Spirit Husband or Incubus

This is a place to discuss heavy duty situations (hauntings, trances, etc.)<br />We want you to know that we believe you, and that you are not alone!<br /><i>(This forum may contain stories that are not suitable for everybody)</i>

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Victory

Spirit Husband or Incubus

Post by Victory » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:22 pm

Please contact me if you had any experience with the Spirit Husband / Incubus demon.
:help:

star 59

Post by star 59 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:16 pm

No such thing as a spirit husband.....It is a demon that attacks you sexually while asleep......Do not in anyways think of this as a husband..... You must seek deliverance from this demon and cut all areas in your life where this demon was able to come into.......
"YOU SHALL TRAMPLE THE WICKED FOR THEY SHALL BE ASHES UNDER THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET"...

Victory

Post by Victory » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:30 pm

I am indeed delivered from this opression, but it still keeps molesting me from time to time.
I'm looking for someone who had more or less the same experience.

mike3
Moderator Staff

Post by mike3 » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:39 pm

Victory,

If it is still molesting you then you most likely have 'reasons' or rights why or the deliverance was partial as most deliverance is a process. Peeling away layers of incorrect thought processes, hurt, unforgiveness and occultic practices.

Ask the Almighty to show you the reasons it is still coming. There are most likely some there.

Seek additional deliverance sessions.

God Bless you and Welcome to this site.

Mike
Jesus is our Liberator! Trust Him to set you Free!

Robert L

Re: Spirit Husband or Incubus

Post by Robert L » Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:19 pm

Victory wrote:Please contact me if you had any experience with the Spirit Husband / Incubus demon.
Do you have any bad soul ties with somebody could possibly be involved in the occult or spiritual darkness? I have worked with some cases of incubus, and I've seen soul ties in the cases that I've worked with at least. I'm not saying that is the root in all cases, but it's something that you might want to look for.

Also, you might ask yourself when this started, and what took place in your life around that time.
Religion brings outward conformity; relationship transforms the heart.
It was the religious folks who hated and murdered the Son of God.
Is it not rightly said that religion is Satan's version of Christianity?

gabby247771

Re: Spirit Husband or Incubus

Post by gabby247771 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:02 am

Victory wrote:Please contact me if you had any experience with the Spirit Husband / Incubus demon.
Yes,,,I have,,,
but,,as soon as I realized what it was and what connected me to it,,and I renounced and broke it off,,it immediately stopped...but,,it does come in my dreams and try to that way!

Mine was an occult soul tie,,,you have to look back to what opened that door and what right it has ,

+)
And you can defeat it!!!
Have a Blessed Day! for it is Written: I will never leave you, nor forsake you!

Live for God Destroy the pricipalities of Darkeness!!!!

star 59

Post by star 59 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:26 am

I believe that you need to stop refering to it as spirit husband....It is not a husband nor has it ever been a husband but a brutal rapist.....If you are inclined to say the words or think the words spirit husband stop....

I do not know who penned the name "spirit husband" but this is erronous....A husband is flesh of flesh of the wife and will protect her at all times...He will not use her for debase reasons.....This is what a husband is to be.....

Please do not take what I say as a insult but as correction for what we describe is what we can encounter.......
"YOU SHALL TRAMPLE THE WICKED FOR THEY SHALL BE ASHES UNDER THE SOLES OF YOUR FEET"...

Daughter

Post by Daughter » Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:51 am

Hello there my sister.
:wave:
Welcome to our forum.
We are glad to have you post.

I, personally have no exerience here, but I did want to say that I think you have come to the right place ask for help. You will find a great group of people here.

I will pray for you, that God will reveal to you what to do!

Blessings,
A Daughter of the King

" .....Therefore He does much more than we could ever ask for or imagine, according to HIS POWER working in US!"
Ephesians 3:20
:)

Babygurl

Post by Babygurl » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:17 pm

I would like to say they are spirit husbands and spirit wives. people can get married in the spirit by a demon or even relatives and this affects them; they can't marry or they have problems in their marriage. I'm saying this because of what I've heard come out in the deliverance of other people and even some confessing to marrying someone in the spirit....it actually exists...

DoorTwelve
Moderator Staff

Re Demons (Sleep)

Post by DoorTwelve » Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:26 am

Dear Babygurl:
Our words are very powerful and to speak these things is most likely detrimental ,and to place a Demon alongside
us in a position of marriage with a term of Husband and Wife I feel
as innapropriate, these things are niether male nor female it's just
the act they commit assumes a role ,which they should be niether part and parcel to for any reason whatsoever. I have heard demons claim them(victims)
as thier brides however that would imply that you went along with the
Demons premise which I certainly don't!
A husband loves his wife in God's covenant
and a Wife loves her husband! Rape is niether love nor gender based,but
rather power based. These things are a disease and unless we marry cancer
or diabetes we should not assume with them it is any different!
Demons are horrific and I won't speak such things and relate them to a Godly covenant. Now with that said it is an opportunity to learn something
but with the words out of our mouths being life and death!
Let's choose life!
Consider my passion for the work of deliverance and that I have nothing but contempt for the demonic as you read this because my emotion is not directed at you but rather them. I care about you,and because I do I would tell you truthfully not to exalt them in any way they are the slime
of the pit nothing more!
Have a blessed day Babygurl and stay safe in Jesus
Doortwelve :wave:
In that day they will say, "Surely this is our God; we trusted in him, and he saved us. This is the LORD, we trusted in him; let us rejoice and be glad in his salvation."(Isaiah 25:6-9)

hope

night husband

Post by hope » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:33 am

Dear victory

I wish that I never had the experiance of what you talk about. I wish that I didnt even have a clue as to what it is but I do. I understand all to well. I also understand the term night husband as you have described.
It dosent actually mean that of marriage but it is a way of describing what it is actually doing to you. There are people in other countries that have called it that.

If you wish to talk about it I can listen.

hope