Broken

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Broken

Post by michel67 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:01 am

I am crushed and broken.. :(

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:40 am

*hugs*

I've missed you...
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:55 pm

Thanks uncertain - I have no reason or don't deserve to feel I am broken and crushed - I shouldn't be - Jesus is my Lord and Saviour, my Father and He is always there for us all.. its when we take our eyes off of Him, when we take our focus off our Him and lose our sight of Him, we start seeing ourselves as failures, a failure, feeling broken , and want to regress , but Jesus wants us to progress, forward, knowing He is there and to call on Him.. each crawl we take , every step we take, every reaching out for someone to pull us up to stand, His hand is there to pull us up, to help us to crawl, to step with us, in our life, and every battles we face,,, even as I say it, it is hard, but it is the truth..

LUCIANA

be strong

Post by LUCIANA » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:46 am

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: SHALOM , I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU, AT NIGHT I HAVE ASKED ''THE LORD'' TO BE THERE AND HEAL YOUR BROKENESS AND MAKE YOU STRONG, TO MAKE YOU FEEL HIS LOVING PRESENCE AND AMAZING LOVE, TO GIVE YOU COURAGE AND TO STRENGTHEN YOU WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT,BECAUSE OF HIM WE LIVE..
YOU MIGHT HAVE TOUGHT THAT I WAS NOT HERE FOR YOU , I AM GOING THROUGH A TERRIBLE TIME, NEIGHBOURS HAVE RAISED FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST ME AND I HAVE BEEN TRULY TRUSTING IN ''THE LORD'' TO GET ME THROUGH, FOR YEARS THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON NOW THEY HAVE GANGED WITH A RECENT NEIGHBOUR AND SAID TERRIBLE THINGS ABOUT US, ONE IS THAT WE ARE FILMING CHILDREN PLAYING IN THE GARDEN, AT OUR AGE, THIS STARTED WHEN WE COMPLAINED THAT THE NEIGHBOUR SON WAS TOO LOUD PRACTICING THE PIANO , WE GOT NO HELP FROM THE AUTHORITIES INSTEAD THEY ORCHESTRATED THIS FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST US, THERE IS MORE, WE ARE GOING TO SEE A SOLICITOR, GIVE TO CEASAR WHAT CEASAR AND TO ''GOD'' WHAT IS ''GOD'', PRAYER AND THE SCRIPTURES KEEP ME STRONG, BECAUSE MY ''LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST'' IS RIGHT HERE WITH ME, WE WILL NEVER BE ALONE, AND IN HIS NAME WE HAVE THE VICTORY OVER ALL LIES AND INJUSTICE..BLESSINGS AND LOVE OUR ''GOD'' REIGNS OVER ALL AND THE WICKED SHALL PERISH AND THEIR SEED..
PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND DECLARE THE WORKS OF THE LORD..
BLESSINGS AND PEACE TO ALL THAT LOVE OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST*** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Sun May 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Thank you Luciana for youre prayers..
Im sorry youre going through a tough time with neighbors.. people can be hard, insensitive and cruel.. but that is the world without Jesus.. I am praying for you that things are resolved peacefully and with justice in Jesus .. That you and youre family have peace morning , day and night and can live in peace with neighbors without turmoil..
I am going to Try to disappear for awhile,. but know I am thinking of you and praying for you in Jesus Name...

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Sun May 11, 2014 11:21 am

:wave: :wave: :wave: BLESSINGS AND PEACE DEAR FRIEND IN 'OUR LORD JESUS ''MIGHTY NAME, HIS HEALING TOUCH BE WITH YOU, HIS PEACE, JOY, CLARITY OF MIND, ALWAYS LOVE YOU,GLORY TO ''GOD'' ALLELUHJA, L********* :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: