basically this

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

journeygirl

basically this

Post by journeygirl » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:18 pm

It's been awhile since I was here on this web site. Alot has happened including me getting a christian counselor. As she stated that she believes I have dissociated my victimization. I guess it hadn't come as no surprise to me but since she seems to be a person of respect I cannot dispute her. One thing that happened to me while I was writing one day. I tend to write in order to release some things inside. I came face to face with my doubt about believing that I could ever forget the abuse that happened to me. Oh I believed it when other people said it or wrote about it, but I could not believe I was capable of forgetting this. It has humbled me very much and caused me to depend more on the Lord than my own human mental capacity.

Journeygirl

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 am

it is so wonderful to see you back sister. We miss you. :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:45 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave: GREETING IN 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST',GRACE AND JOY BE WITH YOU IN HIS MIGHTY NAME, ALLELUHJA..I WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED, AND I FELT MANY TIMES PHYSYCALLY DIRTY, INSIDE ,KEPT CRYING, ESPECIALLY IN THE SHOWER, AFTER BEING BORN AGAIN AND HAVING DELIVERANCE ,STILL I FELT DIRTY, I KNEW THE CAUSE AND IT WASN'T THE SEXUAL ABUSE I SUFFERED AS A CHILD BUT IN MY MARRIAGE, SO I WENT TO MY HUSBAND AND TOLD HIM ,HOW EARLY IN OUR MARRIAGE HE HAD DONE SOMETHING SEXUAL THAT WAS UNNATURAL AND OFFENSIVE TO ME, I WAS EXPECTING AN APOLOGY ,INSTEAD HE SAID THAT EVERYBODY DOES IT, I WAS VERY ANGRY WITH HIM, AND TOLD HIM SO, ALSO HOW I FELT ABOUT HIS BEHAVIOUR, I BELIEVED HIM TO BE A DECENT AND LOVING MAN BACK THEN, BUT AFTER WE MARRIED HE WAS A DIFFERENT PERSON, ANYWAY, AFTER THE CONFRONTATION ,I PRAYED AND NEXT TIME I WAS SHOWERING I WAS PRAYING THAT IT WOULD STOP THE FEELING AND FROM THAT DAY I FEEL FREE AND CLEAN, CONFRONTING THE ABUSER WHEN POSSIBLE WAS BEST FOR ME, I FEEL TOTALLY FREE, AND NO LONGER FEAR BEING ALONE , SADLY FOR OVER 4 YEARS I NO LONGER LOVE HIM, TRYED BUT WHEN LOVE IS GONE THERE IS NOTHING, HOPE AND PRAY THAT YOU FIND FREEDOM FROM ALL ABUSE IN 'JESUS CHRIST'' NAME, I KNOW IT HAPPEND BUT IT NO LONGER HURT TO REMEMBER..IN HIM THERE IS JUST PURE LOVE, OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR WASHES US AS WHITE AS SNOW, LOVE IN ''CHRIST'' THE LORD OF ALL, LUCY..
PSALM 118 V 17 I SHALL NOT DIE BUT LIVE AND PROCLAIM [DECLARE] THE WORKS OF THE LORD.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:56 am

when love is gone it is then we must seek God's love to fill our hearts. His love to show us how to love again and His love to bring us to forgiveness so that we can love like we never did before.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

journeygirl

Post by journeygirl » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:08 am

so what is next for me? one thing i still have difficulty with is really believing that i could have forgotten my abuse and also dealing with dissociation God's way. how do i deal with this even though my mentor says i am still fighting this denial issue. not sure what to do?

jg