How to Conduct Spiritual Surgery~Removing Things from Bodies

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

How to Conduct Spiritual Surgery~Removing Things from Bodies

Post by Rescuer » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:33 pm

Recently, a few ministers have approached me about the subject of "spiritual surgery," as more and more deliverance ministers, exorcists, etc are coming across individuals with cursed objects, animals, etc within their body nature. I have seen numerous objects, animals, even a fetus leave the bodies of people.

There are multiple reasons why cults, sects, and various occult groups place cursed objects within bodies, we do know the primary reason is to torment the victim. This ancient practice of infusing individuals with cursed objects is becoming more common in recent years. We need to be equipped in performing spiritual surgery to assist those tormented with cursed objects within their bodies!

I have been able to witness cursed objects dissolve within individuals with simple prayer and use of spiritual weapons (such as sacred oil, holy water, use of the Holy Scriptures, etc). Other times, however, the objects will not dissolve so the minister has to resort in bringing the objects out of the flesh or mouth. Either way the Holy Spirit leads, victory is assured through faith in Jesus Christ alone!

I have personally witness, with my very own eyes, objects coming out of individuals and animals leaving bodies (you'll read a recent case below, read further). I would encourage one to first and foremost be directed by the Spirit of God. There are a few tips I learned over the years that can be effective...

1. Locate the specific demons that might be holding unto the animal or object (I recall dealing with one case where there were over a dozen spirits holding unto one animal part).

2. Locate the right by which the demon is holding unto animal.

3. Command the animal and object to dissolve in Jesus name (often times this works). Use some of the spiritual weapons God has blessed us with including holy water, sacred oil, the Scriptures, etc.

4. If the object doesn't dissolve then command the demons to grab hold of the animal/object and to depart via the flesh or mouth in Jesus name!

These are some basic tips that I have seen work!

Note: some of this information may upset those who are spiritually vunerable so please do not read any further.

A dear Nigerian brother recently shared how over 100 little pins were removed out of his body, in the name of Jesus, during an exorcism, the pins were placed inside of him by a witchdoctor in a remote area of Nigeria. I have ministered to many who possessed within them cursed objects like pins, detection devices and even actual physical animals. I'm not speaking of spiritual animal spirits but literal animals or parts of animals that were placed into people by sadistic sects who desire to terrorize.

As many of you know we are ministering to a lady who has traveled to Dallas to be safe housed. She is doing well and each time we minister to her there is victory in Jesus name. Last night was no different.

We met for nearly 10 hours at the Mt Olive Free Methodist Church and conducted two intense exorcisms. I urged many of you to pray as I would be performing spiritual surgery on one of the ladies possessed, within her body nature, two literal animals--parts of animals that the cult spiritually surgically placed within her belly. One was a part of a lizard, it's tail, scales, and fragements of it's skin. These pieces of the lizard were cursed and placed inside of her. There was another animal part within her also, a rabbit's foot, that had been cursed and placed within her stomach area. As you can imagine this lady has been experiencing, for many years, all kinds of stomach problems and issues. No wonder, she had animal parts within her.

This isn't unusual, though, the church is ill equipped on getting cursed objects out of bodies. I have seen all kinds of cursed things removed from the the demon possessed. The late German Lurtheran pastor & exorcist Blumbhardt of the 19th century writes of animals being inside the demonized (including a bat & a turtle) and being removed by the power of the cross of Jesus!

On this victory night, a demon surfaced by the name of Jackinas who was holding into place the lizard. Melaco was the other evil spirit who held unto the rabbit's foot. The power of Jesus is greater though and can remove cursed things from the body!

For a couple hours the power of the Holy Spirit was evident and assisted in the surgery with the Father & Son!

In Jesus name, I commanded the spirit to release the animals and to depart with it via the mouth. We witnessed parts of the lizard being expelled out of her mouth into a wastebasket and other gunk! It was disgusting and vile as the parts of the lizard were being expelled. But, I was reminded that after these animals were removed, this dear lady was going to feel so much better!!! And she did!

In Jesus name, I commanded the spirit to release the rabbit's foot, and the foot of the animal came out immediately from the mouth as she heaved into the wastebasket! It was covered with blood and other gunk! God is so good and delivered this dear lady whom we love so very much!

The spiritual surgery was successful and this without having to take her to the hospital!

:clapping:
Last edited by Rescuer on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:52 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

GLORY TO GOD
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:43 pm

WHOA!

Give my sister lots of hugs for me :)

:clapping:
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:53 am

praise God for all the victories He has given us in the cross. One act of Gods love gave us so much power. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

pentasonicjam

...yuk!

Post by pentasonicjam » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:48 pm

Jay... praise YAHWEH for her complete deliverance, in JESUS' holy name and precious body and blood, amen! ...now, when you say "spiritually-surgically" placed with in the body, does that mean the animal parts were literally placed within the victim's body, via a shamanistic type of ritualistic physical surgery, or perhaps they were placed there by some sort of, again, ritualistic, but solely and purely a spiritually demonic invitational intrusion, a progressive (...as in defining the "animal objects" growth, from say a scale, or a small bone, or a piece of hide or fur perhaps, into the whole, or partial "creatures" anatomical developement, etc... taking into consideration the length of time the accursed possession "event" took place from start to finish) type of energetics [spiritual] osmosis? (...in the latter case, i can probably tell you how that is precisely accomplished from a divine [biblical] standpoint of understanding the dynamics of hyperdimensional and superluminal physics.) please bear with the abstract terminology, it sounds more daunting than it actually is. but, i do consider myself a scientist of sorts, and by Yahweh God's good grace, i have humbly learned how these things "tick" from that unique perspective (...see some of my earlier posts on this forum as "tetrasonicwave", in dealing with the "alien" and UFO phenomenon). at any rate, im sincerely glad to hear the woman was thoroughly delivered and set free. praise YAHWEH again & again & again, etc!

Jesus is Lord!

pj :clapping:

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:25 am

:wave:

It was an combination of the physical and the demonic.

The animals were literal animal parts--I even saw them being expelled out via the mouth. How did they place it in her--it was a combination of the demonic supernaturalism and physical surgery. There were specific demons holding unto the animal parts though in her body nature.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

pinetree

Post by pinetree » Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:45 am

Greater is HE than he who is in the wolrd. Amen. :clapping:
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Joey recently shared this testimony:

Wow, this dear sweet lady who has been forcefully involved in a satanic cult since birth, has just received a blessing about an hour ago……

At age twelve, they surgically inserted a long, thin tracking device into her right arm which spanned from her elbow to her wrist. This is how this loathsome, brain-washing organization kept track of this woman when they wanted to know her whereabouts. NOT ANYMORE!

Since her glorious salvation experience last week, we have been in counsel. She said since we spoke in the last couple of days and I began to pray with her, this object began to move, then to make its exit through a hole in her arm that appeared yesterday. I spoke to this cursed object in Jesus Name and commanded it to go out of the body of this new woman of God.

It moved out of the bone, where it was surgically placed. Yes, you read correctly, upon command, it moved out of the bone and began to move up the arm and out of the hole. At the end of the prayer, two wires and the device had moved from the wrist and out of the exit area, COMPELTELY out of the body. No pain (only soreness), and no blood (only what was attached to it.)

Tracking object removed by the power of Jesus!

OH...and I forgot....this hideous cult BRANDED an upside down cross with 666 on it, on her thigh. At the same time, this mark burned into her skin DISAPPEARED completely

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:29 pm

Joey shared this too:

This weekend, Robert L and I prayed with her on the phone and voodoo "T" pins (pins shaped like a letter "T") left her body which the cults witch doctor had placed within her. (Sick and twisted)

Then, later I prayed with her again and about 15 of them were vomitted out. (Ouch) But guess what? No pain!

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:45 am

sounds very amazing but i know i used to have a cough and eventually i have thrown up something i dont know what it was and then i didn't have a cough. I threw it up into the bath and then washed it away. i'm not saying it was spiritual although maybe it was but i remember at the time of throwing it up i was praying to God because every time i would cough before it was getting worse and worse and it did feel like I was wanting throwing up from the depths of me and i would pray more and more when the coughing fits came that God would get it out. weird but true. i still dont know what that was all about but sometimes we dont need to know but just to trust in God and He sorts it out. I like God very much because He knows everything and He does sort it out!

my God is so big so strong and so mighty there's nothing my God can not do :)

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:03 pm

Jay:

This is all very, very amazing to me and yet not unbelievable. Each time I read of something like this it reminds me of how very, very blessed most of us who have been raised in the church (under the Blood of Jesus) truly, truly are. In fact, I daresay that most of us Christians have no clue of just how deeply and truly blessed we really are.

Now, this may sound kind of off the wall but I am quite serious about this... Oftentimes when I look at people I discern something of a reptilian nature. Could what you recounted be responsible for this? When I was working in the nursing homes I often saw this in the people that were over me. I know I always had a rather emotionally (or spiritually) violent reaction to these people. I had a really hard time with them. Most of it was because I knew that the patients' best interest was not at the heart of these places and the people in charge and most of the people (not all) of the people responsible for taking care of these people just seemed inhuman on some level...

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:45 am

Actually, what you mentioned Godschild reminded me of something that I heard. I think it was a Man of God, somwhere from Africa, and he said one time the Lord opened his spiritual eyes at the market place. He saw that most of the "people" there were not really people but were actually demons that had taken the form of human beings and they were selling stuff at the market place :shocked: So it's probably possible that you saw right especially if they had wrong motives about working there.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:46 pm

Godschild wrote:Jay:

This is all very, very amazing to me and yet not unbelievable. Each time I read of something like this it reminds me of how very, very blessed most of us who have been raised in the church (under the Blood of Jesus) truly, truly are. In fact, I daresay that most of us Christians have no clue of just how deeply and truly blessed we really are.
Hi dear sister saint! Most believers in the western world are in the dark regarding spiritual warfare and the battles we are in the midst of. However, as I have traveled to third world nations most believers DO understand the spiritual warfare. Rationalism, materialism, and a pleasure seeking church in the western world has stunted the growth of many believers which explains their disbelief or ignorance.
Now, this may sound kind of off the wall but I am quite serious about this... Oftentimes when I look at people I discern something of a reptilian nature. Could what you recounted be responsible for this? When I was working in the nursing homes I often saw this in the people that were over me. I know I always had a rather emotionally (or spiritually) violent reaction to these people. I had a really hard time with them. Most of it was because I knew that the patients' best interest was not at the heart of these places and the people in charge and most of the people (not all) of the people responsible for taking care of these people just seemed inhuman on some level...

Godschild :wave:
Yes, sister, I know what you speak of. Yes, there are, perhaps, multiple thousands of demons taking upon the form of humans, in an attempt to afflict & torment. I have seen such hideous creatures. Many people we see in our daily lives are NOT truly human but rather demons masquerading as human beings. I personally know of a bishop in Pakistan who recalls visiting areas in his nation that are totally dominated by these kinds of creatures with very little genuine humans in the village. There is much on this subject that the Body of Christ is in the dark. Eighteen years ago, I came upon a demon that was able to inhabit a human and change the face to a literally wolf form. These things are REAL but we know these creatures as with all creatures are subject to the Lord Jesus Christ!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:49 pm

Babygurl wrote:Actually, what you mentioned Godschild reminded me of something that I heard. I think it was a Man of God, somwhere from Africa, and he said one time the Lord opened his spiritual eyes at the market place. He saw that most of the "people" there were not really people but were actually demons that had taken the form of human beings and they were selling stuff at the market place :shocked: So it's probably possible that you saw right especially if they had wrong motives about working there.
Yes, you are correct my sister friend in Christ. There are these kinds of demons throughout the globe roaming and seeking to afflict. That is why we need to be on guard, to test the spirits, and to be watchful because the days are evil!

I have been invited by a leading bishop in Pakistan to rescue some humans who are trapped by such creatures in some remote villages.

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:21 pm

I also heard another story of a man who literally turned into a werewolf when he was being prayed for. Luckily he got delivered. But there’s so much stuff that many don’t know and are ignorant of. Even those in the third world countries who know more about such things are still drawn to it, even Christians. The same way the devil tempted Eve in the garden is the same tactic that he’s using now. People are curious and are drawn to paranormal or demonic things. It seems to have some ‘power’ and I think that’s what people want…like Eve wanted. But it’s all a façade. It’s not real and there’s always something behind it. And with the movies, shows, books that are coming out it does not seem to make it any better. It’s frustrating to watch them because besides opening the door to the enemy and other things, it doesn’t seem to show a solution. It usually ends with someone bound by a force that they have no control over but that’s not the truth. Plus all these movies and books seem to produce a spirit of fear in anyone who watches or read such things. Like Morris Cerullo said there’s “One demon spirit that controls, dominates, possesses, oppresses, vexes, and torments, 8 out of 10 people in the world today, including born-again Christians: FEAR” And it's true. When I was young and I watched all those movies though I knew Jesus had the ultimate power, I was still very scared for a long time. :embarrassed: