Broken hearts.

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Broken hearts.

Post by michel67 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:45 pm

I am understanding more about having a broken heart and what it means. I think God was showing me after recently feeling my heart broken and still is. I think a broken heart affects people in different ways, different hurts, in "waves" ,perhaps. It can be a trivial hurt and pain, a small hurt, experience, or a trajic one. They affect us all differently because we are all different in our ways that we may feel, and know that pain. When we talk to people, a friend, family member, counselor, a pastor, we may still feel, and know that pain, hurt and have that broken heart. That broken heart still remains and feels like its in pieces, been crushed, stepped on and we can still feel it hurting us. But God takes the pieces of our broken heart , He finds all those pieces that may be missing, lost, or held by the enemy, Satan, and God puts those pieces back in place where they belong, He holds them in His hand, puts them in place, and that broken heart is mended, made strong again and is put back together. We may still remember the hurt, the pain, and Satan may try to make us remember so we take our eyes off of God , to keep us feeling the hurt and pain ,to keep a hold on us through that pain but we remember God put those pieces back and mended heart that was broken and in pieces.
I am still working on this after feeling my heart had been broken months ago , not long ago and recently. I know it seems people who are near us in our lives would only want to bring happiness to us, and not bring unhappiness and hurt but they do. At times I feel I have too much of a caring heart, maybe that isn't a good thing , and it makes it harder . I am trying to let God take some of these pieces and put them back together.

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:34 am

SHALOM DEAR FRIEND IN ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'', YOU HAVE JUST SAID IT PERFECTLY, IT WAS HOW I FELT MOST OF MY LIFE, BUT ''THE LORD JESUS'' IS THE HEALER OF THE BROKENHEARTED, PUT YOUR TRUST IN HIM AND YOU WILL BE MADE WHOLE, I HAVE, BLESSINGS ,L***** :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:20 pm

:wave: BLESSINGS TO YOU DEAR FRIEND, HOPE ALL IS WELL, THE PEACE OF OUR 'LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU'' LOVE L**

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:56 pm

:)
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:43 pm

I am doing sister Luciana . I am trying to give it all to God, to let go of things. I'm still fighting, letting God help me fight. Been having a lot of anxiety lately, trying to fight through that . I have a lot of headaches at night when I sleep. Perhaps the nightmares. Its just really difficult to talk, to say how I feel , the right words.
Hope everyone here is well .

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:49 am

BLESSINGS IN OUR 'LORD JESUS CHRIST'', I TOO HAVE A LOT OF FIGHTING GOING ON, THE APOSTLES DIDN'T HAVE AN EASY LIFE , THEY FOLLOWED OUR ''LORD JESUS'' AS WE DO, WE HAVE TO CARRY OUR 'CROSS'' AND SUFFERING CAMES WITH IT, WE HAVE TO WEAR THE ARMOR AND KEEP ON FIGHTING WITH THE SWORD OF THE SPIRIT*
I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING BETTER, GETTING A LOT OF REST, ITS MY BODY THAT IS IN PAIN , BUT 'THE LORD'' GIVES ME STRENGTH TO PERSEVERA, I PRAY YOU FIND PEACE AND 'THE LORD' SEND HOLY ANGELS TO SURROUND YOU DAY AND NIGHT, LOVE L** :wave:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:20 pm

I'm not sure what to say anymore, Luciana, we have trials in life, tests? Turmoil, bad things happen to us all, no one is exempt from bad things, sometimes when I wake up in the morning , I feel Im going to lose it, my mind, confused, unclear, , then the whole cat thing, dumping them off , the one still gone, though I still go look once in awhile, because I care too much, why do I care so much?

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:51 pm

Aww.

I'm not sure why some people go through so much.

Things have been better for me since I've been attending churches (specifically those that do deliverance, but not always).

I still find it hard to read the bible.
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:55 pm

uncertain wrote:Aww.

I'm not sure why some people go through so much.

Things have been better for me since I've been attending churches (specifically those that do deliverance, but not always).

I still find it hard to read the bible.

Try reading some of the bible at a time, maybe till it gets easier,, psalms is always good to begin with,,,
I'm focusing on God more, more on the Light , less of dark,, the less I focus on the other, I can draw more near to God, hear Him,, God is always there, He hears us, is our helper, will heal us, and set us free,,

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:16 am

:)

I usually find the bible very interesting, but then I find it hard to keep reading it for a long time...
&#10013;