Lost in life

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Lost in life

Post by michel67 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Does any one else sometimes feel "Lost " in life... Not Lost without Jesus, I have Jesus,, its hard to explain..

LUCIANA

MESSAGE,

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:41 pm

BLESSINGS AND PEACE FROM THE LORD OUR SAVIOUR, TO YOU DEAR FRIEND..
SO SORRY TO SEE YOU IN SUCH DISTRESS, I PRAY THAT ALL WILL BE WELL FOR YOU AND DAUGHTER, AND YOU WILL FIND WHAT YOU BOTH NEED, A NEW HOME, LOVE AND PEACEFUL TIME, HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON, LOVE L***** :wave: :wave: :wave:

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:10 am

SHALOM ,PEACE AND BLESSINGS, MISS NOT HEARING FROM YOU, PRAYING THAT ALL IS WELL, TRUST IN ''THE LORD'' HE WILL SEE YOU THOROUGH THIS TIME OF DISTRESS, HAVE FAITH, MANY BLESSINGS ,LOVE L** :wave: :wave: :wave:

Psalm 35 v 23

AWAKE ,AND RISE TO MY SISTER DEFENCE !
CONTEND FOR HER ,mY ''GOD'' AND ''LORD''.

michel67

Re: MESSAGE

Post by michel67 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:39 pm

LUCIANA wrote:SHALOM ,PEACE AND BLESSINGS, MISS NOT HEARING FROM YOU, PRAYING THAT ALL IS WELL, TRUST IN ''THE LORD'' HE WILL SEE YOU THOROUGH THIS TIME OF DISTRESS, HAVE FAITH, MANY BLESSINGS ,LOVE L** :wave: :wave: :wave:

Psalm 35 v 23

AWAKE ,AND RISE TO MY SISTER DEFENCE !
CONTEND FOR HER ,mY ''GOD'' AND ''LORD''.
Hello sister Luciana thank you for thinking of me I miss not talking, not sharing and not being here.. hope all is well with you.. time just seems to fly by so quickly any more.. the past several months , hard to describe,, just feel im stuck somewhere, in something.. A few weeks ago, had a dream, saw my cousin who is a year younger than I am, she was dying, I told her to wait for me when she gets to heaven, I was dying as well, but not at the moment, someone else was there with us, they were dying, though I couldn't see their face or who they were, my husbands uncle had cancer, found out in july, he just passed away a week ago, we went to the funeral a few days ago, my oldest son took it the hardest, and cried at the funeral, his aunt and uncle didn't have grandkids for the first 10 years that my kids were born, so they treated my kids as their own grandkids, he had good memories of his uncle.. It was hard seeing my 22 year old cry, but it was for good reason, and im glad he was able to get it out, and feel, ,, it made me think about my mothers funeral when i was 10, how i didnt cry, blessingsrealized i dont remember my mothers funeral, dont remember being there though im sure i was, i only remember the visitation, some of it, i remember standing and someone coming up to me, i remember seeing my mothers casket ,closed, with her picture on top, and flowers, I have the picture of her that was on top of the casket,, i remember my cousin jennifer with me, i was embarrassed that my mother was dead, i didnt know how to feel, what to think, how to feel, i held it in, didnt know how to let anything out, i just remember abit, piece of the visitation, i remember my dad giving me her red ribbons on her casket, ribbons that said mother and wife ,and i have had them all the years, but i dont recall the funeral or much else,, blessings.. :wave: