

Here is the link to fill out a referal http://www.ministeringdeliverance.com/r ... ferral.php
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:42 pm

jtkenya wrote:Ok I am a bit confused and trying to learn and understand as I have never heard such a thing--but nothing surprises me anymore in the deliverance minisrty.
Are this things both spiritualy and physical things?.
Welcome to the forum. We are happy you have joined us. Yes, these demonic elements/objects can be placed into souls & bodies. I have seen with my very own eyes LITERAL objects (and even animal parts) come out of bodies through the power of the Holy Spirit. Not only do sadistic individuals place literal objects in the body but they also place spiritual objects within souls and bodies. All of this with the hopes of tormenting the individual. That's the bottom line, it's for the use of torment.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:00 am

Rescuer,

What is the purpose of torment? Is it just to control or to produce alters or submission or ?
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:04 am

pinetree wrote:Rescuer,

What is the purpose of torment? Is it just to control or to produce alters or submission or ?
Hi dear friend. All of the above!

jtkenya

Post by jtkenya » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:27 am

I am presently involved with a wonderful church and have a wonderful pastor who beleives and works in the deliverance area and have already received much freedom from bondages. Right now they are helping me to keep the deliverance that I have received and will help me fight when I need it. This church does not play games when it comes to bondages and want to see people free and not go back to the spot they once were in. It has been two weeks that I have experianced this new freedom from the bondages that I had lived with for so long.

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 am

Praise the Lord!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
To Him give all the Glory! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm

that is so amazing to hear. God really is good. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand