inner healing

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:08 am

Thanks nautical999. You are right on. The enemy started with something simple that upset me very much. The problem with that was that should not have upset me because it wasn't true and any part that was true wasn't really me at all (like unwanted thoughts that were totally out of character for me -- demonically induced). By reacting, and becoming offended, the "foundation" you mentioned was created. It generated a lot of emotional pain and since then, it seems they've played on it, keeping the wound open.

You suggested I pray. I've spent hours seeking the Lord in every possible direction, doing and seeking to do everything I know to do and what you're supposed to do (repent, forgive, love, etc.) In spite of this, the pain and unwanted stuff seems to continue. Even tonight, I fought off feeling quite upset and wrestling in my mind to stay focused. It seems the enemy knows how to upset me, but I'm not even what he's doing to do this (aside from somewhere speaking some lie and seeming causing me to react to it). I just suddenly start to feel bad and once I get there, it seems hard to reverse. I seem to get focused on that and not on the Lord, his word or whatever.

This harassment has lessened but continues to be an issue. Almost all of it is based on lies I believed and obsessing in fear about those lies. The key for me is a need for the Lord to step in with revelation and/or he hit the enemy with a strong anointing that forces him out by ridding me of the pain associated with the lies. I've been praying for this. Although I've made a lot of progress, a single touch from Him would bring me completely out. As the lady who said, "If I could only touch the hem of His garment," so I say to my Lord...

Greg

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:59 pm

how old were you at the time? . And can you see yourself as you were that day?
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:00 am

It around 2 years ago and I guess I could see myself then if I tried. I really did not realize what was going on at the time -- that it was an attack. I was dumb enough to listen to these spirits for a long time. At this point, I realize what is going on and resisting them, but it has been a battle for my mind. Pain strikes from nowhere and then I seem to go downhill. I've been seeking God though and commanding the pain and all that causes it to leave.

Greg

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Here's an example of what I've been dealing with. Last night, I went on a prayer walk with the Lord to remove the demonic influence, pain, etc. I had a really good night. Then this morning, it was as if I went backwards. I woke up with a migraine, disoriented, confused (barely able to think straight), anxious, angry, etc. I prayed my way though. Trying to go back to bed didn't help because shortly after falling asleep, I would wake up with my mind racing. I rebuked it, focused on praising God and would fall back to sleep only to repeat the cycle. I finally took some Vicadin and was able to sleep for a while.

My main point in sharing this is, I do not recall a specific thought that I could "capture" and "cast down." I assume they were there and maybe happening so fast or automatically that all I experienced were the residual feelings. My goal has to been to really focus on God, thanking Him for healing me, delivering me, etc. It seems that may have brought further attack, but I press on through it. I think what upsets me most is feeling as if I'm in a fog most of the time, as if unable to see life correctly. That's what it feels like, even though I know that it's not true (it seems to be some sort of smoke screen from the enemy of my soul).

Greg

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:38 am

pming you.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Hmmm... It is a while since I've been here, and since I've continued to suffer, I thought I would check back in. What steps do you take to get the inner healing you need. I saw my last post here was almost two years ago and while I am doing a lot better, I still continue to suffer in some of the ways I did back then -- headaches, confusion, depression, anxiety, etc. It is as if I cannot control it. I bind it, rebuke and cast out what I can, but it seems to come back. I've asked God to do inner healing and even to show me roots, etc., but I seem to continue suffering. Any advice or ideas to finally get myself back together completely?

Greg

LUCIANA

COMMENT

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:11 pm

BLESSINGS IN 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST NAME'', WONDERING HOW YOU ARE GREG, YOU CAN BE FREE OF THE CONFUSION , AND SO ON, STAND ON ''THE WORD'' ALSO GO TO DELIVERANCE MINISTER AND GET PRAYER FOR DELIVERANCE, THINK WHAT IS CAUSING YOU TO SUFFER SO MUCH, THINK ABOUT IT, GET PAPER AND PEN AND WRITE DOWN WHAT THE ''HOLY SPIRIT '' BRINGS TO MIND, ALSO I CAN TELL YOU THAT IT COULD BE CAUSED BY SOMEONE IN YOUR LIFE, A CLOSE PERSON, AND THEIR SIN , INIQUITIES HAVE A NEGATIVE IMPACT ,IT HAPPEND TO ME, PRAY 'THAT IF THERE IS ANYTHING COVERED SHALL BE UNCOVERED IN 'JESUS CHRIST MIGHTY NAME'' THE LORD' WILL HONOR AND ANSWER YOUR PRAYER, I PRAY THE LORD PEACE BE WITH YOU IN CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR, BE STRONG ,LOVE L*********** :wave: :wave: :wave:

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:59 pm

Blessings to you Luciana! Thank you for your show of concern and encouragement. I'm still fighting to get back to my right mind, but I am doing much, much better. At what I believe was the direction of the Lord, I stopped taking all medication because I'd become dependent on it and not on the Lord, and I found out that the demons were actually using this as an excuse to harass me with the drugs' side effects -- to either create them or make them worse. I found out this is a common tactic. Additionally, the drugs were an act of faith in what the demons were doing rather than standing in faith in God. Since coming off it, I have been a little more emotional, but my mind is clearer and I understand a little better. I still seem to be fighting the main issues -- headaches, eye and face pressure and pain, and nausea. But these seem to be lessening.

The key is for me to refocus on the Lord and on the truth, believe Him and stop listening to the demons who are liars. The issue of course is that I've listened for so long and they continue to push the pain so that refocusing is a challenge. I've had to really discipline myself to see the truth and not their lies. I have to do what you said, "Stand on the Word..." This is an absolute must! I've asked God to help me stand because they really weakened me.

I've continued to look for a local minister who can minister to me face to face and help me drive out the demons, and pray for my healing but it seems they are few in our area or just very hard to find. It seems most here do not believe in casting out demons these days. Even our pastors sent me to a therapist.

So...I've been doing self-deliverance and recently learning how to do "inner healing" for myself. The inner healing seemed to bring a change that casting out demons has not. I assume that this is because it addresses what the demons use -- the wounds -- to harass me.

As for the source, thank you for encouraging me to realize it could be anything, including others. One deliverance minister seemed to think it might be wife's demons harassing me. She has refused to see this as a spiritual battle, hates hearing about demons and refused to address her own issues. I determined that Jezebel and Ahab spirits may be involved. Additionally, generational adultery and divorce runs in both sides of the family, and we both seem to deal with generational abandonment and rejection.

I pray to God that He bring us through this soon, especially that I can finally let go of the pain, mind control, confusion, etc. that seems to just be there no matter what. I seem to be in an odd place where I can see both sides. I can see the reality that I know is true but I still seem to see through what I would consider demonic eyes, seeing things incorrectly.

God bless you!!! Thank you again!

LUCIANA

Post by LUCIANA » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:30 pm

DEAR FRIEND IN 'THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU, I SEE WE HAVE LOTS IN COMMON, THE WIFE NOT AGREEING, IT IS WRONG OF A WIFE OR HUSBAND NOT TO LOOK AT THE SITUATION AND SEE THE SUFFERING AND DEMONIC ATTACKS ON THE PERSON THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO LOVE AND CHERISH, AND YES DEMONS WILL GO BACK AND FORTH ,I EXPEREINCED THIS PERSONALLY,GOT NO HELP FROM H , HE IS THE ONE THAT SINNED AND BROKE THE VOWS AND BROUGHT OUR MARRIAGE UNDER THE DESTRCTIVE POWER OF SATAN, BUT THERE WAS MUCH MORE***YES MEDS WILL ONLY MAKE IT WORSE, SO SORRY THERE IS NO LOCAL HELP, YOU CAN PHONE ONE OF THE PASTORS HERE, THEY DO HELP BY PHONE, I ENCOURAGE YOU TO LISTEN TO MESSAGES, IT WILL HELP, STAY IN TOUCH, BLESSINGS IN HIS NAME ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'',L**** :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

michel67

Post by michel67 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:03 pm

I will be praying for you Greg...

Its good you are trusting God and gotten off the medications, I think some times the medications make things worse .. and relying on God, staying in His Word, ( which is our medication ) , and calling upon Him gives us strength..

Its sad how some pastors and ministers do not see all this as a spiritual battle, and understand how to do deliverance and deal with demons.. to them, a lot of this is to go to the doctor, see a therapist as fix, and cure for all this,, and even after this the problem is still there, due to the demons, and it being a spiritual issue, its like covering it up but the wound and affliction is still there because the demons have not been addressed, noticed, and dealt with. I myself had a pastor, my own pastor, several years ago , who told me by all means to see a therapist for medication or for help, even after explaining what I was going through and had been through, as well as another pastor I had spoken with who asked me if I had seen a therapist and psychologist which I stated I had and it did not help,, a psychologist suggested medication to me and wanted me to see a psychiatrist for medication but I stopped seeing him and never did, I knew it was not what I needed and did not want it.. All pastors and ministers need more understanding, and knowledge on spiritual warfare, and to practice and teach on this in churches, and help those who need deliverance and healing , they need to recognize and accept this as a practice and something that Jesus did in His ministry and they need to continue doing this as Jesus did.

There are many out there who do not see the spiritual and the spiritual battles most face and go through ,, they see it as worldly problems, medical problems, etc.. my spouse as well does not see the spiritual, seem to acknowledge this, take a stand in spiritual warfare , even after all I have been through and go through,, after so much explaining it sometimes only makes it worse when one does not understand or want to understand, and then we give it to God, give them to God, and ask God to help them understand, for their eyes to be opened, and to pray for them and against any spirits they may have that blinds them and keeps them from understanding.
Praying for youre wife, that her eyes are opened, and praying for Gods hand on youre life and in youre life , for peace, and healing ..