Invisible cuts and healing

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Invisible cuts and healing

Post by michel67 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:14 am

Last night as I was lying in bed, sulking in my emotions , God spoke to me.. something about healing, as I was not even thinking of healing or anything to do with it, it just came into my thoughts.. On a daily basis I fight to get out of bed each day, but am thankful God has given me another day to get out of bed,, I feel as I fight through being mocked, persecuted , alone in my faith in my own home, alone in my battles in my home,, and its something that is hard to overcome and to stop myself from becoming bitter, angry, and hurt..
I don't know if what God had told me had anything to do with the way I was feeling, and thinking but I understood ..
When someone is in need of healing, emotional and spiritual.. they have cuts , maybe not literal cuts, but cuts that are not seen by the physical eyes , but they are there,, cuts that come from the things in life that happen to them, , someone could have 1, or they could have 1000 or more cuts.. those that have been hurt in life, whether it be sexual hurt, such as rape, emotional hurt, those things such as abandonment, rejection, words hurt, lack of words hurt, the death of someone in ones life, and many more things that hurt us.. Those cuts run deep , are deep, those that have the cuts can feel them, even if they are not seen, they are seen by what is felt,, and God can heal those cuts.. He is the only one who can.. Those cuts bleed, become infected, but God needs to heal them in order for them to go away, to be gone and not exist any more.. If God does not heal them, they are still there, still hurting someone, still bleeding, and the healing will never take place.. No one wants to keep those cuts, they want the pain of them to go away, to leave, to not hurt them any more.. A lot of times God does not heal cuts immediately, or perhaps 1 or 2 and there are still some there , that remind us they are still there, but He will heal them for them to be gone.. I think , because of this life we live, new cuts come, and we let God heal the new ones, but we end up knowing before hand that we trust HIm and those cuts will be gone and will not remain long...
I know several years ago, I had let the enemy take advantadge of a situation and I had literally cut my arm in many places, having many cuts and scrapes on my arm, they were visible to anyone, but over time they healed, and disappeared other than some of the white scars that remain.. we will always have those scars to perhaps see where the cuts have been, but they are to remind us that God is bigger than the enemy and we are to trust God, serve HIm, and give it all to Him...
Anyone who has those cuts, those invisible to the eyes, and is tired of feeling those cuts, give them to God, trust Him, and let HIm heal them.. His peace, and love is bigger than those cuts, and He will heal...

Hope this makes sense to everyone and anyone -

AdamRS

Post by AdamRS » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:19 am

Thanks for writing that, Michel. I really needed something like that today.

I hope you're doing well and the Lord is taking care of you. I'm with you (daily pains, triumphs, struggles, etc.) in Spirit; within the Body of Christ.

:wave:

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:16 am

Thanks...
&#10013;

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:08 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: BLESSINGS IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF ''OUR LORD JESUS'', DEAR SISTER YOU ARE RIGHT, ABOUT THE SCARS, ONLY OUR ''SAVIOUR CAN HEAL THE SCARS'' BIND OUR WOUNDS, GIVE US PEACE, SO SORRY THAT YOU FEEL ALONE, ITS THE SAME FOR ME , BUT WE HAVE TO STAND STRONG IN OUR FAITH AND PRAY THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE, REMEMBER ''ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE BECAUSE WE HAVE A ''GREAT GOD'' WHO CARES FOR US..
THE LORD GIVE YOU STRENGTH, IN HIS LOVE L**** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: