inner healing

Come join us to discuss the subject of inner healing.<br />
Dissociation (DID/MPD), abuse, emotional wounds, etc.

Moderator: Moderator Staff

nautical999
Moderator Staff

inner healing

Post by nautical999 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:58 am

inner healing is a gift from the Lord Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. It is a gift that is for all those who love the Lord and are called according to His purpose.
If you are one who thinks that you are not good enough for God to heal you are wrong. ALL OF HIS CHILDREN HE WANTS TO HEAL. ALL OF HIS CHILDREN HE WANTS TO SET FREE. JESUS LOVES YOU.
A thousand shall fall at my side and Ten thousand by my right hand

uncertain

Post by uncertain » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:21 am

Thanks.
&#10013;

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:08 pm

"Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. 14 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses[a] to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." (James 5:13-16)

all healing is from our Lord Jesus Christ, and that is why prayer should be consistently offered to our sick, and we need to realise that sickness may be the consequences of sin, and confession and repentance is a prerequisite to healing.

Blessings.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:49 pm

inner healing can only be accomplished by Jesus. And by inner healing i am not talking about physical imparments or disease but the hurt and pain one feels so deep inside. there is no medicine that will help. One must come to Jesus, lay it at the cross, forgive those who have hurt them and ask our wonderful savior to take away all the pain. Years of psychotropic drugs will not accomplish what Jesus can do in a matter of minutes.

ServantofJesus

Post by ServantofJesus » Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:46 pm

nautical999 wrote:inner healing can only be accomplished by Jesus. And by inner healing i am not talking about physical imparments or disease but the hurt and pain one feels so deep inside. there is no medicine that will help. One must come to Jesus, lay it at the cross, forgive those who have hurt them and ask our wonderful savior to take away all the pain. Years of psychotropic drugs will not accomplish what Jesus can do in a matter of minutes.
Do you believe that the Lord will heal my mental issues brought on my an adverse reaction to an anti-biotic? The demon that oppresses me told me that he was causing these issues. I commanded him to stop and to reverse everything. I had him bound and gaged. I still have mild symptoms though. He may have been making my symptoms worse.

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:19 pm

servant if it is a demon that is causing your issues then the only way to get healing is through Jesus and yes he will heal you. And yes this demon can be cast out. How did this demon gain access and where is it located? are there others in the same area? and what armor does he wear?

Elijah2

Post by Elijah2 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:38 pm

Inner Healing

When we speak of “inner healing” we are actually speaking of a deep-down form of “deep-level healing” that uses techniques of psychology, and is avoided by many members within the healing and deliverance ministry, and within the Christian community in general.

Even though we say: "Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing psalms. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." (James 5:13-16)

And we know that all healing is from our Lord Jesus Christ, and that is why prayer should be consistently offered to our sick, and we need to realise that sickness may be the consequences of sin, and confession and repentance is a prerequisite to healing.

Most Christians are accustomed to prayer for healing, and the confusion often lies in the statement and truth that though the healing comes through prayer, it seldom happens immediately, as those healings seem to by our Lord Jesus Christ. And when it seems to go after several sessions, it doesn't seem like what we believe is “real” prayer ministry. Basically, when healing takes a long time to take, it actually becomes a form of psychological counselling, and “inner healing” isn’t a “quick-fix” as most seem to believe. Most completely overlook the main part of healing, such as confession, repentance, forgiveness and love.

We here often from many struggling Christians, and members of the ministry teams asking: “Why doesn't healing come immediately when we pray, like it did with our Lord Jesus Christ and HIS Disciples ministry?” And sadly, we usually have no real answer to this question, and we end up saying: “Let Jesus do it!”

It has been shown and proven by “deep-level healing” ministries that this form of counselling leads a person to the greatest “Freedom in Christ”, which is the aim, and notwithstanding from “salvation” that has been seen in those who minister in “deep-level” ministry. Joy and peace is seen in a person who is released from bondage of such things as anger, bitterness, resentfulness, hatred, depression, unforgiveness, and low self-esteem that has been hidden in the layers of their spiritual mind, their heart, which are the results of “deep-level, inner-healing prayer ministry”. These bondages have held them captive in a stronghold of unconfessed sin.

The transformation and renewal of the person’s minds (brain and heart), which the Holy Spirit accomplishes in that person when they are set free from their broken-heart, and set free from captivity and their “inner torments”, which are incredible to believe or understand. Many ministries forget about those such things that are holding a person back from their healing, such as confession, repentance, forgiveness and love. The “slam-dunk, heal-me-Sam” technique is nothing more than a showmanship event.

As we know that in the moderate churches many are anti-psychology techniques, and avoid any form of “deep-level” counselling by non-professionals, and see this form of healing and deliverance ministry as New Age and occult practitioners. Sadly, because we preach against and warn our people of being involved in with the occult, they then oppose any form of “deep-level, and inner-healing” and label it as a form of “Christian psychology”, and basing it all on a wrong assumption.

As sad as it is, many assume that this form of counselling are wrong and they are of the “Enemy”, because it’s secularism, but sadly many fail to see or recognise that those techniques used by them, even though they may be followers of Satan, have been put their by God to be used for HIS purposes. Therefore, the problem that arises isn’t in the techniques, but in the power behind the techniques. Therefore, when psychological insights and techniques are empowered by the enemy, we know that the process in which they are used is wrong, but when God uses them, then the process is right.

Many churches are still crippled by rationalism and are still influenced by the philosophy of the 1800s that stops any emotion or anything else that explores reality outside of the rigid frame of rationalism. It’s like they don’t want you to know why they are hurting, and they will soldier on with a “stiff upper lip”!

The form of “deep-level, inner-healing” is one way to get down to the deep-down problems of a person, and today in ministering this way we have discovered the “alters” of a person suffering from a multiple personality disorder, and through intense and deep-down ministry the truth can be discovered, and the normal run-of-the-mill “casting out” of demons used and form of slam-dunk ministry compounds the person’s problems, when they are not set free, because the person is suffering from deep-down emotional problems and not demonic.

We need to use the best techniques humans have made available to us in discovering how to deal with deep-down problems that many new born-again Christians suffer from, and not just put the person in a pigeonhole to wait on our Lord Jesus Christ to heal them, when they need psychological counselling. We need to realise that we live an emotional-damaged and damaging world, and as sad as it is many within our churches can see the damage happening and they don't know what to do about it.

We seem to today know little about how to do what our Heavenly Father sent our Lord Jesus Christ to do: “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.” (John 20:21) and by working with HIM through “the Spirit of the LORD, who has anointed us: to preach the gospel to the poor; to heal the broken-hearted; to proclaim liberty to the captives; recovery of sight to the blind; and to set at liberty those who are oppressed (cast out demons)” (Luke 4:18).

Contrary to all the rationalism that is found in the Body of Christ and by the belief that bringing people to our Lord Jesus Christ for “salvation” and then quoting a few Scripture verses concerning God’s attitude toward their problems isn’t the answer to that person’s problems and not succeeding in what HE and we were sent to do. As sad as it is, there are far too many believers living a life behind the barbwire of “prisoner of war” camps” by our ignorance and hiding in fear from the real healing that is available to us. Once save always saved, doesn’t heal and set the captives free!

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:00 am

so far in my ministry i have only seen demons and dissociation involved in any form of mental dissorder, both running hand in hand and intertwined until the Lord sets the person free.

LUCIANA

INNER HEALING

Post by LUCIANA » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:34 pm

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: THE PEACE AND GRACE OF OUR ''LORD AND GOD BE WITH YOU IN CHRIST JESUS AND THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT' BLESSINGS TO ALL. AS I READ THIS POST I CAN SAY THAT IT IS ''THE LORD JESUS CHRIST'' AND ONLY HIM THAT HAS KEPT ME ALIVE TO THIS MOMENT, THE WORD, THE PROCLAIMING OF THE SCRIPTURES, DELIVERANCE FROM DEMONS, AND THE HELP OF THE FEW HOLY SPIRIT EMPOWERED PASTORS AND ELDER THAT HAVE LAY HANDS ON ME AND PRAYED FOR ME, AND THIS MINISTRY HAS ADDED TO WHAT I KNEW ,ALSO ONE DEMON WAS CAST OUT AT A MEETING BY ONE OF THE PASTORS FROM THIS FORUM, AND I AM STILL GROWING IN ''CHRIST'' AND LEARNING , ONLY A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I WAS READING FROM ROBERT BLOG AND SOMETHING HE WROTE JUST HIT ME, IT WAS ABOUT BINDING EVIL SPIRITS FROM PERSONS THAT OPPOSE US OR OPPRESSE ,INTERFERE, TRY TO HURT US, ETC, IT WAS JUST SUDDENLY 'I GOT IT' AND NOW I AM DOING IT, I DIDN'T GET IT BEFORE, I BELIEVE THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL OPEN OUR EYES, UNDERSTANDING WHEN WE ARE READY TO RECEIVE..WHAT I WANT TO SAY IS THAT, YES THE ENVIRONMENT WE LIVE IN HAS A NEGATIVE EFFECT ON OUR BODIES, OUR PHYSYCAL BODIES, BECAUSE WE LIVE IN AN ENVIRONMENT FULL OF NEW GADGET, ELECTRICAL RADIATION, POLLUTION, AND SO ON, BUT IF YOU LOOK THERE RE PRECAUTIONS THAT CAN BE TAKEN IN THE NATURAL.. WHICH I DID AND BELIEVE ME I SPENT MONEY GOING TO PRIVATE DOCTORS, HERBALISTS ,AND SO ON FOR SEVERAL YEARS, I WAS ABLE TO PAY FOR ANYTHING I NEEDED, ALL I DID IS GET SICKER, ONLY WHEN THE DEMONS STARTED TO SHOW UP I STARTED TO HEAL ,MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, FOR A WHILE I FELT BETTER PHYSYCALLY ,BUT LATER IT GOT WORSE, BUT MY HEART WAS HEALED, MY MIND WAS FREE FROM THE OPPRESSION, FOR YEARS I STRUGGLED WITH DEPRESSION,AND SUICIDAL TAUGHTS, MY LIFE WAS A LIVING HELL, SADNESS ,AND CONFUSION, OVER THE YEARS I HAVE FOUND OUT SO MUCH ABOUT MY FAMILY, THE MAN I MARRIED, THE LIES, AND DECEIPT, THE YEARS OF TROUBLES, AND ABUSE , IT HAS BEEN COMING OUT BIT BY BIT, AND I WOULD NEVER FOUND OUT IF I HAD BEEN HEALED PHYSYCALLY, I NO LONGER CARE ABOUT THE CHRONIC PAIN, ''THE LORD GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME'',I HAVE MET SO MANY FRIENDS, PRAY FOR THEM ,SUPPORT THEM IN THEIR PAIN AND STRUGGLES, OF COURSE I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT ''THE LORD CAN HEAL ME'' ,BUT IF I HAD NOT BEEN ILL I WOULD NEVER HAVE KNOWN HIS LOVE, SALVATION, I WOULD HAVE BEEN LOST, THE OPPRESSION FROM THE DEMONS WAS SO MUCH ,AT THE TIME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT IT, THAT I WAS LOOSING MY MIND, CONTROL , AND NO PILL COULD HELP ME, DEEP DOWN I KNEW THAT THERE WAS SOMETHING WRONG ,BUT IT WAS SPIRITUAL, LATER I READ THE BOOK FROM DEREK PRINCE ON DEMONS, AND I UNDERSTOOD, WHY I WAS SUFFERING BOUTS OF BLAKNESS, DEPRESSION, FEELING DEFEATED...WHEN I STUMBLED ON THIS SITE I WAS GOING THROUGH THE WORST TIME OF MY LIFE, THE MAN I HAD TRUSTED WAS 30 YEARS CONFESSED THAT HE HAD COMMITTED ADULTERY, MY HEART WAS BREAKING ONCE AGAIN, I JUST COULD NOT COME TO TERMS, ON THIS SITE I FOUND HELP, IN THE BIBLETEACHING, THE TRUTH WAS OUT, ADULTERY WAS THE SIN THAT HAD STAINED ,AND BROUGHT ,OPENED THE DOOR TO THE DEMONIC,AND I WAS THE INNOCENT VICTIM, HE HAD LIED ALL THESE YEARS ,WHILE I GOT SICKER AND SICKER, IT IS HERE THAT I LEARNED TO SET MYSELF FREE AND TO LOOSE ALL FEARS, ONLY TO HAVE THE 'FEAR OF THE LORD', AND I AM FREE, TOTALLY, BECAUSE I WAS ABLE TO FIND OUT THE KIND OF DEMONIC POWER THAT HAD BEEN UNLEASHED AGAINST ME, AND MY CHILD, AS FOR HIM, HE CONFESSED ''JESUS CHRIST'' AS LORD, WITH HIS MOUTH, BUT HE IS STILL LYING ABOUT HIS PAST, AND HE HAS A LOT OF CONFUSION, WHEN I MENTIONED DELIVERANCE HE TELLS ME THAT HE HAS NO DEMONS, EVEN NOW HE IS STILL EVIL TOWARDS ME ,BUT I TRUST IN ''THE LORD'' TO KEEP ME STRONG, WE LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE, BUT I WILL NEVER TRUST HIM ,HE HAS HURT ME TOO MUCH, HE NEEDS DELIVERANCE FROM ALL HIS SEXUAL SINS, THAN MAYBE WE WOULD HAVE A CHANCE....LOOK DEMONS ARE REAL, INNER HEALING IS REAL, THE LORD HEALS THE HEART OF THE BROKENHEARTED, HE HAS HEALED MINE AND MADE ME STRONG ,EVERYDAY HE GIVE ME GRACE TO FACE ALL THE ADVERSITIES AND WHATEVER COMES AGAINST ME, THE ENEMY HAS TRIED TO KILL ME SEVERAL TIMES, BUT HERE I AM BY THE GRACE OF ''GOD'', FOR HE HAS GIVEN ME KNOWLEDGE TO FIGHT , YES WE HAVE TO NOURISH OUR BODIES WITH NATURAL FOOD, AND DO THE BEST TO KEEP AWAY FOM CHEMICALS, FUMES, UNNATURAL SUBSTANCES, ETC,,,BUT ALSO WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE THAT OUR SOUL IS FREE FROM DEMONIC INFLUENCES, AND WE HAVE THE MIND OF ''CHRIST'', THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU IN HIS PERFECT PEACE AND LOVINGKINDNESS,IN HIM , LOVE L... :wave: :wave: :wave:

