a lack of feeling sorry

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

a lack of feeling sorry

Post by michel67 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:37 pm

Wondering what demon or what would prevent someone from feeling guilt ,remorse,needing to ask for forgiveness ?? I myself have no problem with it but someone I know does and some times it just bothers meme how someone can lack those feelings and I have a hard time with that even though I know its mostly demons causing those oak of feelings to hurt someone even more ...feeling they have wronged someone, causedhurt, and do not outwardly show or acknowledge how sorry they are...

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:48 pm

BLESSINGS TO YOU DEAR FRIEND IN 'THE LORD JESUS'', GLORY AND PRAISE **
I PERSONALLY BELIEVE FROM EXPEREINCE THAT ANYONE THAT CALLS THEMSELVES CHRISTIANS AND LIVE A LIFE WITH NO REGARD FOR OTHERS, LOVE ,PATIENCE, HUMILITY, HAS NO REAL KNOWLEDGE OF ''GOD'', HIS WORD , THEY ARE NOT TRULY CONVERTED, IT WAS MENIANGLESS, THEY SEE AND WORSHIP AS THEY FEEL OR HOW IT SUITS THEMSELVES, NOT HOW ''THE SCRIPTURES' SAY, HOW THE 'LORD JESUS' GAVE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE APOSTLES, THEY HAVE NO REAL CHRISTIAN FAITH, LOVE, THEY GO ON WTH LIFE AS THE UNBELIEVERS.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS MEAN NOTHING TO THEM, I HAVE SEEN THIS ALL MY LIFE.
UNLESS THERE IS TRUE REPENTANCE, REMORSE, AKNOWLEDGEMENT OF PAST SIN, INIQUITES, WRONGDOING,HURTING OTHERS, ABUSE, VERBAL,MENTAL, PHYSICAL, SAYING SORRY TO THOSE THAT WE HAVE CAUSED HARM, THERE IS STILL DEMONIC INLUENCE, THE HOUSE IS NOT CLEAN, AND THE PERSON GOES TO CHURCH AND BELIEVES THAT ALL IS FINE, AND IT TAKES A PURE HEART TO SEE THE EVIL IN THEM.
THEY ARE TOO BLINDED TO SEE THEIR WAYS, THEIR HEART IS HARDENED, AND IT TAKES A MIRACLE TO CHANGE THEM, TO RECOGNISE THAT THERE IS DEMONIC POWER IN THEM AND SEEK DELIVERANCE..
I BELIVE THAT ITS STUBBORNESS, BLINDNESS, LOVING THEIR LIVES AS THEY ARE, NEVER HAVE SURRENDERED TO ''THE LORD JESUS'' COMPLETELY, PRIDE, ARRROGANCE.
THE LORD KEEP YOU DEAR FRIEND IN HIS LOVINGKIDNESS AND PEACE, LOVE IN ''THE LORD JESUS'' OUR REDEEMER, FRIEND, COMFORTER, SAVIOUR, SHALOM L**************

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:40 am

I've sometimes shut off feelings/emotions or had them shut off myself...
&#10013;