how do you

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

Puzzle Pieces

how do you

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Wed May 30, 2012 11:44 am

just wondering--obviously we are DID, hence our name :smile: huge struggle though for us, so many do not know HIM, do not want to know HIM, for fear, hurts, etc--some of them are mean and like to hurt self, others etc--question is then how do you cast a demon out, demand it gone, pray, etc if the part doesnt know HIM for one thing, but also requests it back anyways--never ending cycle and if the demons come back, they seem stronger :crying:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Thu May 31, 2012 2:33 am

Im sorry for youre struggles Puzzle Pieces, i know it is hard
I am also sorry so many of you so not know HIm and do not want to know Him. I understand the fear and hurts well and know at times it is afraid to trust and let someone else have those fear and hurts . Some times someone can have so much hurt and fear put in them and have it be with them for so long it is hard to know what it would be like without it . I would pray that all of those would want to know Him, that all would want Him, if you are able to talk with others there, try to let them know that they are only hurting you more and them more by not wanting Him and wanting the demons and asking for demons back. Demons are not going to help in any thing, they will not make anything better or help fear or hurt. They enjoy the fear and hurt.
I have had a little similar situation as youre's. At times hurt and fear can make someone feel no one cares, that were not worth it, not important, and we build walls to keep people out and shut them out for fear of getting hurt again. And other times may feel asking for demons doesnt matter since no one cares. But God cares and people here care. Asking for demons again and again isnt going to take the hurt and fear away or make it any better, only worse and keep it going as you say and keeping it going isnt doing you any good. Sometimes enough is enough and they need to know God loves them very much and waits to hear from them, to hold them in their arms and take their hurts and fears from them , He can carry their hurts and fears so they do not need to . I know it may be easier said than done but God does love you all and He is love if you let HIm and give Him a chance to show it.
I would think if they keep asking for the demons to come back and not wanting HIm it will not stop but keep going . Everyone needs Jesus and needs HIs love and to feel HIs love .
If you are able to talk to the others let them know there is nothing to lose by giving Him a chance and letting Him show them what He can do for them and for you all. It is better than keeping the hurt and fear and self harm and hurt and much better than the demons and what they do and can do.

Hugs to you all

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Thu May 31, 2012 11:25 am

there are ministers here who understand DID really well and can help. Have you put in a referral for a deliverance yet?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Thu May 31, 2012 8:11 pm

michele we dont "ask" for demons--and nautical yes but cant write too much on that here, didnt turn out well--that is why no one can help us :crying: :crying: :crying:

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Thu May 31, 2012 11:29 pm

sorry we so bad and unfaithful then--guess that is our problem huh we are bad and evil--never thought of that--thanks--but the main parts and others want them go away---just scared--they hurt us

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:47 am

how about the parts that do not want them to go away? Can you give me a good reason reason to keep them or get more?

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:56 am

at least they are consistent right--more then i can say for anyone else--what do you care anyways, huh??????

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 am

i care because i can help. God has placed a deep love for those who are broken. He has gifted me in the gift of inner healing and i have seen so many people be healed and set free from the demonic strongholds and hurts in there life. We love you in Jesus name and want to help.

rosie

Post by rosie » Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:00 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Puzzle Pieces

Post by Puzzle Pieces » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:15 am

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:14 am

GOD CAN TAKE THOSE TEARS AWAY AND FILL YOUR EYES WITH LAUGHTER AND LOVE FOR LIFE AND CAN FILL YOUR HEART WITH PEACE AND HE CAN TAKE THE PAIN AWAY. God is great and can do all this. And the best thing is He WANTS to do it.