Why do bad things happen.

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Why do bad things happen.

Post by michel67 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:58 am

I guess I know why bad and hurtful things happen to us all in life...We live in a dark world, where demons are all around and they torment people ,they don't want to see people happy,but want people to be hurt ,sad and in pain. Recently one of my cats died, or more like still a kitten, born in June but still somewhat small. She was unlike any other cat. She was gentle, meek, loving ,I could look at her eyes and see light, as love. She meant the world to me. I named her after my cat that was dropped off over the summer. She looked like him,, She would climb on me and sit on my shoulder while I did dishes, she would climb into bed and curl under around my arm to sleep, she recently would meow for me to love her. But something happened, she went into a coma or something, was weak, couldn't get up and walk,was like that for over 17 hours, then the next morning I got up and she made herself get up,allmost crawling, but then walked and was fine for 2 days. I thought she was better, even though she smelled of death. She then wouldn't eat and woke me up wimpering, kicked and took her last breath in my arms. I had thought about why? Why her? Of my other cats why her? I had such a bond with her. Then I remembered a day before or that day my husband had kicked her, I don't know where or how hard but because she climbed on his leg when he was eating and scratched him.. After he looked at her if she was OK, she seemed OK but that is the only thing I can think of that could have caused it. I miss her and don't understand again why her ,she didn't deserve to go but I know I just have to let it go and move on. It is hard because she wasn't like other cats and she was something that meant something to me. Again taken away from me. :(

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:13 am

Hey, Michel. How have things been?

That's awful to hear about your kitten passing like that. Despite those circumstances, I hope you're doing well.
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:12 am

Things have been Adam. Just trying to still get some peace from nightmares and dreams. Seems they have picked up lately and all the houses in the dreams.

Sorry about going on about my cat. It was just hard understanding why it had to be one who meant the most to me . I love animals, and know they feel as we do and love unconditional. And I suppose with all my past abandonment and rejection feelings i. Feel something from these animals where sometimes I didnt feel that or have that .

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:34 am

No problem at all. This is our safe haven on the web :smile:

Considering the time of year, it doesn't surprise that you would be having an increase of demon encounters in dreams. Halloween is one of the most evil spiritually active times of the year. I'm glad it's passed!
I asked the Lord one morning, "What can defeat them (demons)?". Immediately within my spirit, I felt the words "FAITH IN ME".

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:02 am

Aw michel...

I don't know why either. Still learning, guess there's a lot I could learn...

Oh yes, that day has passed. I used to wonder what to do for it, at the moment I do nothing out of the usual.

I remember someone who hated Halloween quoted this scripture in regards to it.

"This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." - Psalm 118:24
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:38 pm

The bad things havent passed, they are still there every night, in different ways. Sometimes i remember more of them than other nights.. Last night i remember in my dream i was at work with my coworkers, i looked down on my left arm and saw this tiny , red worm, crawling under my skin, i ran to the restroom, then went to the room where my boss works in, i showed her and told her and her coworker, then this thing came out of my arm, but it wasnt the worm, it was little, about two or three inches tall, was all brown, had a tiny head, and a little larger body, but seems it had one leg or foot, it took off running.. but cant recall if it was chasing me or not..
I am still learning about bad things happening as well Uncertain.. Seems for the most part in this life they dont stop and sometimes it helps us grow in God. We know if our loved ones and those who pass on we will see again in heaven if they are saved . With all the bad things that have happened in my life and all those who have died, i have always thought it will keep coming and wont stop, as if they are taken from me, and i seem to always be expecting it, always seem to think all the ones in my life will be taken, and expected my children to be taken before their time, but i know that God protects them and is around them and He doesnt allow any more to happen than we can handle.. Though, i think, with all the bad, at times, it just takes one more, once more, and i may snap, and break and fall apart.. But i suppose thats when God takes us, as we are and puts our pieces back together, mends us and heals us ..

LUCIANA

so sorry

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:22 pm

Shalom dear friend in ''JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR'', HIS PEACE BE WITH YOU LIKE A RIVER, YOU NEED IT SO MUCH..
SO sorry to hear about the kitten, he must have been hurt , sadly being so small he must have been injured internally.
I had a small dog when I was 18 ,the first time I was allowed, it was the sweetest dog but he hated my father, he would bite his ankles, and even drew blood once, and right he was, my father was full of demons, and that little dog could see them, I remember my mom saying ''why he is doing this'', she should have known best, my father was an open adulterer ,he was like he had 2 wives.
I believe that our pets sense the demonic in humans and homes, I pray for my dogs every evening, for the birds in my garden, my home ,garden, evil is lurking everywhere and we need to cover all with the ''DIVINE BLOOD OF OUR LORD JESUS'' to protect ourselves our loved ones our property.
I know that all around me the people and land is polluted, belongs to satan, but not my family, my house, sparrows live in my garden for many years, some have been killed by magpies and a jay but some survive.
Dear friend ,clear your mind, circumcise all evil toughts, rebuke any negative toughts , and get your mind, eyes on ''THE LORD ''', he will give you his peace, tranquillity, put the past behind, it is over, live by faith now, THE LORD wants to heal you and deliver you from all evil, proclaim the Scriptures that help your situation and never give up..
I find the psalms strengthening, we have to fight evil each day, also we are blessed each moment.
Lately I no longer talk of the bad things that happens to me, and I feel better emotionally, I think that talking about it just makes the devil and demons happy , so I sing praises to ''GOD'' and I know that 'my God'' is able to deliver me from all evil, alleluhja..Friends we are the children of ''GOD ALMIGHTY'' and nothing ,no weapon formed against us shall prosper, in ''JESUS CHRIST'' NAME, BLESSINGS, PEACE, GRACE TO YOU ALL, LOVE*** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:13 am

Thank you Luciana. I hadn't felt that bad about a pet dying as I did with this little kitten ... As I recall the only other time was when I was maybe 15, when my dogs back legs became paralyzed and my dad had him put to sleep. I will get over this kitten, I will move on, but I will not forget what she gave me while she was here. She did not deserve to go but she did, I could say more but I won't. I won't give in.

And I don't know what else to say.

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:21 am

((hugs))

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:20 am

Thank you stillGods