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:55 pm

:wave: :wave: :wave:

justbeingme

Post by justbeingme » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:07 am

ServantofJesus wrote: Do you believe that the Lord will heal my mental issues brought on my an adverse reaction to an anti-biotic? The demon that oppresses me told me that he was causing these issues. I commanded him to stop and to reverse everything. I had him bound and gaged. I still have mild symptoms though. He may have been making my symptoms worse.
Evil will try to make you think that it has more power then it does, so put the power in the right place.
You say you commanded him to stop and reverse everything but better is to ask Jesus to heal you and believe He has instead of telling a liar to do it. Keep thanking the Lord for the healing, even if you still feel it...go for the glory over the negative.

There is no reason you have to listen to or believe this demon. Ask Holy Spirit what to do with it once you bind and gag it in Jesus name. It will not stay bound forever so you need to follow with some action. Most times it is forgiving someone in order to break the hold it has for illness.
That's where the inner healing comes in because many times it is a deep hidden root that you need Jesus to find.

gregpc

Re: Inner Healing

Post by gregpc » Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:16 am

How does one go about getting Inner Healing on their own, without a minister? I don't know anyone in my area who can do it. I've been doing a lot of work on my own and made a lot of progress, but I seem to continue to struggle in various ways. Much of what I've dealt with is based on lies propagated by demons harassing my mind. The initial lie was believed which caused me pain which opened me to more lies. I'm fighting back now and gaining victory little by little, but still find myself struggling in some ways. I'd love to have the Lord just come in and take out the pain at the root so that there is nothing for the enemy to work with.

Greg

turgh

Post by turgh » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:33 am

Yes I understand what you mean by "I'd love to have the Lord just come in and take out the pain at the root so that there is nothing for the enemy to work with."

This is the same advice as I placed on the other thread. We're to take every thought captive (II Cor 10:5) and renew our minds with His Word (Rom 12:2). So when that first thought comes that needs to be eliminated, we need to immediately replace it with what Scripture says such as I'm forgiven because I believe what Yahweh says in His Word. I rely on Him.

Some of the regulars will be posting in response to your inquiry.

gregpc

Post by gregpc » Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:09 am

I agree with what you're saying about taking thoughts captive. In my case, I admit I was ignorant about what was happening, and I only ended drawing on an attack where my mind eventually was overwhelmed. I've been fighting to get my mind back since. It's been a long hard battle and I'm starting to have peace now, but seem to be still dealing with some of the same stuff that started it. Believing the lie created the hurt which led to more lies and more hurt. :-) I'm realizing the battle now, but I need the Lord to heal the hurt so that the enemy has nothing to work with. And I know that, in Christ, "it is finished," the healing is done, but it still needs to be fully recognized in my own heart and that is where I've felt I've needed the Lord's help. Only He can help me see what I need to see.

Greg

nautical999
Moderator Staff

Post by nautical999 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:52 pm

gregpc.
As i started reading your post i can see where the devil is building a pyramid in your life. However he is not placing blocks at the top but towards the bottom. I can see the top layers appear to have been dealt with but the layer they are working on is heavily fortified. I cant see what that layer is. I can only see that it is in blocks. The devil trys to make you think these areas are still lingering around but you have victory over them. It is the underlying issues that need to be destoryed. I see three layersit is he third layer they build up. the other two are just foundation for this one thing. One thingt hat i have learned is that it does not matter how big or fortified a wall is, If you take away the foundation it has nothing to stand on and will crumble to the ground. If you know what the root problem is or the cornerstone to the foundation of this wall let God show you how to overcome it. A lot of times it is forgiving those who hurt you no matter what it is they did. Or if it is built on a lie have you forgiven the person who was supposed to have hurt you? Lots of people in this world hurt over things they have been told that they have taken as truth. Even though it is a lie they hold grudges and pain and sorrow for things that never happened. Pray and let the Lord lead you and you will be victorious over the devil. :wave: