Resolve of the Sadistic Cult will not Prevail

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

pastoraal504

Post by pastoraal504 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:50 pm

tenk yoo feri mush

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:27 am

Tomorrow is a big day for Ben and Mattie (and the many others) as they will be getting married to a Christian man who truly respects and cares for this dear sister.

He is fully aware of the happenings of this dear sister and is willing to lay down his life to help her. I'm proud of him and God will bless him.

He's been assisting me recently on driving out numerous powerful evil spirits from Ben and Mattie. He's my restrainer (he holds her while I drive these satanic spirits out in Jesus name as they tend to become violent).

Pray for them and for their honeymoon!!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:33 am

pastoraal504 wrote:wi waned rite an sey tenk yoo fer al nise tings peple sey wi is ta one owr dadi jay telkd bowt owr neme ben tenk yoo feri mush fer preyd fer us it feri herd fer us an wi hurtd al tym but tenk yoo it meen luts to haf nise peple prey fer us to
bi bi
ben
See Ben so many love you as do your good momi and dadi
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:46 am

May the Lord bless there marriage and life together. A big congratulation from my heart to them all.

Believer-In-Christ :clapping:

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:11 am

Jay Bartlett wrote:Tomorrow is a big day for Ben and Mattie (and the many others) as they will be getting married to a Christian man who truly respects and cares for this dear sister.

He is fully aware of the happenings of this dear sister and is willing to lay down his life to help her. I'm proud of him and God will bless him.

He's been assisting me recently on driving out numerous powerful evil spirits from Ben and Mattie. He's my restrainer (he holds her while I drive these satanic spirits out in Jesus name as they tend to become violent).

Pray for them and for their honeymoon!!
24The Lord bless you and watch, guard, and keep you;

25The Lord make His face to shine upon and enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving favor) to you;

26The Lord lift up His [approving] countenance upon you and give you peace (tranquility of heart and life continually).

In Jesus Name! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:54 am

Well....our dear sister is married now and now has someone (her new husband) that can take his unique authority as the head of the wife and tell these spirits to get back & out in Jesus name!

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:13 am

Many hugs to you both, you newlyweds..............
(((hugs))))

Please post here BOTH OF YOU and let us know how you are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the honeymoon............that is :wink:

Congratulations!
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:05 am

Oh, this is sooooooo awesome!!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Godschild :wave:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:23 am

where did they get married??? thats cool that they did it. how is alicia?

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:36 pm

rosie wrote:where did they get married??? thats cool that they did it. how is alicia?
They got married in Florida and went off to a crusie to Mexico. Alicia is locked up still, we haven't heard from her in over a year.

rosie

Post by rosie » Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:49 pm

thats really bad. im sad for her. i hope her husband can help her come back. chris always helps nataley come back when she goes away and its just us here.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:30 pm

rosie wrote:thats really bad. im sad for her. i hope her husband can help her come back. chris always helps nataley come back when she goes away and its just us here.
She'll come back, we got close once, we'll keeping believing as nothing is impossible with God!!

pastoraal504

Post by pastoraal504 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:06 am

wi waned ritd reely fest an sey hi wi is on cruze an wi haf sey bi morow so wi cen go bak to dadi an momi max misd tem to mush he feri feri sed cuz tey no heer wit him wi haf fun tho wi ritd moor letr k
bi bi
ben

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:45 pm

pastoraal504 wrote:wi waned ritd reely fest an sey hi wi is on cruze an wi haf sey bi morow so wi cen go bak to dadi an momi max misd tem to mush he feri feri sed cuz tey no heer wit him wi haf fun tho wi ritd moor letr k
bi bi
ben
Hi Ben, momi and dadi love you. I'm so happy to hear you had fun on cruise and with dolphins! You'll need to show momi and I all the pictures!

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:46 pm

:wave: Max, we miss you too!