Don't like Someone

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Lifter

Don't like Someone

Post by Lifter » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:52 am

Despite praying the prayer that I believe in Christ, I have to admit that there is someone I really do not like. I really do not like my dad. I sometimes have a wish that he would not live very long. I know it is not good for me to think like that but he is mean and unfair towards me. He also ruined my life both genetically and the way he raised me. I believe I can work it out through will power. He's just very judgamental and criticises me. He speaks to me in a very rude and unloving manner at times. He also has a temper and cares more about releasing his feelings than how his behavior will affect others. I seriously believe he is a very bad role model both to me and my brother. He attends bible study and goes to church, yet he often behaves rudely and acts like an eight year old sometimes. If he is unhappy or does not get his way, he likes to throw a temper tantrum and make fun of me. He also cusses a lot when he is not happy with something. He is an embarrassment not only to himself but to other christians. I'm glad he's in his 60s now because his days are almost over. He'd be lucky if he could live to 80 based on his current health circumstances.

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue May 12, 2015 9:22 am

I'm upset with some (very few) people too. Usually only when I have to endure their attacks/abuse for extended periods of time.
&#10013;

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:41 am

PEACE BE WITH YOU IN ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, ALLELUHJA.
I PRAY THAT YOU HAVE FOUND HELP AND ARE FEELING MORE PEACEFUL TOWARDS YOUR FATHER, THAT HE IS MORE LOVING AND UNDERSTANDING, IN ''JESUS OUR LORD'', BLESSINGS ***

Lifter

Post by Lifter » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:26 am

Thanks for the past replies.