tired

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

stillGods

tired

Post by stillGods » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:49 pm

life sucks sometimes

not being disrespectful to God or anything but sometimes it does

michel67

Re: tired

Post by michel67 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:52 pm

stillGods wrote:life sucks sometimes

Hi stillGods

Youre right, its life, isnt meant to be easy i dont think, theres always alot of negative, hurt, pain and problems, and its easy to get soaked up in those things and let it all pull us down .. i get alot of anxiety at times over life and can feel it pulling me down but i do think God understands how hard it all can get and how we feel
Not alot of people on here anymore especially when you feel like talking and letting it out but i hear you and understand and i know and i know you know God hears you and He understands and is there with you
Keep trusting Him, Hes with you , every minute you wake up, each hour of the day, and each day, and when you lie down for sleep at night
Praying for you
Last edited by michel67 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

uncertain

Re: tired

Post by uncertain » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:11 pm

stillGods wrote:life sucks sometimes

:(

Not sure if I have something positive to say.

I've met some who seem to um... like, want the end of this world to come.
&#10013;

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:17 am

*hugs*
&#10013;

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:00 am

Hope you are okay. I was reading this post as a new person to Ministering Deliverance.

I can relate a lot to this topic and I always am reminded there is someone suffering out there worse than I am suffering.

People laying in burn wards of hospitals, those who are blind and the list goes on ...

Of course, it may make you feel better for a moment but do not forget to pray for those who are suffering worse than you are.

Yes, life does suck with no disrespect towards God and I am praying that you will have a more biblical approach to dealing with your perspective with life and hopefully your situation improves too as well. :innocent:

stillGods

Post by stillGods » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:17 am

DeafManHealing wrote:Hope you are okay. I was reading this post as a new person to Ministering Deliverance.

I can relate a lot to this topic and I always am reminded there is someone suffering out there worse than I am suffering.

People laying in burn wards of hospitals, those who are blind and the list goes on ...

Of course, it may make you feel better for a moment but do not forget to pray for those who are suffering worse than you are.

Yes, life does suck with no disrespect towards God and I am praying that you will have a more biblical approach to dealing with your perspective with life and hopefully your situation improves too as well. :innocent:
thank you for your concern, appreciate it
am doing alright, thanks

DeafManHealing

Post by DeafManHealing » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:25 am

You are welcome. :wave: