Forgiveness

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

michel67

Forgiveness

Post by michel67 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:15 pm

God speaks to us in many different ways ,, some times quietly, sometimes we hear Him, sometimes we hear thoughts given by Him. Some times its hard to hear Him with everything that goes on around us and in our lives.. But if we take moments and be still we can often hear Him and hear something He may be saying to us.. God spoke to me a short time ago and I believe on unforgiveness, though I believe in my heart I had had no unforgiveness but possibly this would help someone else struggling with being able to forgive or understanding how to forgive..
I was thinking of my mothers death one day which I don't normally do,, theres never any reason to think about it but if I do its always about her, and this time the thoughts came in about the man who killed her, or accidentally killed her.. I have never thought much about him, and his role in her death.. But this time I started thinking and feeling how he must have felt, what he went through , he was the one to see her at that moment, to hear her, and hear all that happened .. He hit her with his car one late night and im sure he experienced a lot.. I started thinking how he felt knowing he hit and killed a childs mother, a husbands wife, a sister, a aunt, a daughter.. and what he must have went through over the years and felt to have to live with that.. Even by accident and he did not do it intentionally, I know it would bother me knowing if I had been the one who accidentally killed someone.. I felt it on my heart to try to find this man, but that is almost impossible not knowing his name, or where he is now, I wanted to find him, meet him, tell him I forgive him and have not held any unforgiveness or anger towards him.. that I don't blame him, It was not his fault, only God knows why it happened .. I want to tell this man that God loves him.. I know my father, if he were still alive, and even when he was, would be angry of my thoughts on this, he blamed the man, did not have kind feelings or thoughts which are understood due to the matter and the hurt and pain it caused all my family.. But for once, God told me and showed me to think of this man, pray for this man, and if its Gods will some day I may find this man to let him know I have prayed for him and forgive him.
Forgiveness is not easy, forgetting is not easy, and people will hurt you, just as they have hurt me,, but it only hurts you more to not forgive , in small ways if you choose not to forgive it still holds bits of anger inside of you and robs you of having peace inside. If I can forgive a man I don't know, haven't ever met , and who killed my mother when I was a child, even by accident then any one can forgive those who have hurt them or if they hold any unforgiveness. Forgiveness is a key to any one being free, to be free of what holds them down, and feeling free from that. Its not easy, you wont forget , but rather than feeling hurt, anger, you will feel peace instead . I hope this makes sense and may be of some help to someone out there .
For anyone having trouble with forgiving , and who may want to forgive, I hope this may help and help you forgive to move on and ask God and let Him help you forgive. I believe God gave me the thoughts In my situation to share with someone and for someone to hear and understand they can forgive and find peace..

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:28 am

:)
&#10013;

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:32 pm

BLESSINGS DEAR FRIEND, ITS AWESOME THAT YOU HAVE FORGIVEN THIS MAN AND FOUND PEACE, BUT NOT EVERYBODY FEELS THE SAME, YES WE ARE TO FORGIVE THE SINNER, BUT MANY CANNOT FORGIVE THE SIN, AND ''THE LORD'' ASKS TO FORGIVE THE SINNER, ONLY HE CAN CLEANSE FROM THE SIN**
GLAD THAT YOU FEEL PEACE, LOVE L*** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: