How to Conduct Spiritual Surgery~Removing Things from Bodies

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:30 am

Here is something to think about. One of the ladies in my ladies fellowship group at church once said that The Father told her this:

FEAR IS AFRAID.

Now, THAT is something to think about!!

In His Love,
Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Monique

Post by Monique » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:24 am

Hi,

Lately every now and then, when i close my eyes, I see pins in the one side of my head there are a lot of them and they are horizontal and vertical, i thought i could have made it up, but every now and then, when i close my eyes, i see the exact same pattern - it does not change, what do you think it could be.

I have also been very spiritually low the last week, it is as if I cant focus at quiet time, and I have started reading the book PIGS IN THE PARLOUR, and my body started shaking and twitching - so i rebuked what ever it was that was causing it- then all of a sudden I got so tired that I had to go to sleep at like 6 in the evening, I WAS EXHAUSTED AND COULD NOT READ ANYMORE!!!
I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Phil 4:13

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Monique wrote:Hi,

Lately every now and then, when i close my eyes, I see pins in the one side of my head there are a lot of them and they are horizontal and vertical, i thought i could have made it up, but every now and then, when i close my eyes, i see the exact same pattern - it does not change, what do you think it could be.
Oh sister, I'm so sorry to hear of this but I'm encouraged you are fighting as much as you can in Jesus name. Can you please PM me and tell me what your feeling is in regards to these pins, ok? Their origins, their purpose, etc?

These objects can be removed in the name of Jesus!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 pm

stillGods wrote:sounds very amazing but i know i used to have a cough and eventually i have thrown up something i dont know what it was and then i didn't have a cough. I threw it up into the bath and then washed it away. i'm not saying it was spiritual although maybe it was but i remember at the time of throwing it up i was praying to God because every time i would cough before it was getting worse and worse and it did feel like I was wanting throwing up from the depths of me and i would pray more and more when the coughing fits came that God would get it out. weird but true. i still dont know what that was all about but sometimes we dont need to know but just to trust in God and He sorts it out. I like God very much because He knows everything and He does sort it out!

my God is so big so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God can not do :)
That's interesting, yes, many people have things in their bodies that they are unaware of and need to submit to the power of Jesus to remove these cursed items. I believe you sister, I'm happy to hear God reached out to you in compassion!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Why would they insert cursed objects into anyone? To cause pain and suffereing?
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 pm

I recently dealt with a individual that had a pentagram inserted in their body (in their side) via a satanic ritual. I tried to get it to dissolve completely (but it did dissolve considerably) and it wouldn't so I forced the demons that were holding unto it to bring it out of the flesh, that didn't work, but I was able to force the demons to bring it out via the mouth and it came out (you could see the little solid matter that God had dissolved it to). The pentagram was removed and she was feeling so much better spiritually and physically!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:51 pm

pinetree wrote:Why would they insert cursed objects into anyone? To cause pain and suffereing?
Yes, that is the primary purpose of placing these items in the body, to torment the individual. Moreover, these sects also like to place detection/tracking devices to ensure their whereabouts.

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:56 pm

How would you determine that someone has a cursed objetc inside them?
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:07 pm

pinetree wrote:How would you determine that someone has a cursed objetc inside them?
Often times, they can feel it (or witnessed the object being placed within them), like in Tina's case with the animals, other times it is revealed via a exorcism as the demons brings information into the light!

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 am

:crying: :crying: This is so horrible!!! :crying: :crying:

It is so difficult to even imagine that people can be so horrible to one another and to little children.

:crying: :crying: :crying:

It breaks my heart!!!

I can only imagine how it breaks Jesus' heart!!

Godschild
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:21 am

I was going to put on here how amazing it is that all these peaple do so many bad things to peaple but you gotta remember that they are inspired by the worst things out there and they have had many thousands of years of practice hurting us.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

msproverbs31

Post by msproverbs31 » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:12 pm

OK - I'm bit confused on this sorry still new to me.

If some placed these items in them wouldn't it adventual breakdown and go out when they go to the backroom?

I can see the devices that are placed in arme ect. not leaving in this manner, but if something is placed in the stomach wouldn't it leave after sometime??

Also, wouldn't the victim go to doctor or hospital to have these things remove, especially if they are life threatening??

Sorry can't seem to wrap my head around this one?? :(

I hope noone takes offense - I'm just trying to get some type of understanding. :roll:

holyspirit :smile:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 pm

JAY,I thank 'THE LORD',I have come to this forum by chance,I guess a 'DIVINE'.My mum,used to tell me strange stories of gosts,and apparicion,she new of,that happened to local people where she lived,and now when I read here,they become real.3 months before my mum died,she wanted to die,a person said how she had a curse of witchcraft put on her,it all happened exactly as she said.We looked for the thing,my sister believed it was an orange with pins,buried in a garden belonging to my grandfather,they looked for it,but found nothing.I felt so helpless,had my 'BIBLE'read scriptures,but was not born again,this made me more determinad to seek 'THE LORD'and the truth of scriptures,it has taken time and painful experiences ,but now I am saved,and delivered of the enemy in 'JESUS NAME'.PRAISE 'THE LORD'FOR ALL THAT HELP FREE THE OPPRESSED OF THE ENEMY ,THE LORD BLESS YOU RICHLY IN 'JESUS NAME'...LOVE IN CHRIST,Lu. :clapping:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Good questions! I hope I can answer them!
holyspirit wrote:OK - I'm bit confused on this sorry still new to me.

If some placed these items in them wouldn't it adventual breakdown and go out when they go to the backroom?
These items are sustained & maintained by demonic powers that is how they remain in the body nature for long periods of time!
I can see the devices that are placed in arme ect. not leaving in this manner, but if something is placed in the stomach wouldn't it leave after sometime??
See above.
Also, wouldn't the victim go to doctor or hospital to have these things remove, especially if they are life threatening??
Often times the demon hide, by supernatural powers, the objects from those in the medical field.
Sorry can't seem to wrap my head around this one?? :(

I hope noone takes offense - I'm just trying to get some type of understanding. :roll:

holyspirit :smile:
No offense taken, at all. I know it sounds weird. It is weird and bizarre. But it is happening all the time! I have seen these things come out of bodies with my very own EYES and have had witnesses to validate the experiences!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:31 pm

LUCIANA wrote:JAY,I thank 'THE LORD',I have come to this forum by chance,I guess a 'DIVINE'.My mum,used to tell me strange stories of gosts,and apparicion,she new of,that happened to local people where she lived,and now when I read here,they become real.3 months before my mum died,she wanted to die,a person said how she had a curse of witchcraft put on her,it all happened exactly as she said.We looked for the thing,my sister believed it was an orange with pins,buried in a garden belonging to my grandfather,they looked for it,but found nothing.I felt so helpless,had my 'BIBLE'read scriptures,but was not born again,this made me more determinad to seek 'THE LORD'and the truth of scriptures,it has taken time and painful experiences ,but now I am saved,and delivered of the enemy in 'JESUS NAME'.PRAISE 'THE LORD'FOR ALL THAT HELP FREE THE OPPRESSED OF THE ENEMY ,THE LORD BLESS YOU RICHLY IN 'JESUS NAME'...LOVE IN CHRIST,Lu. :clapping:
Praise God for your freedom! :wave: