Resolve of the Sadistic Cult will not Prevail

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Resolve of the Sadistic Cult will not Prevail

Post by Rescuer » Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:07 pm

For over a year and a half we have been assisting a young lady who has escaped a sadistic cult. She visits this forum at times (some of you even know her personally). It has been a most difficult process as we are not only battling evil spirits but also the sadistic group that is hell bent on her destruction. In God’s goodness and mercy we have seen some tremendous victories and the enemy has been restrained but the evil we are encountering is complex, intense, and dangerous.

This young lady’s battle to obtain her freedom has encouraged many but the risks, nevertheless, are real. She is a survivor. We’re proud of her and we are going to see her liberated from these dark spiritual forces once and for all.

This has been one of the more difficult cases we have undertaken as we dealing with a sadistic cult that is actively seeking her. Their resolve is astounding but they are defeated. They cannot have this young lady as she now belongs to Jesus.

Though, we are fully aware of the victory in Christ we possess, we are still prudent, as we know who our enemy is. Thus far in this journey…

1. The sadistic cult has followed her with the aid of the detection devices within her body and thereby terrorizes her. They possess unlimited resources so they are able to travel wherever she lives.
2. The sadistic cult has placed literal animals, detection devices, and other cursed objects in her body.
3. The sadistic cult has broken into the church and cursed several of the rooms.
4. The sadistic cult has visited my home in an attempt to terrorize me, to deter me (they failed).
5. The sadistic cult has infiltrated, via the aid of demonic forces, the church.
6. The sadistic cult astral projects to the young lady on a constant basis to rape, to torment, and physically afflict.
7. The sadistic cult has kidnapped her and forced her to participate in blood rituals in cult meetings.
8. The sadistic cult utilizes her, via her dissociation, for drug deals (the cult has a part in a drug cartel also).
9. The sadistic cult has severely programmed her mind and infused her with occult knowledge from her years of special training in an underground training school on the East Coast.
10. The sadistic cult has involved her in the most heinous activities known to mankind.
11. We have encountered hundreds of thousands of evil spirits and many have been expelled.
12. We have encountered numerous broken parts and many have received miraculous healing (from muteness, deafness, etc).
13. The sadistic cult has created coded personalities that contain information about criminal activities of the drug cartel.
14. The sadistic cult is providing constant surveillance.
15. The sadistic cult has literally taken the core person and locked her up.

And much, much more…
God has placed this young lady in our lives and we are their Mommy & Daddy. We love her and bless her in Jesus holy name. She needs all of our prayers as she is facing some very difficult times.
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

RichVA
Moderator Staff

Post by RichVA » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:09 pm

She is in my prayers, Jay!
Isaiah 61:1 "He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound..."

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:45 am

They are dear to our family & have adopted them!!! Thank you!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:41 am

I have never met her in person, but through the wonderful body of Christ on this forum.............she and the little ones are very near and dear to many of us........me included.
I have never seen a little one so very smart and perceptive.

And if I were there with you all, I would be so very quick to give generous adoptive hugs myself.

Bringing you all before the throne in prayer as well...............
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

Newzealandsaint

Post by Newzealandsaint » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:55 am

What your saying almost sounds unreal ???
I know a bit about the evils of freemasonry but are there really groups around like this ? they sound highly organised and sick.

I know people sacrifice children etc and the mere thought of it makes me come over all giddy. I have no clue how much this must pain Gods heart and I not sure I want to know the fullness of it !
And you say this person is still alive ? it makes my own torment seem like nothing at all and I am re-encouraged to keep fighting the fight of faith.

Animals in her body ? what ever do you mean by that ?

May the very POWER of Jesus Christ the King of Kings and Lord of Lords do a glorious work in this person and restore them FULLY in His mighty and undefeatable name.
And may these worshippers of satan also know the truth of God and be converted.
Blessing in Christ
Last edited by Newzealandsaint on Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:09 pm

Newzealandsaint wrote:
Animals in her body ? what ever do you mean by that ?
:wave: Yes, literal animals. Some cults will turn to this kind of horrific means to torment. Since this is a family friendly forum I won't go into details how this is done but it sick

AriBunny

Post by AriBunny » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:23 pm

To understand this, we need to put it into perspective....

The cult has orders, the people put in charge of the orders take responsibility for them and are given assignments. Here's the deal: IF THEY FAIL they DIE. So they're relentless because their VERY LIFE is at stake... EVERY TIME they fail they DIE.. So.. We need to cancel the assignments on her daily, or more often than that and as God leads.

They're not like us, if we fail we ask forgiveness and it's OVER, but it's not like that for them, so ya know, pray for them as well, I pray that they receive the message of salvation too.

It's a touchy situation, but God is the victor and HE WILL REIGN supreme in this life and HE WILL set her free in Jesus name, Thank YOU God!!!!
w00t.

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:51 pm

Newzealandsaint wrote: My soul can't handle thinking what these people do in their satanic rituals. My heart would break if I knew too much.
I know people sacrifice children etc and the mere thought of it makes me come over all giddy. I have no clue how much this must pain Gods heart and I not sure I want to know the fullness of it !
And you say this person is still alive ? it makes my own torment seem like nothing at all and I am re-encouraged to keep fighting the fight of faith.

May the very POWER of Jesus Christ the King of Kings and Lord of Lords do a glorious work in this person and restore them FULLY in His mighty and undefeatable name.
And may these worshippers of satan also know the truth of God and be converted - though I only hope so for Gods glory I don't have enough love in my heart to desire their salvation for their sake at all (a long way to go to the fullness of Christ it seems) ...
Blessing in Christ
Truly we live in a desperately fallen world. How cruelly base, and sin sick mankind has become. :crying: The soul of this world cleaves unto the dust. This very world itself must be near -if not in, the throws of death and on its way to torment. God help this world. God help those who live in this world. God help the souls of those who are given to such abuses and torments for surely they will spend eternity in that place where fire is not quenched and worm does not die. :crying:

Like you Newzealandsaint, my heart breaks at the mere thought and at the knowledge of man's severe inhumanity to man and it deeply grieves my soul. And yet, "God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life." (John 3:16 AMP) This does speak of the greatness and limitlessness of God's Love.

I once had a dream where The Father showed me the depth, width, and height of His Great Love. It is far more vast and infinte than the darkened and unenlightened human spirit could ever even begin to perceive. It is totally limitless, as is His forgiveness, His undersanding, His compassion, His understanding. And so is His sadness and grief...

Let us pray for the souls of all mankind. The place of eternal torment is a place that no soul wants to be ever. It is a place of horror and eternal punishment that also remains constant. Jesus did more than suffer cruel humiliation and torture and beatings. He did more than have a crown of thorns shoved down upon His head and suffer a crushing blow to this very area with a club. He did more than carry His own cross to His own crucifixion on His back with flesh torn open and pouring blood. He did more than get nails pounded into and through His hands and His feet. He did more than have a sword pierce His side. He did more than take on all of the vile sin and sickness and torment of the entire world. He did more than carry the infection and putrefaction of all mankind in and upon His person. He actually went to hell and suffered the torments of hell where fire is not quenched and worm does not die ~for us, for three whole days and nights~ so that we would not have to go there and endure this cruel punishment. He became the ransom for our lives. And He defeated Satan in his own home and took from him the keys of Death and Hades. Satan may rule Hades but he does not have the keys to the place. He may be the purveyor of Death, but Jesus is the one with the key. Praise God! Praise God! Thank You Lord! And The Father, in His Great Love, offers us the free gift of salvation already bought and paid for. All we have to do to qualify is to call upon the Name of Jesus, confess with our mouth and believe in our heart that He did do this very thing for us. Praise God. Surely we are living at the end of the times.

Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

Godschild :crying:
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

luvflowers14

Post by luvflowers14 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:21 am

I had the opportunity to meet this broken, yet strong child of God in OH. I was literally bawling as I left the church the first afternoon after seeing Jay cast out demons from her, and after hearing some of her story from a church member as well. Although I have been going through a rather tough time myself for some 20 months after a short-lived relationship with someone who I now am sure is a satanist, I thought that any time that I took of Jay's would be selfish if he could spend it helping her. I am serious--Jay is not embellishing this story one bit. We should ALL be praying for this young woman daily. It is that horrific.

I have the utmost respect for Jay and his family. He is absolutely determined to set her free, and the enemy is determined to undermine his every attempt. Please pray for them immediately if you feel so moved...
I think this is a case of life and death and demands the prayers of believers continuously.

In His Love~
"To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
I trust in you, my God!
Psalm 25:1 (NLT)

rosie

Post by rosie » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:42 pm

yes, i felt like that to. when i met this person, i didnt want to be delivered. that sounds stupid but i thought jay should be spending his time helping her. i do want the help, yet i dont cos i dont wanna waste anyones time, especially as they are helping people like that girl. when i was abused, i think i deserved everything i got. i think it was all my fault so im not ashamed it happened to me. im glad it did, cos people like that girl are left alone if they are doing the stuff to me. people could do it to me again and i wouldnt car anymore. this is what im here for. some people in the world have to get hurt, and im just one of those people! at least others are left alone if its me getting it!

BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST
Moderator Staff

Post by BELIEVER-IN-CHRIST » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:04 pm

rosie you did not deserve to be abused, and it was not your fault. What happened to this girl was and is a bad thing, and God has placed her in a safe place to heal her and set her free. Your desire to see this girl delivered is a good thing and I know that you are being blessed for this.

I also know that each pain and abuse that you have experienced you no longer have to take and hold. Take each pain and wound you have experienced and place it into the nail scared hands of Jesus to hold on to. You are loved and I know your testimony on how God is healing and delivering you will encourage others. Continue to pray for this girl and for those who are helping this girl as I know this is a good thing to do.

In Christ
Believer-in-Christ

Godschild

Post by Godschild » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:07 pm

The thing you need to be careful of here are the thoughts that the enemy puts in to your head, the feelings that he navigates within you. He will do what ever he can to stop you from receiving your deliverance.

However "GOOD" it may seem it is not. Satan can even take what is good and turn it to his purpose. He made it seem "GOOD" to Eve to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Do not bow to this. If you are you are bowing to the enemy. Stand firm in your resolve to get your deliverance -no matter who is ahead of you or how long you have to wait. As you "sacrifice" for someone else to receive time you are missing out on what God has for you. And this is not sacrifice anyway, it is pride. If there is an opportunity that opens up to you for deliverance with Jay or someone else, take it. It is a window of opportunity that the Lord has opened for you and not for you to give away to someone else. We make a mistake when we ask God to fill a need and then we give away what he has given us to fill that need with.

In His Love,
:wave: Godschild
GOD IS limited only by those limitations which we, as human beings, place upon Him. GOD, HIS POWER, His love, and His forgiveness are limitless.
~Man shall not live by bread alone, but by EVERY word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:25 pm

Rosie,
You are worthy to be made whole, no one is above another, Jesus paid the price for all people!
Father God, knows when you stand and when you sit, He loves you and He longs for you to be set free.
You are so precious to Him and so is the other lady!
We will stand on His Word for you both.
Maryann
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

pastoraal504

Post by pastoraal504 » Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:17 am

wi waned rite an sey tenk yoo fer al nise tings peple sey wi is ta one owr dadi jay telkd bowt owr neme ben tenk yoo feri mush fer preyd fer us it feri herd fer us an wi hurtd al tym but tenk yoo it meen luts to haf nise peple prey fer us to
bi bi
ben

starlio
Moderator Staff

Post by starlio » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:00 am

Hey Ben :wave:
We love you all, you are all so special to us!
And guess what?Jesus loves you even more than we do!!
WOW thats alot!!!
You are a very special friend :-D
Maryann
Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.