God is Good, all the time.

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

pinetree

God is Good, all the time.

Post by pinetree » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:37 pm

I have not typed much on this site for a long time. I just wanted to update the few who might recall me. God has been amazing. God can put Humpty Dumpty back together again and each crack in his shell can be turned into a part that exists for God's glory.

One by one all my alters have accepted Christ and God is healing me. For most of my life I have had trouble sleeping. Once I slept in a pitch black room and had to turn on a light for comfort, in spite of being a grown man. This anxiety came from an abused part named Ben, age 3. Recently God has healed him.

A friend who used to post here told me to pray that Jesus becomes a mother for this part. I prayed and felt an expanding peace in my chest. The next few days I was very much at peace and slept fine with not feelings of anxiety.

Jesus showed up to Ben as a Lamb. I was at work one day and felt Ben was laughing. Apparently "Lambie" has no problem playing with children. Isn't that amazing? Our God is so humble He plays with children.

God also showed me He was removing bad code from Ben. By that I mean the way we interpret the word, we can accept lies that then become a part of who we are. For example you make a mistake and then conclude you are stupid. In Ben's case he felt like the abuse from Mother was his fault and that he was a bad boy. Lies he accepted about himself have all been removed.

Then God dropped a bombshell on me. My father was a Lutheran pastor. His first "call" he accepted was to a small town in the Midwest. He told me of a strange meeting he had with a man in the congregation. This man asked my dad to if he would take instructions from himself. My dad refused and told the man that he is the pastor and takes instructions only from the elders. My dad was always perplexed by this conversation. My dad never really knew what it was about. God explained it all to me, fifty years later.

That man was a Freemason and a was into some form of Egyptian black majick. In fact the entire coven went to my dad's church. They cursed him, his wife and children. They cursed my birth and I was born breech. In fact, God showed me I first developed MPD from the horrific birth and then this group kidnapped the alter formed by it.

While chatting online with my friend, God first revealed something of mine was stolen. Then He showed us it was in an earthen jar. We asked Jesus to return what was stolen and suddenly a baby covered in tattoos and wounds showed up in my system. Each tattoo or wound had a curse or satanic dedication associated with it. God showed us that the tattoos represented curses from these people. One by one, over several hours, all 24 tattoos on this part vanished as we prayed.

I was very angry over this and I wanted to pray against them but God showed me a white dome over that town and I knew it meant that the Holy Spirit covers that town and I was not to interfere. God is slowly untangling every issue and healing every wound. I am a living testimony to how much God loves us all and heals all those who are His own, according to His will.
"For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:39 am

:)
&#10013;

michel67

Post by michel67 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:13 pm

That's awesome pinetree.. thanks for sharing