How to Conduct Spiritual Surgery~Removing Things from Bodies

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Amen!! :clapping:
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:02 pm

jtkenya wrote:I am presently involved with a wonderful church and have a wonderful pastor who beleives and works in the deliverance area and have already received much freedom from bondages. Right now they are helping me to keep the deliverance that I have received and will help me fight when I need it. This church does not play games when it comes to bondages and want to see people free and not go back to the spot they once were in. It has been two weeks that I have experianced this new freedom from the bondages that I had lived with for so long.

EXCELLENT!!! Glory To God!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Chameleon

I know This Is True!!~~

Post by Chameleon » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:04 pm

:( Sad, but, I know (and believe) this is definitely true!! So, amazing, but the underlying theme is,...Jesus/Yahu'shua Ha Mashiach causes us to tread on serpents and scorpions, in His name. Such power in His name and through His blood! Praise Yahweh, for He has given us all power through His Son, and AUTHORITY. i PRAISE Yahweh for raising up MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THIS MINISTRY THAT ARE GOING FORTH IN THIS WAY. To God/Yahweh be the glory! I am learning so much here. :clapping:
REMEMBER, Yahweh's FORGOTTEN people, the Homeless.

wisslewj

Post by wisslewj » Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Jay,

I have a few questions that I am still not understanding. I know that these things are often inserted via satanic rituals. But can they be put in from a distance as well with no physical contact - by way of some witchcraft or something?

And if these things are inserted spiritially do they manifest physically?

Thanks
Jeff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:29 pm

wisslewj wrote:Jay,

I have a few questions that I am still not understanding. I know that these things are often inserted via satanic rituals. But can they be put in from a distance as well with no physical contact - by way of some witchcraft or something?
Yes.
And if these things are inserted spiritially do they manifest physically?

Thanks
Jeff
They can, yes.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

wisslewj

Post by wisslewj » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Jay,

thanks! :)

So to be sure, I can have a metal pin or some animal parts physically in me despite the fact that no one ever touched me by way of witchcraft or sorcery?

If thats the case how does one protect themselves from such a thing? I would imagine deliverance ministers are prime targets for such attacks and would want to know how to detect or deflect these attacks.

I know the easy answer is the HS will tell you and I believe He will, but is there any sign or tip off that this stuff has been done to you or is presently being done? I ask because one lady I know claimed that someone is praying witchcraft against me. I am not certain if this lady is correct as I dont know her that well but I am curious how one would detect the "objects" being planted.

Thanks
Jeff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:49 pm

wisslewj wrote:Jay,

thanks! :)

So to be sure, I can have a metal pin or some animal parts physically in me despite the fact that no one ever touched me by way of witchcraft or sorcery?

If thats the case how does one protect themselves from such a thing? I would imagine deliverance ministers are prime targets for such attacks and would want to know how to detect or deflect these attacks.

I know the easy answer is the HS will tell you and I believe He will, but is there any sign or tip off that this stuff has been done to you or is presently being done? I ask because one lady I know claimed that someone is praying witchcraft against me. I am not certain if this lady is correct as I dont know her that well but I am curious how one would detect the "objects" being planted.

Thanks
Jeff
Witchcraft at this deep level is only successfuly against ministers if there are doorways opened that would permit these attacks to succeed. See Psalm 37 & 91.

In twenty years of deliverance ministry I can attest to the holy protection of the blood of Jesus. I encourage ministers to allow worship to prevail in your home. I know we generally have on praise music 24/7 in the home, this invites the comforting presence of God. Secondly, the prayers of protecting involving the sacred blood of Jesus. Utilizing a powerful litany may be in order.

Just like in the kingdom of God there are intercessors, in the kingdom of darkness there are workers that are committed to cursing ministers, churches, and ministers. You might not even be aware of their evil work against you unless the Lord reveals such to you.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

chooselife

Post by chooselife » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:44 pm

sorry I didnt take the time to read all the posts as there were too many so im not sure if someone has asked this question already.

it seems obvious to me that the witches seem to do some sort of ritual to get these objects into people?, they dont actually make the people eat them do they? (this may seem like a stupid question).
Reformation = Revival

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:48 am

chooselife wrote:sorry I didnt take the time to read all the posts as there were too many so im not sure if someone has asked this question already.

it seems obvious to me that the witches seem to do some sort of ritual to get these objects into people?, they dont actually make the people eat them do they? (this may seem like a stupid question).
Read this news article:

BRASILIA, Brazil – A 2-year-old Brazilian boy has as many as 50 metal sewing needles inside his body and a doctor treating the boy said Wednesday they were apparently stuck there one by one. Dr. Luiz Cesar Soltoski told The Associated Press that surgeons hope to remove most of the needles — some as long as 2 inches (5 centimeters)_ but because some are stuck in his lungs, they have to wait until the child's breathing improves.

Some cannot be removed; they are too close to vital organs or actually inside them, Soltoski said.

The boy's mother, a maid, brought him to a hospital in the small northeastern city of Ibotirama on Thursday, saying he was complaining of pain. Three days later, after X-rays revealed some of the needles, doctors had him shifted to a larger hospital in Barreiras.

The mother told police she doesn't know how the needles got inside her son, but police have opened an investigation. The boy's name was withheld because of his age.

The boy's father, Gessivaldo Alves, told Brazil's A Tarde newspaper that he believes his son could have been a victim of a black magic ritual. Alves said he visited the home where the boy was living with his mother and stepfather and found unspecified items that could be used for black magic, A Tarde reported.

The police inspector in charge of the case, Helder Fernandes Santana, told Brazil's O Globo newspaper that is was no doubt someone stuck the needles into the boy, but said he had no suspect and did not disclose a motive.

"It's clear someone inserted the needles, that's for sure," he said in comments published Wednesday. "We still don't know who did this."

Santana did not immediately return telephone messages Wednesday seeking comment.

Soltoski said he believes the needles were stuck into the child's body one by one because it would have been impossible for him to swallow them.

"We think it could have only been by penetration because we found needles in the lung, the left leg and in different parts of the thorax. It couldn't have been by ingestion," Soltoski said.

Doctors found no signs of outside wounds on the boy, but X-ray images carried by Brazilian Web sites clearly showed some of the needles inside his body.

Mari

Post by Mari » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:43 am

Rescuer wrote:I recently dealt with a individual that had a pentagram inserted in their body (in their side) via a satanic ritual. I tried to get it to dissolve completely (but it did dissolve considerably) and it wouldn't so I forced the demons that were holding unto it to bring it out of the flesh, that didn't work, but I was able to force the demons to bring it out via the mouth and it came out (you could see the little solid matter that God had dissolved it to). The pentagram was removed and she was feeling so much better spiritually and physically!
Some items I have heard removed: pentagram, pyramid, evil eye, rabbit foot, lizard tails, cat's ear and teeth, Human: hair, fingernails, teeth and other things of that nature.

I also have heard some animal parts are used ritually to tie a household pet to a familiar (evil spirit). Does anyone know of anything similar?

Has anyone dealt with other items that have not been mentioned? They seem to be generational, are there curses involved as well with these types of things?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Good questions, from my experience, yes, some of these cursed objects can be generational but not all the time. Moreover, these objects were cursed via a ritual and thereby making it even more effective. By God's power we have removed, which was SEEN by the EYE, pins, various animal parts, solid objects, and even a human fetus (the lady's husband was present to witness this also).

In every single case where there was cursed object present within the body, there was a background of voodoo, satanism, the occult, spiritism, sorcery, and witchcraft.

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:47 am

For the past eight years I have been suffering sensitivity to electro magnetic radiation. While serving in the Army we were guinea pigs in medical experiments. And over the years when I have had medical procedures and I believe that they inserted pins and inserts into my body, such as microchips, in secret.

Since the proliferation of the airways these pins, inserts, and or microchips are reacting to wireless and microwave radiation.

I am now beginning to wonder if the medical procedures conducted on me were surgeons of the powers of darkness.

I did notice that some mentioned about spiritual surgery, but today most people wouldn't have any idea that pins, inserts, and/or microchips were inserted during medical procedures.

Mari

Post by Mari » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:51 am

Elijah2 wrote:For the past eight years I have been suffering sensitivity to electro magnetic radiation. While serving in the Army we were guinea pigs in medical experiments. And over the years when I have had medical procedures and I believe that they inserted pins and inserts into my body, such as microchips, in secret.

Since the proliferation of the airways these pins, inserts, and or microchips are reacting to wireless and microwave radiation.

I am now beginning to wonder if the medical procedures conducted on me were surgeons of the powers of darkness.

I did notice that some mentioned about spiritual surgery, but today most people wouldn't have any idea that pins, inserts, and/or microchips were inserted during medical procedures.
Eli,

Yes, your story isn't unfamiliar to me. I have read a few accounts of people with implanted chips and devices that were government employees, military and also occult/cult related.

What purpose would such a device be used only to take a persons freedom away, track them, spy, change their body fundtions, sleep patterns, or actually give commands via microchips? Only evil in my opinion.

Can I ask you where the problems seem to be in your body, and what are the symptoms?

Mari
Psalm 91-14 The LORD says, "I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name."

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:25 am

Ah Mari, I could write a book on all of this stuff, and to explain my symptoms to you are all well documented on the Internet, and are labelled as conspiracies.

I just want Christians to know that many who have been running around in circles believing they are demonised, when in fact they have been chipped either through a medical procedure or through dental restoration.

And all their symptoms are diagnosed by the medical people as syndromes.

All of this type of suffering has only raised its ugly head since cell phones, DECT phones, Wi Fi, and all other electronics that transmit on the radio spectrum have come into being. The radiation excites the pin, insert, or chip as they act like an antenna.

We try to suffer in silence, because no one will believe that it's so.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:55 am

Wow! Incredible!