EZ29S

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

EZ29S

Post by Rescuer » Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:15 pm

Recently we have encountered a dissociative identity, within a young lady, that goes by a code EZ29S. This particular part of her broken soul was purposely created by the sadistic cult that abused her. Why? This cult was involved in drug trafficking also, so, they created these coded personalities to disseminate critical information about a drug shipment, for an example, to other individuals involved in this cult that are located throughout America. Only those in the cult would have access to these codes (this keeps law enforcement agencies from accessing vital information about the criminal activity of the group). These groups can pour into these personalities all kinds of data ~ that is concealed to all ~ except to the cult ~ and of course, God almighty and His people!

I have been able to obtain the code and deal with the part that needs healing! There are numerous other codes that need to be brought into the light. It took several hours to get to this one coded personality. Often demons are inside these coded parts thereby requiring the deliverance worker to expel the spirit(s) before communicating with the part. Tremendous spiritual battles were waged to get this far ~ Jesus is liberating by His blood!

When dealing with demonized individuals who suffer from dissociation, be on the look out for these coded personalities, as many individuals are now possessing these kinds of parts due to the very nature of the group(s) they are involved in! You have to dig deep, but many people have these coded parts, and they need the church to assist!
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

audra

Post by audra » Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:43 pm

I know you must be pretty devoted to what you do, and that your intentions are good. I would be cautious though. Remember John 8:44 and how this passage describes Satan:

...When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

I've never heard of coded personalities. It sounds pretty fantastic to me.

Rescuer
Moderator Staff

Post by Rescuer » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:05 am

audra wrote:I know you must be pretty devoted to what you do, and that your intentions are good.
It's not about me! It's about Jesus rescuing people from darkness!
I would be cautious though.
I go to great means to ensure I am cautious. I have been doing this for twenty years. I place myself under the covering of a local church and fellow elders. I am accountable to the senior pastor and the bishop. I have their blessing and more importantly I have the blessing of Jesus!
Remember John 8:44 and how this passage describes Satan:

...When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Yes, the devil is a liar and furthermore, Jesus stated, he was a murderer...Satan is destroying lives through destructive cults that often create these coded personalities. Please pray for this young lady as we seek to assist her in finding healing, deliverance, and wholeness.
I've never heard of coded personalities. It sounds pretty fantastic to me.
Christians, in general, are pretty ignorant of Satan's devices, this is contrary to what the apostle Paul taught, as he encouraged the saints NOT to be ignorant of the enemy's tactics.

This forum is dedicated to helping enslaved people find deliverance & healing through the power of the resurrection of Jesus Christ the Lord. We need to be aware so we can offer hope to those suffering in darkness!

Will you join us in praying for this lady?
"For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves..."

bbullock903
Moderator Staff

Post by bbullock903 » Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:02 pm

I will for sure pray for the complete deliverance of this lady! She will overcome by the blood of the lamb! :clapping:

Keep on doing what your doing my friend, God is using you in mighty ways and I appreciate you! :wave:
Hell fights you for what Heaven calls you!